It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I think most of us who aren't idiots would prefer to wait and see what happens and what he does. He was elected based on NOBODY wanting Hillary and they were willing to elect an arrogant loudmouth with a monster ego to avoid it, so in reality, as long as the US is still a country when his 4 years are up, I'd consider it a win all the way around. And as it seems so far, there might even be a few jobs left after the dust settles.

But also, those who understand business also understand things like payroll taxes, Workers comp, and some other unavoidable taxes that President Trump paid for each and every employee he had. And if you can afford a good lawyer and CPA, you will pay less taxes on your personal income based on operating within the existing laws.

If it bothers you or anyone else, you can take it out of his salary.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
It does bother me. And it should bother you. And Mr. Trump said it bothers him. At least it did during the campaign... that the elite class gets to play by a different set of rules cause they have the money to hire those accountants and lawyers. And who do you think made the rules that way? Exactly. So yea, that bothers me. That's the 'rigged system' he was so fond of citing. Let's see how quickly it get's un-rigged shall we?

edit on 3-12-2016 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2016 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry, but however disgusting and "filthy" the OP thinks Trump might be, the new president is a saint compared to the ghoul Hillary Clinton.

A more toxic, hypocritical, conniving, two faced, despicable creature of opportunism and division is hard to imagine.

She represents everything unpleasant and outdated about modem western democracy.

A political aristocrat who seemed to believe it was preordained she should take up residence at the white house and couldn't understand how the great illiterate and unwashed masses could see it any other way.

Just like the way her sycophantic and delusional cadre of enablers felt so confident she would win they were gleefully joking about who got which lucrative job and which curtains Hillary would have in her private quarters.

The modern fascists who call themselves progressives are so convinced of their own moral authority and superiority that they haven't learnt a thing and now seek to undermine the democratic process by demanding a recount, something the two faced snake had solemnly derided Trump for mentioning as a "threat to our democracy"...this was done by her with the total smug self assurance that victory was inevitable.

Their stubborn refusal to ever conceed gracefully, or with honour, speaks volumes about their inherent dislike for real liberal values and respect for the rules.

They are the ones burning, looting, attacking, breaking.

They are the ones using the most divisive racist language and practising blatant segregation on college campuses.

They are the ones demanding recounts after saying their opponent should respect the democratic process and accept the result.

At every turn they have shown themselves incapable of mature reflection and have been involved in one collective tantrum after another this past month.

It has been both incredibly funny, and a delicious moment to savour, but also a pathetic spectacle that is a reminder just how dysfunctional, divisive, intolerant and, frankly, boring these progressive fascist maggots truly are.

A Trump rant, after all, requires a Hillary rant.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Godabove09 because: Spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well have to see what he actually does. I know Hillary would have pushed TTP so that would have happened to a further extent across the board.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think most of us who aren't idiots would prefer to wait and see what happens and what he does. He was elected based on NOBODY wanting Hillary and they were willing to elect an arrogant loudmouth with a monster ego to avoid it, so in reality, as long as the US is still a country when his 4 years are up, I'd consider it a win all the way around. And as it seems so far, there might even be a few jobs left after the dust settles.

But also, those who understand business also understand things like payroll taxes, Workers comp, and some other unavoidable taxes that President Trump paid for each and every employee he had. And if you can afford a good lawyer and CPA, you will pay less taxes on your personal income based on operating within the existing laws.

If it bothers you or anyone else, you can take it out of his salary.

Outstanding points all the way around.

From the perspective of a business owner, its hard to swallow the triple fisted cashgrab that taxes impose on you. Your business already pays the franchise tax, payroll tax, and income tax. Then you personally have to pay it.

On the other hand, it plays out like this because they created the corporation to shield their personal assets. You can't win both ways.

Still, i get why its hard to swallow.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He was elected based on NOBODY wanting Hillary . . .

Hillary got the majority of votes. The popular vote.

So please, stop saying NOBODY wanted Hillary.

That's just not true.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09
Sorry, but however disgusting and "filthy" the OP thinks Trump might be, the new president is a saint compared to the ghoul Hillary Clinton.

A more toxic, hypocritical, conniving, two faced, despicable creature of opportunism and division is hard to imagine.

She represents everything unpleasant and outdated about modem western democracy.

A political aristocrat who seemed to believe it was preordained she should take up residence at the white house and couldn't understand how the great illiterate and unwashed masses could see it any other way.

