It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm Matthias also known as Mysterion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello guys

The thread title is a joke, if you've watched South Park you will understand. I'm kinda a kenny, living a bumlife and all, but secretly a superhero.
So let me introduce myself and tell you some of my weird experiences. This is going to be a pretty long text, my apolagies, I try phrasing and paragraphing in a way that makes it easier for the eyes, thanks in advance if you read this, please do have an open mind.

Who am I: Matthias
Where am I from: Belgium
How old am I: 28 years old
What do I do: I go to school (adult), play games, go bowling and create electronic music
Why am I here: This site seemed to be the most reasonable site where I can talk about my experiences without instantly being ridiculed or labeled as a psychotic.

Anyways, let me tell you a few things.
Where do I begin, I guess I'll begin where all the crazy # started.

I was 18 years old at the time I had my first "Psychotic episode".
At first nothing was going, I was going to some sort of class to find a job.
I noticed there were some dubious characters there, but it didn't make me feel uneasy or anything.

Anyway, later in that class a few of those characters began saying ambigious things. I didn't know what to make of it. But I was still fine, I felt ok and I wasn't paranoid (yet) untill....
I was at my home, watching TV, nothing special going on, just relaxing, then suddenly there flashed on image of a demon on the screen, much like those skulls from Metallica. I'll give you an example
especially the teeth are something special. From that point on I got scared and paranoid. The ambigious things they said all began to make sense.

Now it happens that there was this guy in that class with a tattoo of the exact same demon with those trademark teeth and it gets even weirder, his own teeth were beast-like, also kinda like the teeth in this picture, it was as if his mouth was blown up and everything got disfigured.

Now, I wake up one day and I feel a lump in the upper side of my mouth, a ball, as if something was implanted, I wasn't scared at first but then everywhere I went someone came by and let of a cracker, so I began thinking there was a small bomb in my head, an implant, while I was sleeping.

I went to a doctor who sent me to emergency and I find tv magazines which were the exact same as we had at our home (you think, well duhhh) but here comes the weird part, there were crossword puzzles in there that were filled in exactly like at my house with the same handwriting.

Hmm, I'm sorry if this isn't very coherent, I have had so many experiences, I'm trying to write it all down in a proper manner but excuse me if it's all mangled up.

Another thing that happened to me was that I lost my cellphone and I was in my room, trying to call to my own phone but I kept getting voicemail, like it was off. So I went looking for it, even went to a cafe where I drank something, nowhere to be found. I come back home, I find my cell phone on my nightstand (even though I thoroughly checked my room several times), the cellphone was turned on without any missing calls.

Yet another anecdote, during my first psychotic episode all my friends cell phones were linked to eachother, let me explain. I would call to one guy and get the voicemail of someone else and that happened with all my friends numbers, call one friend get another friends voicemail.

Also, I experienced that I wrote whole texts and posted them and then get to see that whole paragraphs changed position, something that was at the end was now in the middle and stuff like that.

My cellphone did something like that too, I texted my mother: I will try live without hurting myself or anyone to loves me" and when I reread my text it said: "I will try live without anyone that loves me".

Pff man, I've experienced so much...
I even had time and movement slowed down a couple of times, cars seemed to be gliding over the road like it was ice.
And everything went slower than normal and I could feel a gravity force pull on me, but I could go faster if I wanted.
I drove by a pole that measures your speed, It said 90km/h but I drove a scooter that went 60 max.

Once I saw colors much brighter than we are used to, it was easy to see in the video of Relax, take it easy from Mika cause it's full of colors, but the colors are pretty dull, but that time and that was the same time everything went slower than normal the colors were so vibrant, so vivid, so exeptionally beautiful.

Anways, I'll leave it at this. I have stories for years and I'm pretty sure I'm going to experience more of these kind of things. Thanks for reading this, and I can understand that you claim I'm skitzophrenic or something. I say, I have experienced things that were psychosis, but some things were real. I know for sure, in my innerbeing that there is more to this reality than we know, much much more.

If people are interested I can tell more later.. Thanks.

Funny side note: I have had a major psychotic episode every 3 years since my 18th. We all know there is something special about 3,6 and 9. 18 = 9, 21 = 3, 24 = 6 , 27 = 9.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm new too. I hope you get some good insight to those experiences while you're here--I'm sure you will.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 69Lux96

Welcome to ATS.
As for 3,6,and 9: Here is a song I learned back in the 60s (not the whole thing, just the 3,6,9 and the my mother told me parts)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 69Lux96

Welcome to ATS Matthias from Belgium, there is magic in all numbers including 3's.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's nice to meet you.

top topics

join