It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I have Noticed an Odd thing about a lot of White Democrats using the Term " White Nationalists " as if that is some kind of Derogatory Phrase . It Implies these Misguided People think Nationalism in their Delusional Minds is somehow a Bad Thing . Why is that ?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: xuenchen
And here it is.

The actual debate from Harvard.

Nothing but butt hurt liberals crying about election results.

I love it.

They DONT GET IT and NEVER WILL.

This is why Trump will own the House, Senate AND SCOTUS.

Maybe in 8 years they will get why their elitist attitude was thoroughly defeated, but probably not.

This is priceless and the opposition to Trump is CLUELESS

They simply don't realise that the crybaby attitude make both the win sweeter and their chances of regaining any semblance of respect smaller.
As usual, instead of thinking about what they did wrong, it's someone else's fault that they lost.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

She does realize Hillary is white, right?

I guess the fact that Hillary didn't preach fear and hate constantly like Donnie did escaped your notice huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

I guess the fact that Hillary didn't preach fear and hate constantly like Donnie did escaped your notice huh?

You mean like call millions of people deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. , etc. , etc. , and trying to frighten everyone into believing that the Trump would fire nuclear missiles in a fit of anger if he won? No she'd never preach fear and hate.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You mean like call millions of people deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. , etc. , etc. , and trying to frighten everyone into believing that the Trump would fire nuclear missiles in a fit of anger if he won? No she'd never preach fear and hate.

Don't blame her for your boy being a racist, sexist deplorable that said he wouldn't take nukes off the table when fighting ISIS.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Don't blame her for your boy being a racist, sexist deplorable that said he wouldn't take nukes off the table when fighting ISIS.

Lol, stop crying!
Clinton was spreading more hate and divisiveness than anyone.

edit on 3/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join