It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hill: This presidential elector will vote her conscience in Electoral College

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

LOL. Democrats are pretty stupid, or at least their electors are.

Levi Guerra is a Democrat elector from Washington state, who will be casting her vote for an alternative Republican candidate in the December 19 Electoral College.

Clinton won Washington and this idiot elector said she would vote for a republican...herp derp.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Really? The man just settled a lawsuit for $25 million because he swindled thousands of dollars from the poor, the elderly, the desperate. Now he's peddling to the same crowd but on a much larger scale. You really think in 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years Trump will actually make America great again?

Based on his past how anyone comes to this conclusion is beyond me. And the god damn con man still hasn't released his taxes because he's hiding something.

Oh yeah, his charity foundation was suspended by the NYS AG and in under investigation. Wonder how he plans on settling that.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes Clinton is horrible and she stole the primary from Nice Guy Bernie and she did it with the DNC and medias help. They propped up Trump because they thought they could easily beat him. Too bad Clinton doesn't live in the world we live in and doesn't understand the public doesn't want her. Sure, Dem's came out and voted for her but the turnout was low this year compared to Obama. She ran to make herself Great Again and she lost.

Now we're stuck with a man who has zero qualifications running this gov't and military. But wait, there's checks and balances! Oh right, the Republicans will control everything. Oh we are in big trouble and the upcoming years are going to be worse than Bush's reign. Much worse.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Perhaps Trump supporters here on ATS like the fact that, because of his money he can grab women by the *****, whenever he pleases!?!

I hope he doesn't start a nuclear war, or screw up the country like Regan, Bush and Bush JR did!!!!!! 24 years under Republicans and our unemployment always sky rockets!! Look it up! Instead of being ignorant!

But... but.... muh trickle down economics!! Btw, Trump is bringing that back. Massive tax cuts for him and his ilk while the rest of America makes up the difference.

Republicans, what a joke. A corrupt joke. Funny how ATS conservatives always attack Clinton and Dem's in general, call them corrupt (and rightly so) but NEVER talk about Republican corruption. Their dear leader is corrupt to the core but because he says he's not corrupt these fools believe him.

Still hasn't released his taxes.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Can we hurry up and split the country up into 3 pieces, we will maintain common defense as % of each gdp.

Bos-Wash corridor, left coast, heartland.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Can we hurry up and split the country up into 3 pieces, we will maintain common defense as % of each gdp.

Bos-Wash corridor, left coast, heartland.

Too late. We are already owned. We just have been too busy fighting among ourselves to realize it.

Freedom? Do do what? Nothing more than what they allow you to do.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: thesaneone

Perhaps Trump supporters here on ATS like the fact that, because of his money he can grab women by the *****, whenever he pleases!?!

I hope he doesn't start a nuclear war, or screw up the country like Regan, Bush and Bush JR did!!!!!! 24 years under Republicans and our unemployment always sky rockets!! Look it up! Instead of being ignorant!

Tissue?

How ironic your screen name is. No tissue for me, because when this country has an 10% unemployment rate AGAIN, I will be just fine!

That made 0 sense.
I can that too I'm cool,

Clearly you have no clue what I said...LMAO.....IGNORANT.... You don't even get why there is IRONY!!!!!!! You may need to go BACK to 8th grade..
LMAO.point given to me!!!!Wonder if he has all his teeth?????

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here you go buddy
you get one for participating, now go show mommy and daddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join