It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh, It was Conway. I couldnt keep my cool with her around either. Nothing but lies from her.

Ah, Another gem from the Trump Camp

“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally,” Lewandowski said. “The American people didn’t. They understood it. They understood that sometimes — when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar — you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up.”

I am not sure these guys even know what the hell they are saying. I dont know how they can justify lies from a presidential candidate.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It was both campaigns let's be real. every election its the same. we have never had the level of real time debunking in elections we have today.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Looks like the leftists still haven't learned.

But I wouldn't expect them to.

They are out for blood and control.

Hitler didn't give up in 1932. I don't expect the leftists in this country of giving up either.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

And yet trump lied his way to office. People can easily verify all the BS he has said in the campaign, but many didnt or just brushed them off as "locker room talk".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The GOP didnt just bow down to Obama. They made their platform for 8 years "Do what ever it takes to make Obama Fail" Now in 2016 the left must bow to turmp?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: DBCowboy

The GOP didnt just bow down to Obama. They made their platform for 8 years "Do what ever it takes to make Obama Fail" Now in 2016 the left must bow to turmp?

And Obama with the help of Democrats in office failed all by themselves.

They will all fail from now on.

Count on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Failed so badly they gained seats in the house and senate while also getting the popular vote?

Now the GOP doesn't have the scapegoat of a DEM president to lay blame for their failures.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

IF hillary didn't lie she would be in jail.

Is that your public or private position?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Also the truth from your source

Well now can they truly state that more "Americans" voted for her, or just more people?

And as for the will of the people, where did the votes come from because she lost the Electoral College which is considered the will of the people. She got 55 in CA alone, and most of the extra people came from there so what's all the crying about?

There were also around 115 million eligible voters in the US that didn't vote....maybe Hillary should have gone after them?

Anywho...Trump won so no use crying over spilled milk right?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

She does realize Hillary is white, right?

And a proud "gold water girl" aka against the civil rights act that gave black people in the u.s equal rights.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump had better work with us". WHY? There's no NEED or DESIRE to "work with" these mentally unbalanced idiots.

Good God

Who the hell do these people think they are?!

He'd better work with them or what? Newsflash! You people are not superior in any way and nobody has to listen to a Goddamn thing you say

Idiots........they need to STFU and crawl back to their little dens of despair they slithered out of.
edit on 2-12-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

IF hillary didn't lie she would be in jail.

Is that your public or private position?

I dont think she should be in jail which is both my private and public position, but this isnt about me. Nor does this have anything to do with my post or the OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

And a proud "gold water girl" aka against the civil rights act that gave black people in the u.s equal rights.

Prove it that she is against civil rights. Because it is pretty clear she has been for equal rights for all people.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Also the truth from your source

That is not true. Trump won 30 of 50 states. Trump won 2622 of 3112 counties.

Also, I find it disturbing the only argument against Trump, in regard to the election results, is based on the false premise of the nationwide vote. The system is in place for logical reasons. Take a look at the numbers above for an example.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Humbaba

That is not true. Trump won 30 of 50 states.

Incorrect . Mr. Trump WON 36 States .

Hillary WON 14 .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The raw, lingering emotion of the 2016 presidential campaign erupted into a shouting match here Thursday as top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump.

Meanwhile the democratic Party had no problems calling the Republican party supports of Trump, Deplorables.

Either many of the democratic party is ignorant or completely brainwashed from mainstream properganda media, the fact is, Trump didn't win because of racism, he won because Americans are sick and tired of the same old, same old serving the master elites and not not We The People.

I believe Americans are waking up to the fact that our country is been destroyed from within, we are not as stupid as some people wants us to be.

We see the properganda, we see our jobs going out the country, we see our industries leaving, the economy sucks, to much regulations, Health care that we cannot afford, millions on food stamp, millions more coming in our country illegally, more food stamps, our infrastructure is falling apart, more attacks on the first and second amendments rights, increasing surveillance on the population, No accountability in Washington, billions of dollars missing I could go on and on but many of you get the drift.

This election was never won on racism, and the democrats can suck it up butter cups.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Even if Hillary was black, it would still be a stupid thing to say.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

By all means, return the 8 years of obstruction by killing any and all opposition.
edit on 3-12-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
And here it is.

The actual debate from Harvard.

Nothing but butt hurt liberals crying about election results.

I love it.

They DONT GET IT and NEVER WILL.

This is why Trump will own the House, Senate AND SCOTUS.

Maybe in 8 years they will get why their elitist attitude was thoroughly defeated, but probably not.

This is priceless and the opposition to Trump is CLUELESS

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Looks like the leftists still haven't learned.

But I wouldn't expect them to.

They are out for blood and control.

Hitler didn't give up in 1932. I don't expect the leftists in this country of giving up either.

The fascists on the left won't give up trying to cheat, smear and steal. It's all they know.
The big difference is that now their behaviour is in full view and they are being seen as the despicable people that they are.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join