It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government held some kind of meeting between the Trump Campaign people and the Clinton Campaign people.

They sat at the same conference table and it looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

Some other choice derogatories were also referred to.

Sour losers indeed

The Democrats just can't see the forest for the trees.

2016 was the best year ever for exposing BS.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

The raw, lingering emotion of the 2016 presidential campaign erupted into a shouting match here Thursday as top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump.

The extraordinary exchange came at a postmortem session sponsored by Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, where top operatives from both campaigns sat across a conference table from each other.

As Trump’s team basked in the glow of its victory and singled out for praise its campaign’s chief executive, Stephen K. Bannon, who was absent, the row of grim-faced Clinton aides who sat opposite them bristled.

(post by TinySickTears removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This was highlighted on Rush Limbaugh's show this morning. The actual soundbite was incredible. I will say this again. SHAMING DOES NOT WORK. I voted for Donald Trump. I am not a white supremacist.

Are there white supremacists that voted for Donald Trump? I'm sure there are. But those particular individuals are a very small and ostracized part of American culture. For most Trump supporters, the rhetoric from the Klan or skinhead groups is just as unctuous as what is coming from the far Left.

When are we going to start looking at people as individuals again instead of some broad-brush painted swath of humanity?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I hope he does and gets impeached the moment he is sworn in.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Also the truth from your source

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

She is a groupie who would let him do anything?

If not that would be sexual assault.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I just hear that Trump campaign director KellyAnne Conway got into a "dust-up" with some sore losers on CNN. She mopped the floor with them.

Democrats hurl insults at our President-elect at 2pm. At 7pm, they're saying that "Trump had better work with us". WHY? There's no NEED or DESIRE to "work with" these mentally unbalanced idiots.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

In a couple states, but the majority of the states voted for Trump. New York and California doesn't speak for the entire country.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A shame they don't get the part where that's only a statistic and means zero according to the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Took you a bit, lol. I saw this earlier in the morning, surprised it wasn't posted yet on ATS. Good call.

Tried looking for the YT vid of it, would be interesting to watch.

S+F

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Exactly. While you discuss what egomaniacs club of scum is going to drain you dry. You have a constitutional problem.
The masses will should count.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
all trump has to do is grab Jennifer Palmieri by the pussy
tha'll learn her

Isn't that how Donald met Melania?

He grabbed her, and she knocked his hand away, and told him sternly,

"If you want to do that again, you better put a ring on this finger pal, or I'll sue."

So, he did.

A happy romance, Donald Trump style, a settlement that avoided a lawsuit.

They even made a movie with this "pick up" gesture.

I think it was called Crocodile Dundee, can't remember if it was I, II, or III.

But, Dundee walks up to a party guest and grabs her, thinking she's a tranny,
turns out she's real she, and smiles at him, suggesting she'll move to Austrailia
if that's how they greet people there.

So, I guess The Donald isn't the first to invent this pick up gesture.

Maybe he saw the movie?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Took you a bit, lol. I saw this earlier in the morning, surprised it wasn't posted yet on ATS. Good call.

Tried looking for the YT vid of it, would be interesting to watch.

S+F

No video of the meeting but Shep Smith had some of the audio.

Lol, pretty funny. Palmeri was whining.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

"If you want to do that again, you better put a ring on this finger pal, or I'll sue."

So, he did.

except she sounded like the elephant man when she said it

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LMAO, I can pull up more tweets and Video of Trump having tantrums, than most 2 year olds, yeah!!! Why are Trump supporters so ONE SIDED and IGNORANT??

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Wow just Wow! The right wanted Obama impeached the left wants Trump impeached neither of them have or will happen.

Trump is your president get over it and go cry on your pillow because I for one am tired of listening to you cry.

If you are going to act like a child then you should be treated like a child now go to your room.

I'm pretty sure that the Clinton aides acted much the same way that you are. That is probably what started the shouting match. Get over it already. Geeez!
edit on 2-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

Oh and by the way the masses will did count. Just not in your favor!
edit on 2-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Each of them only got about 31% of the registered voters, a majority voted for none of the above.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Exactly. While you discuss what egomaniacs club of scum is going to drain you dry. You have a constitutional problem.
The masses will should count.

It does problem is people cant understand there is 50 races not just one. be like deciding the super bowl winner off there total score of all the games in the season instead of each game. Or deciding the world series on there total score throughout the series instead of each game. Whoever wins more of the 50 elections becomes president. Don't get why ths is a tough concept for people.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

looks like Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri really let go and said the Trump win was based on white supremists !!!

She does realize Hillary is white, right?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am not sure if its going to be the same deal for the Republican Party trying to rebuild as the Democrats but unless they both come clean to the public their both going to be in a heap bunch a trouble come next election . It will never be the same old same old again . They both got caught and will always have the voters to remind them of that .No more free passes and they can forget about the blame game . Time to grow up and be responsible . This notion that the end justifies the means will be quickly pointed out next cycle . Just not by the MSM :")

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join