It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Auras be captured on film?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I know Auras can be captured with Kirlian Photography. But im taking about in the moment. I believe I can see Auras in addition to being clairaudient. But the thing is I noticed when I see people on TV, or in real life talking especially Politicians or just in General I usually notice a Blue or Yellow color around there shoulders, or head alternating. For example when Trump or Hillary is talking I notice a super bright blue color radiating from there bodies. When they are giving a patient speech about what they truly believe in. And i can see it usually when it is on live TV verses being recording. However I was watching one of those ABCs Night time Investigative stories with lester holt talking about one of those murder cases. They had the guy who killed the girl on stand talking about how he did it and i noticed that he was giving a very patient speech but the color on his RIGHT shoulder was Bright Blue but then i noticed he had a Yellow/Redish color Aura emitting from his LEFT shoulder. And that indicated to me that he was lying. (-The Facts that everyone knew he was totally Bull #ting the crowd hahah) But the moment he started lying the Bright Blue Aura color i was seeing completely and totally disappeared and only the Yellow/Reddish color was there. For people who see Auras can anyone else confirm this?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I cannot see auras, but ever since I read Stephen King's book Insomnia, wished I could.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Kirilian Photography does that.

Kirlian photography refers to a form of contact print photography, theoretically associated with high-voltage. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is subjected to a strong electric field, an image is created on the plate.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sure.

en.wikipedia.org... Just bring a camera with you.
edit on 2-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Kirlian photography refers to a form of contact print photography, theoretically associated with high-voltage. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is subjected to a strong electric field, an image is created on the plate.

I said in the moment. Patient Speeches. Can they be picked up by sensitive people?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Sure why not? Of course they can be picked up by sensitive people.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I said in the moment. Patient Speeches. Can they be picked up by sensitive people?

When you say sensitive, is that the same as psychic or is there some difference? I really dont see why a psychic/medium/sensirtive who communes with energies from the other side wouldnt be able to detect and interpret energies given off by the living.
edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago02p11pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I saw a video of a small child with what appeared to be some sort of aura surrounding her. It was taken here in Scotland not far from me. I dont beleive in this sort of stuff so i'll go with it was some sort of smart phone app that the girls mother used.

They, (the childs mother and friends) never once mentioned anything about a aura in the film, only when they reviewed the footage did they post it online. Facebook only...i cant seem to find i anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

As far as I know it's learned.
While some people are gifted and see them, for the rest of us it can be learned it's not just relegated to sensitives or psychics.

link   

edit on 3-12-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

link   
DP apologies!

edit on 3-12-2016 by Caver78 because: I derped

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I cannot see auras, but ever since I read Stephen King's book Insomnia, wished I could.

You CAN, but the question is whether you actually want to.

eta: to be less short, I'm pretty sure anyone can learn to do this. What it is that you're actually seeing when you learn how is very problematic.

Your visual system develops a lot of various perceptions between your eye and 'you'. What you 'see' is a composite of dozens of various types of image analysis performed starting at your retinae and continuing all the way to your visual cortex. It's sliced, diced, noise reduced, sharpened, analyzed for object identification, motion reduced and by the time it gets to 'you' it is a sort of visual fiction that just happens magically.

You can learn to bypass various chunks of this (another amazing sort of thing - why is that wiring there?) and see without the motion reduction, although that one takes some time, and you can learn to see your eyes/brain scanning the visual field and 'shorthanding' a lot of it you're not paying attention to. When I'm really tired (we're talking awake >80 hours or so) I can see parts of the smoothing/interpolation intermittently drop out leaving me with very grainy badly scaled vision in bursts.

I suspect 'seeing auras' is what happens when you learn to overlay earlier visual steps onto the final product, or maybe it's a drop out of an intermediate processing step that you can opt out of once you learn how. Although possibly it's your subconscious learning how to drop some visual cues into your perception at a point it has access to.

At any rate, I think this was typical for nearly everyone at one point hundreds of years ago, and we learned NOT to see it as a sort of cultural thing.

But you can undo that acculturation, and once you do, you will find you have trouble NOT seeing it, and it can be very irritating and distracting.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I know Auras can be captured with Kirlian Photography.

Kirlian photography captures electrical corona light emission. Totally different thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Not really, it photographs the light from coronal discharge. No high voltage, no photo.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

You CAN, but the question is whether you actually want to.

Wait, you? You BELIEVE in seeing Auras? Hmmm...

So how does one learn? Or understand? I'm curious as to any personally good sites I can look to, I know I can google, but thats why I say personally.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Wait, you? You BELIEVE in seeing Auras? Hmmm...

I sort of expanded on the one liner after a few minutes of thinking about my feelings on it.

I'm not saying it's supernatural or spiritual or whatnot. I don't think it is. The first time I recall seeing this was maybe six or seven years of age. It's something I thought everyone could do. I remember at about eight or nine I made a comment about it and got these blank looks from the rest of the family so I clammed up about it.

The comment I made related to TV, so it sort of goes with the OP. I can see the thing in TV, movies, old photos whatnot as well as in real life.

For a year or two, the Army dicked around with it but wasn't able to figure out how to present it or teach it and I wasn't about to open my mouth.

The problems are several, not seeing it when you don't want to is one, and you usually won't want to, and interpreting what it's telling you is irritatingly tough. If it's telling you anything, and I still haven't been able to convince myself on that one.

Most of the time I don't look for it, and it's sort of died to an occasional surprise. I have given some thought to really trying to become adept, but I suppose what I worry about, to be honest, is there's a point where you can't dismiss it on demand but now can't unlearn seeing it. That would be butt-awful. If I could cut it on and off on demand and interpret it clearly it might be wonderful.

So how does one learn? Or understand? I'm curious as to any personally good sites I can look to, I know I can google, but thats why I say personally.

It's hard to explain. I could probably teach you how in person. My favorite explanation is that it's like those 3D pictures.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thank you for that, I'm getting settled in here in TX, its cold wet and rainy, perfect time to watch videos on interesting things coming from ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Ok then, what about people who can see it without proof of anything?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join