It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 2016 - Presidential Election VOTE RECOUNTS - - An Ongoing Status Thread.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Here is some meat for you guys. As I have believed, they are going to cover this up to maintain voter integrity, that is the real reason for the stoppage.

Detroit is in Wayne County, one of the few that Hillary won. Do you think they shut the recount down in order to hide fraud on Hillary's part?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wisconsin Day 8 Results

3177 counties are recounted out of 3636

Excluding Milwaukee:

Trump +497
Clinton +558

Net Clinton +61

Milwaukee is still excluded because they still have the message that absentee ballots there have not been counted.
For comparison, if I had included them, the count would be:
Trump -7063
Clinton -50662

That shows how many absentee ballots would be for each, and that seems like quite a high quantity for Clinton.

After they are done counting absentee ballots

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

Haha.. I bet a lot of Hillary supporters think that she'll win if she beats Trump in your ongoing tally. "Hey Jim.. You see what BlueAjah posted tonight on that ATS thing? Hill is leadin by 78. She's a gonna take Mishegan away from that deplorable Trump!"

hah

Yes, I'm sure that they have their hopes up.

My count from yesterday seems close to this overview from yesterday on the Wisconsin recount site.
I am using the spreadsheet that they provide.

Date: December 7, 2016

MADISON, WI – Here are the latest recount developments from the Wisconsin Elections Commission:

After Tuesday, December 6, approximately 70 percent of the 2.97 million votes cast in the election have been recounted, and all Wisconsin counties remain on track to finish their work by the deadline of 8 p.m. Monday, December 12.

Thirty-four counties have completed their work: Adams, Barron, Bayfield, Columbia, Crawford, Dodge, Door, Douglas, Florence, Fond du Lac, Forest, Green, Green Lake, Iron, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Langlade, Menominee, Ozaukee, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Price, Sawyer, Shawano, St. Croix, Taylor, Vernon, Walworth, Washburn, Washington and Waupaca. This list does not include counties that have finished recounting ballots but have not yet reported those results to the Commission.

The Commission is now able to provide a running tally of how many votes each candidate is up or down. However, the numbers do not include the City of Milwaukee, which has reported partial numbers for individual reporting units (wards or combinations of wards) because it is recounting absentee ballots separately.

Based on this analysis, Trump/Pence are up 410 votes, Clinton/Kaine are up 492 votes, Castle/Bradley are up 12 votes, Johnson/Weld are up 46 votes, Stein/Baraka are up 60 votes, Moorehead/Lilly are up 9 votes, and De la Fuente/Steinberg are up 7 votes.

Trump/Pence originally led Clinton/Kaine by 22,177. So far, not including the City of Milwaukee, Clinton/Kaine have gained 82 more votes than Trump/Pence, but still trail.

elections.wi.gov...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Probably just improper training. The Judge was right to stop the Michigan vote. Here's another weird one from the Wolverine state...

""Gibraltar’s Precinct 1 was not recountable Wednesday because the ballot container was improperly sealed — with duct tape.

MacGyver might have approved, but Wayne County recount officials didn't, noting that despite the tape job, it would be easy for someone to slip a hand inside. Recount workers at Cobo Center in Detroit had no choice but to mark the precinct as not recountable.

Gibraltar City Clerk Cynthia Lehr said it was an issue of equipment failure. The zipper that had kept the container closed had broken and she did not have a back up container. So she and her staff grabbed some duct tape to fix it.""

Detroit Free Press: www.freep.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As I suspected, Ms. Stein hasn't given up in Michigan.
She has petitioned the Michigan Supreme Court to bless her agenda.

Attorneys for Jill Stein filed an application for leave to appeal to the Michigan Supreme Court Wednesday morning following a state Court of Appeals ruling ordering the Board of State Canvassers to stop the recount.

The Michigan Supreme Court hasn't said whether it will accept the appeal or not, but it's likely the last legal option for Stein.

www.mlive.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

If they operate like the U.S. Supreme Court, it will take awhile before her appeal reaches the top of the stack. And then, the Michigan Supreme Court sets a future date for hearing Stein's argument.

Also, I just read that STEIN will get a portion of her $5 million dollars back from Michigan, since the recount was halted in mid-stream. Sounds like she's going to be able to take the vacation of her lifetime, courtesy of gullible donors.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The Milwaukee County recount was finished this evening. The final totals will be presented tomorrow, Friday 12.9.16.
Latest Wisc Update: 2:04am EST - heavy.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A request can be made for an emergency / expedited review given the time frame involved and the topic in question. The same can occur with the US Supreme Court also. It skips the courts in between (district / appeals etc etc).