Just like the way her sycophantic and delusional cadre of enablers felt so confident she would win they were gleefully joking about who got which lucrative job and which curtains Hillary would have in her private quarters.

The modern fascists who call themselves progressives are so convinced of their own moral authority and superiority that they haven't learnt a thing and now seek to undermine the democratic process by demanding a recount, something the two faced snake had solemnly derided Trump for mentioning as a "threat to our democracy"...this was done by her with the total smug self assurance that victory was inevitable.

Their stubborn refusal to ever conceed gracefully, or with honour, speaks volumes about their inherent dislike for real liberal values and respect for the rules.

They are the ones burning, looting, attacking, breaking.

They are the ones using the most divisive racist language and practising blatant segregation on college campuses.

They are the ones demanding recounts after saying their opponent should respect the democratic process and accept the result.

At every turn they have shown themselves incapable of mature reflection and have been involved in one collective tantrum after another this past month.

It has been both incredibly funny, and a delicious moment to savour, but also a pathetic spectacle that is a reminder just how dysfunctional, divisive, intolerant and, frankly, boring these progressive fascist maggots truly are.

A Trump rant, after all, requires a Hillary rant.

BRAVO !!!!WELL SAID !!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

Trump has no political baggage - - because he has never held a political position.

Trump has plenty of baggage - - as a civilian. If you ever bothered to check those facts.

Hillary, has far less civilian baggage then Trump does.

Comparing Trump and Hillary politically - - - is honestly impossible.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wait a second, how the hell can people who are always claiming that there's massive voter fraud be against recounts?

That is as stupid as it is hypocritical, especially since it's the same people who's party is continually doing imoral, unconstitutional and illegal voting suppression.
edit on 3-12-2016 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's just not true.

Good thing the popular vote doesn't always win elections or shall I say it's a good thing that California, New York and Illinois dosent make the choice for the rest of the country.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That's just not true.

Good thing the popular vote doesn't always win elections or shall I say it's a good thing that California, New York and Illinois dosent make the choice for the rest of the country.

Which has ZERO to do with statement I responded to.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
who cares what Seth MacFarlane thinks

Not I.

Trump is like the slime of Hollywood

Wonder what that makes ole Hillary.

A criminal psychopath

Apparently she isn't slimy enough for Hollywood...or the presi--*sigh*--don't want to start a flame war here.

No she doesn't come off as slimy. Her supporters appear to be hopeful optimists and realists who believe in the message and feel inspired-- where Trump's guys all seem to have anger issues and appear to have simply been bought.

This is...pure, personal opinion.

Opinion? It's pure bull#, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That's just not true.

Nobody WANTED hillary.

They HAD to vote for her or their neighbors would have attacked them and burned down their house.

link   
a reply to: Godabove09

GUYS!!!! The topic of this thread isn't Trump vs. Hillary. Jesus!!! Get a hold of yourselves!!!

It's about Seth McFarland talking about Trump and loosely about Hollywood and Trump.

This has nothing to do with Hillary at all.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well said. Two of those states depend on tourism for their economy.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Which two states depend on tourism for their economy???

All states depend on tourism basically. Some more or less but they depend on it to some level.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Let me get this straight,

Slimeball Hollywood is mad, because the people didn't fall for Slimeball Hollywood's con-job, to get Slimeball Hillary into office.

Poor babies.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

When the jokes are about rape and pedophilia you betcha that makes him a sick scumbag. But I guess I`m in the wrong for not thinking they were funny? Oh I see were you are from, I`m better off explaining things to a brick wall.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

How superior you are for judging me simply by where I happen to live. Yes, you are truly a modern and enlightened thinker.

Explaining your ideas to a brick wall is about the level of intelligence I'd expect from you in the first place. I doubt you'd have anything I'd care to hear anyway.

I'm not judging you for what you find funny. I don't care if you think it's funny or not. But just because you don't find some Jokes funny doesn't mean someone is a scumbag. There are many different types of comedy. Not all of it is for everyone. But calling people scumbags for what kind of jokes they may find funny is a bit much. So is insulting people based upon where they live without knowing them.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You've never seen a Trump supporter I see. Oh you'll show me a fringe group that supports him...Clinton has very few actual supporters. Look at her rallies. Jesus, your threads are repetitive. The same anti-Trump tripe every time.

Except she has approximately 2.5 million more votes than Trump.

all from one state.

If that was the case she would have only won one state. Maybe you should look at the election map.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join