It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hill: This presidential elector will vote her conscience in Electoral College

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Perhaps Trump supporters here on ATS like the fact that, because of his money he can grab women by the *****, whenever he pleases!?!

I hope he doesn't start a nuclear war, or screw up the country like Regan, Bush and Bush JR did!!!!!! 24 years under Republicans and our unemployment always sky rockets!! Look it up! Instead of being ignorant!

Tissue?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

wow, and the guy hasnt even taken office yet.................

hyperbole much???

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago02p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Considering how every scare mongering "prediction" the left made about Trump and his supporters behavior "after Hillary wins" has turned out to be much more of a reflection of how they, themselves have behaved since she lost, I'd actually not be at all surprised to see some faithless electors in the opposite direction occur. Imagine that final "FU" to the establishment, the media, and whiny poor losers everywhere... Trump ultimately receiving even more electoral votes than he won on election day.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Perhaps Trump supporters here on ATS like the fact that, because of his money he can grab women by the *****, whenever he pleases!?!

I hope he doesn't start a nuclear war, or screw up the country like Regan, Bush and Bush JR did!!!!!! 24 years under Republicans and our unemployment always sky rockets!! Look it up! Instead of being ignorant!

Tissue?

How ironic your screen name is. No tissue for me, because when this country has an 10% unemployment rate AGAIN, I will be just fine!

edit on 2-12-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Tissue?

How ironic your screen name is. No tissue for me, because when this country has an 10% unemployment rate AGAIN, I will be just fine!

You aren't the brightest crayon in the box I see.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Tissue?

That made 0 sense.
I can that too I'm cool,

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't have to look it up, I lived through the times.

4 years of Jimmy Carter did more damage than every single bad decision made by Reagan, Bush '41 and Bush '43 combined.

10% unemployment, 20% interest rates and 12% inflation.

Look it up

edit on 2-12-2016 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
why do people say that trump isn`t qualified to be president?

is it because he isn`t a career politician who has been thoroughly corrupted by lobbyists and big business?

if having previous political experience is what qualifies one to be president then there are other presidents who didn`t qualify to be president either.

our very first president, George Washington had no political experience because there wasn`t even a country or a government for him to gain political experience.

general Grant had no political experience.
general Eisenhower had no political experience, some would argue that he was one of our best presidents.
William Taft
Herbert hoover and
Zachary taylor
are 3 other presidents who had no previous political experience.

our current president had practically no political experience when he took office.

Having political experience is actually detrimental to the making of a good president.

is he not qualified because he makes too much money?
not qualified because he doesn`t make enough money?
not qualified because he has orange hair?

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen," so, legally and constitutionally he most certainly is qualified to be president.

when you say he isn`t qualified what I hear is " I`m butt hurt because Hillary didn`t win "
edit on 2-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

In the modern era, especially with Wikileaks' exposed shenanigans of dodgy Clinton and her being bankrolled by religious zealots and globalist billionaires, the people have voted and across the board when all states are provided equal representation, Trump won fairly.

To attempt to overturn this so as to hand victory to the career criminal and liar Hillary Clinton will most certainly spell the end of America as we know her and likely start a serious civil war that would likely spill over into other nations who also oppose globalist imperialism under the guise of open borders and tolerance.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And you're grabbing straws.

Unemployment doesn't take into account the people who have been unemployed more than six months and given up, or the influx of full timers being forced into part time or multiple part time thanks to the success of Obama care.

Edit: even Bernie noted Americans are fed up with how ALL of the last presidents have driven us into a deconstruction of the middle class. But you and the Clinton's (worth a cool quarter billion) already knew that, since that's how they gained their wealth.
edit on 2-12-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Funny how the only electors being publicly named are all from states that voted for Hillary.

They would be faithless electors IF THEY DID VOTE FOR TRUMP.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A threat to national security? In what way? Like literally what way?

Does US national security now mean to incite Armageddon as quickly as possible?

I guess the doomsday cultists really have usurped control of the state.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see ZERO proof that Trump is unqualified. All i see is butthurt Liberals who can't stand that Trump won.

We see Hillary doing Pay to Play with the Clinton foundation, that allows foreign influence over her. That alone makes her unqualified to be our president.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Politicians have consciouses? Since when?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

edit on 1222016 by Natas0114 because: Second thought

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I'm not sure if anyone's been paying attention but, our nation hasn't been very secure for a long time. You know, 9-11, mass shootings for religion, police under attack.....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What am I missing?

Trump has 306 electoral votes. These 15 electors can revolt all they want, they would need 37 to make a difference and even then Congress would vote for trump

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Never in history have so many peoples protested a president elect

Remember that Hillary and Trump are pretty much even Steven.

The same would have been said if Hillary had been the President elect.

75% of the people didn't want either one of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Never in history have so many peoples protested a president elect

Remember that Hillary and Trump are pretty much even Steven.

The same would have been said if Hillary had been the President elect.

75% of the people didn't want either one of them.

And 50 percent of them have no one to blame but themselves. Should have voted. (Primary as well)
edit on 2-12-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but the two who apparently co-wrote this article don't matter at all. They're Democrat electors from states that Trump lost. They never were expected to cast electoral votes for him anyway.

I doubt this whole electoral college revolt materializes. He may lose one or two, but that's about it. It won't be nearly enough to matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join