It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo Ring 'Evil 8'/Man Out On Bail/Cops Detained Him Too Long/Video Thrown Out/Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A man involved in the "evil 8" pedo ring was released on bail after claims that the police interviewed Alfred Impicciatore unlawfully. If I am understanding this, he was detained too long and his interview from that detention is no good. And the video of his interview is no good as well.

Wouldn't you think the police would have some sort if timer or someone who would know when to kick this guy loose or charge him? Very sad.

I attached a link for more info if you want to read up on the Evil 8, one of them was a pastor. I warn you it isn't an easy read.

Accused 'Evil 8' paedophile released on bail after claims of police bungle Lawyer accused police of interviewing Alfred Impicciatore, 46, unlawfully The Perth man was allegedly involved in Western Australian pedophile ring Girl was allegedly pimped out by her father to a group of child molesters

Looks like young girl was pimped out by her own father (sent prison for 22 years for sexually assaulting his daughter and organizing her abuse by using Craigslist.) Impicciatore is accused pf being mixed up in this.

Impicciatore was allegedly part of the Western Australian pedophile ring, where a young girl was pimped out by her own father to a group of child molesters.

Defence lawyer the video interview with the accused was inadmissible because he had been detained by police for too long without charges, threatening their case (stock image)

www.9news.com.au...
mogaznews.com...
edit on 2-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. The fact that a pedophile is free because the authorities screwed up is sickening. Way to drop the ball guys....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I wonder if the police carry a bullet for there circa 1950's revolver in their shirt pocket?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So the cops screwed up their own basic work and that then let the man walk?

Clever move on the PTB, outsmarted some folks didn't they?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Do you think they got a call and were told to mess up?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Being from Perth I suspect that all is not as it appears. Usually the sex crimes unit of the Police is staffed by experienced officer's. "going over time" in an interview seem's far-fetched. All interview's are video recorded, timers etc.

Maybe Impicciatore has "dirt" on someone and favour's were called in?
edit on 2-12-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Aliensun thought the PTB maybe interfered.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is bizarre. There is widespread pedophilia and pderasty among the political and economic elites in Australia ... no doubt some strings were pulled by powerful monsters in the dark and on high. The authorities would not have made mistakes like this in a case of such import.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I hope your wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If they screwed up, it wad on purpose. These criminals have the power of whole government shadow ops backing them.
Remember who they serve and protect, remember what they stand to expose.

They had to roll dice between accidentally killing him or accidentally letting him go free- either is legal, I their case.

top topics

join