It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Challenging China Even Before Becoming U.S. President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Jay-morris

Free tibet!!!! Lets have tibet back to what it was before chinese rule. You know what it was like before chinese rule?

Well, most of the people were slaves, suffering from starvation , while the few ruling class lived like royalty. And lets not forget the torture including Eye gouging and amputation.

These high class monks were the ones thst fled to india.

It was def no shangri-la!

goat herders and monks? I have no clue, enlighten me. I never cared much for the subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

In order to get the upper hand on China, you have to understand China and think like them.You have to beat them at their own game. And that means listening to the people you're paying to analyze and prepare information about China for you (*cough* the Pentagon and DoD). You don't just casually blow off your entire intelligence community and go rouge. That's horrible for a true leader to do.

You simply cannot force that cheesy American false bravdo and cowboy bullsnip as the paradigm.

Hmmmm, that's what the experts on the Middle East told GW Bush. He chose not to listen to them.

Look how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're never gonna stop looking for something to NAIL Trump with are you?

lol....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

He could end world hunger and they would complain about the extra greenhouse gases it caused.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

lol....

Dont listen to the poster. They are all out for bringing trump down, and how terrible he is, but completly ignore all the horrors Hillary has done.

Hypocrites

edit on 3-12-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

lol....

Funny. I didn't even mention Trump.

YOU are out to get me though. I will choose ignore from now on.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As of now, Trump is playing the--George W. Bush--I’m a dummy card.

We know the destruction Bush wrought don’t we?

They are laying the same card as Bush here:

Cheney type VP

Trump playing the Dummy

Even Trumps cabinet is similar to Bush’s

But in this case, the Iraq will be Iran

The 911 false flag coming up soon will be aimed at Iran

And well start hell all over again

This time though

There will be no end to it!

WillTell

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Free tibet!!!! Lets have tibet back to what it was before chinese rule. You know what it was like before chinese rule?

Well, most of the people were slaves, suffering from starvation , while the few ruling class lived like royalty. And lets not forget the torture including Eye gouging and amputation.

goat herders and monks? I have no clue, enlighten me. I never cared much for the subject.

Alright I read more about it, it seems first off that sources need to be careful bc china paints a certain picture to justify occupation. It seems it was a not quite serf system as they could get out of their land contracts.
Tibet also would need to be compared to other countries in the asia at the time, which makes it not anything special. China also genocided what 50 million of their own in 1958 8 years after occupying tibet in starting in 1950.
Regardless I am neutral on the topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: luthier

Would that start a Trade War? Or perhaps result in China demanding that we immediately pay what we owe them, instead of interest-only payments?

Keep in mind ANy type of war is enough to call our debt to them null and not owe anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is that a Promise?

Or don't you do those?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

lol....

Dont listen to the poster. They are all out for bringing trump down, and how terrible he is, but completly ignore all the horrors Hillary has done.

Hypocrites

Yeah i know man

I'm well aware of them

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Alright I read more about it, it seems first off that sources need to be careful bc china paints a certain picture to justify occupation. It seems it was a not quite serf system as they could get out of their land contracts.
Tibet also would need to be compared to other countries in the asia at the time, which makes it not anything special. China also genocided what 50 million of their own in 1958 8 years after occupying tibet in starting in 1950.
Regardless I am neutral on the topic.

China are no angels for sure, but the west has painted this image of tibet under lama rule as some sort of heaven on earth. It certainly was not.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

lol....

The struggle and thirst is real for the old mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

"Our longstanding policy on arms sales to Taiwan has been consistent across six different U.S. administrations," he added. "We believe our consistent policy has contributed to the security of Taiwan, and has also supported the maintenance of peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait."

There's another paragraph in the article stating "China objects", which is expected, but why would talking to Taiwan be worse than selling them military equipment?

And if they're not officially recognized as a country, why does half my crap say made in Taiwan?

I'm actually looking forward to his conversation with Kim Jong-Un, just to see the panic it causes.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Where does China get off telling a president-elect who he can talk to?

Stuff 'em.

And where do all the critics get off with all the pathetic comments "oh my god, how terrible/disgraceful, please forgive him, the US is so very sorry, he made a mistake, he does not know any better, please please forgive us dear wonderful China"

wtf? seriously.... I mean what the actual F ?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There it is again... challenge Trump and his minions, rather than defend him on the merits, HAVE to go to the 'But Hillary...' defense because you can't defend him. "But Hillary...' is all you have. I dare you. Go back through the Trump threads and EVERY time someone challenges his awesomeness the very next post will be 'But Hillary...' Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: snowspirit

Oh I would love to see Trump visit the Dalai Lama.

I think the Dali Lama is scheduled to visit him, so...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: carewemust

President-elect Trump spoke with the Taiwanese president today. Since China hates Taiwan, and Donald Trump has been badmouthing China for many years, for unfair trade practices, do you think that he had this conversation with Tsai lng-wen intentionally, just to say F-You (middle finger) to China?

Seeing the business he does with China he is more likely hoping China doesn't give him the middle finger.

(Does Donald Trump EVER Sleep?)

People with this habit usually don't sleep much.

Yeah, i also sleep a lot worse when i have a cold.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
If a war, trade or military, starts between the US and China, Russia must be giddy. It will mean our demise. 315 million against 1.3 billion, guess who wins that war. The only way we could win is with nuclear, and then lose at same time.

500 million of those make less then 2 dollars a day so you can count them out of any trade war.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Uh oh:
China's foreign ministry said Saturday it has lodged a complaint with the United States over a controversial phone call between President-elect Donald Trump and Taiwan's President that has overturned decades of diplomatic protocol.

www.cnn.com...

And...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join