It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker jumping in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey gang!

Long time lurker to ATS. Decided to bite the bullet instead of my tongue and try to contribute to the forums! Here goes nothing. I think I'll be OK as long as I deny me some sweet sweet ignorance.

I LOVE UFO stories and space related things. Also, if an airliner crashes I'm all over it. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I really enjoy the SERPO hoax. I really wanted it to be true, and sometimes I go back and re-read the "crew journal". What a blast.

Happy Friday to all

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCraig

Welcome to ATS.

A flag for you!!

Reading ATS is great... but participating takes it to a whole new level.

Never take anything personal on ATS.
edit on R232016-12-02T20:23:37-06:00k2312Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Welcome, CaptainCraig! I just introduced myself after 6 years of lurking and being registered! See you around the boards!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Welcome to the [unofficially speaking] Assylum. Or so that's what people now call it on occasion.

From the GWN

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainCraig
Hey gang!

Long time lurker to ATS. Decided to bite the bullet instead of my tongue and try to contribute to the forums! Here goes nothing. I think I'll be OK as long as I deny me some sweet sweet ignorance.

I LOVE UFO stories and space related things. Also, if an airliner crashes I'm all over it. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I really enjoy the SERPO hoax. I really wanted it to be true, and sometimes I go back and re-read the "crew journal". What a blast.

Happy Friday to all

Whaz 'appenin' Cap'n?
Welome to ATS!
Thanks for that free Craigslist thingy, as it really seems to help-out a lot of folks. (Just teasing).

C'mon over to this thread, and let us know what you think about MH370:
MH370: latest thread

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Welcome! Ever seen a UFO? Do you know anyone whose seen one?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

My wife and I have seen something but we don't know what it was. Unfortunately none of those cool stories you hear about other people have happened to me

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
welcome to ATS

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join