I am still not entirely sure what Stein thinks she is doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I believe in this case there is no skip....as those two courts have already weighed in?

Although, TBH...time is up....the 13th is early next week....and Michigan will be digging out from a major snow event on Monday.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Two MI Supreme Court Justices have recused themselves from the recount issue.
They both had appeared on a Trump list for US Supremes.
Even with them off the issue, the Court is still 3-2 Republican, FWIW.

www.freep.com...

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, who requested the recount, asked that Young and Larsen recuse themselves from hearing an appeal of a Michigan Court of Appeals ruling that said that the Board of Canvassers should never have approved the recount and that it should stop.

www.detroitnews.com...

Young disqualified himself from the case “with reluctance,” reiterating his own previous comments that “anybody can make a list” and suggesting that, at age 65, the odds of Trump picking him for the U.S. Supreme Court are “extraordinarily remote.”

“I do so in order that the decision made by my colleagues in this case will not be legitimately challenged by base speculation and groundless innuendo by the partisans in this controversy and beyond,” Young said in a statement.

Larsen, 47, said she did not take the decision to disqualify herself lightly but conceded that her appearance on a Trump campaign list of 21 possible Supreme Court nominees creates a conflict.

“I did not seek inclusion on the list, had no notice of my inclusion before its publication, and have had not contact with the president-elect, or his campaign, regarding the vacancy,” Larsen wrote.

edit on Fri Dec 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wisconsin Day 9 Results

3375 counties are recounted out of 3636

Excluding Milwaukee:

Trump +554
Clinton +609

Net Clinton +55

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Jill Stein’s Pennsylvania recount request: Federal judge to rule by Monday

Federal Judge Paul Diamond plans to rule by Monday morning on whether or not a partial Pennsylvania recount should move forward. Attorneys representing Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein are seeking a forensic analysis of voting machines in six counties, including Philadelphia, as well as a hand recount of paper ballots from a single precinct in 17 other counties.

Pennsylvania must certify its presidential electors by Dec. 13, and Diamond seemed concerned that ordering a recount would push that back — endangering all six million Pennsylvania voters of being disenfranchised entirely.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

isn't that too late to do any good?
Did PA certify the whole state yet?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe....finally this will go away??

The Michigan Supreme Court has denied Green Party candidate Jill Stein's appeal to restart the statewide presidential recount, exhausting what's likely the last legal option for the Stein campaign.

In a 3-2 order issued Friday evening, the court ruled a recount petition in Michigan "must allege both that fraud or mistake exists and that the alleged fraud or mistake caused the candidate to be aggrieved."

www.mlive.com...

and
michiganradio.org...
edit on Fri Dec 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Wisconsin Day 9 Results

3375 counties are recounted out of 3636

Excluding Milwaukee:

Trump +554
Clinton +609

Net Clinton +55

Looks like Hillary is going to need to gain 10,000 votes in Milwaukee to win the state.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It looks like Hillary is going to lose over 30,000 votes in Milwaukee...

Link 1
alexanderhiggins.com...
Link 2
alexanderhiggins.com...
edit on 9/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

Also in MI, there appears to be evidence of huge Democrat voter fraud.

Looks like the Dems have been caught cheating. I suspect Trump won the popular vote too in a huge landslide and also won more states (like Nevada, Virginia and New Hampshire... possibly more)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As of the spreadsheet after day 9, with 3409 of 3636 completed wards, I see...

Trump -7138 votes
Clinton -51466 votes

In Milwaukee County, Clinton is at -52,079.

Spreadsheet from elections.wi.gov
elections.wi.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Milwaukee has not yet reported absentee ballots.
That is why I excluded them from the count for now.

Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.

elections.wi.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

isn't that too late to do any good?
Did PA certify the whole state yet?

PA has not yet certified the whole state to Washington.

Most of the counties have certified to the state.

I agree it seems like it would be too late.
That's probably why Stein changed their recount to one district from each of 17 counties.
They are still fishing for a reason to exclude the entire state from the electoral vote.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The Nevada partial recount is done.

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Partial recount of Nevadans’ presidential ballots confirms Nov. 8 results

CARSON CITY — A limited recount of presidential ballots cast in Nevada confirmed the results of the Nov. 8 election and eliminated the possibility of a statewide recount, the secretary of state’s office said Thursday.

The partial recount in 92 precincts, requested and paid for by independent candidate Roque “Rocky De La Fuente, “yielded no change in the number of votes cast for him,” said Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske.
The recounts did result in nine fewer votes for Democrat Hillary Clinton and six fewer for Republican Donald Trump, but no other changes were identified, the Secretary of State’s Office said in a news release.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join