It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

It's almost like the Dems wanted Trump to win. We'll railroad our popular candidate Bernie and push someone that looks like she's the lead in "Weekend at Bernies", who tells half the country that they are Deplorable. Yeah, that should lose us the election.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
who cares what Seth MacFarlane thinks

Not I.

Trump is like the slime of Hollywood

Wonder what that makes ole Hillary.

A criminal psychopath

Apparently she isn't slimy enough for Hollywood...or the presi--*sigh*--don't want to start a flame war here.

No she doesn't come off as slimy. Her supporters appear to be hopeful optimists and realists who believe in the message and feel inspired-- where Trump's guys all seem to have anger issues and appear to have simply been bought.

Hopeful optimists and REALISTS?! What? Realists? In what reality is this? You mean those delusional SJW types?

Oh wow.. How about: no, they're easily conditioned and brainwashed fools? I mean you would have to be to even consider voting for a psycho bitch like Hillary.

And yeah.. Hollywood doesn't like Trump because they're all a bunch of bleeding heart commie pinkos.. not because they're vigilant and sober realists.. LOL, I mean seriously? We're supposed to listen to Hollywood now?

Pfft.. get the hell outta here.

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yes because Hollywood is clean cut and nobody has anything to hide, there not scared of a Maverick president that's not afraid of saying and doing whatever he feels, he won't challenge the status quo of the puppeteers because they are the good guys hahahaha... Sorry sometimes I laugh at my own jokes, what's your angle anyway, are you just under heavy conditioning?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

My 'angle'? I happen to agree with Seth on this which is why I posted it. The showbiz scammer and fraud is kind of obvious in Trump. It's a 'type' that people in Hollywood are very familiar with-- the predators you hope your sons and daughters don't get seduced by.

Trump admits how his power allows him to treat women, what he can get away with, how owning a beauty pageant gives him access and authority to walk in on teenage girls naked in their dressing rooms-- and how its in their best interest to smile and approach him when he does. He is an abuser of power and driven by ego and greed. There are so many examples of these types in Hollywood as both huge successful moguls and bottom feeding failures.

They're the people to avoid when you can and protect yourself and those you care about from when you have to mingle.

It's okay if you don't recognize it. A lot of people don't. It's what these types count on.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah Right , Pot calling the Kettle Black . Hollywood is the Scumbag Capital of the World . 99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

I thought new jersey held that title

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Funny

People in Hollywood are used to getting scammed by guys that sound like Trump.

People in flyover country are used to getting scammed by guys that sound like they're from Hollywood.

Perhaps both sides should learn from each other.
edit on 12/31/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah Right , Pot calling the Kettle Black . Hollywood is the Scumbag Capital of the World . 99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

I thought new jersey held that title

New Jersey though a burning garbage bin of a city isn't trying to manipulate people into making decisions that may go against their best interests simply because George Clooney told them on TV. That is all California and the tripe they enjoy exposing the rest of us too. Wish they would succeed from the republic and just join Mexico already...

The actions of California mainly Hollywood along with the media this election cycle were inexcusable. Then to turn around and say Russia tried to influence the elections!?!?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I like Trump till he convinces me otherwise.... thats the way i work.
i think the Clinton Clan are more a danger to the people TBH, and when i say people
i dont just mean USA.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I think that's how we all work actually. I also liked Trump until he convinced me otherwise. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Seth is right. When you have to be around, have to deal with these shysters, you learn pretty quickly how to spot the bs. If Trump had stayed in real estate and entertainment, two of the well known areas where these guys swim like sharks looking for prey, we wouldn't care. But Trump entered the political pond, where we have come to expect integrity and decency, of which he is in short supply.

The only Pres in recent history who had similar characteristics was Richard Nixon, but even he never reached the level that Trump displays. In fact, I feel badly using Nixon as a comparison, because at least he understood the job qualifications. Trump is a clueless shyster of a magnitude we have never seen in a POTUS.

Here he is tweeting us all a Happy New Year

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

Nixon had his select enemies, and we know what he did to and because of his perceived "enemies". Trump's enemies are his fellow Americans who didn't vote for him or who "fight him"!! He's a paranoid, deranged, demented man soon to be in power, trying to lead a great nation. It will be hard to avoid him.

Don't worry, kiss his butt and you'll be just fine.

.... and, Donald, you don't unite a nation with New Year's greetings like that. But then, you're a clueless eff.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join