It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pledges 'America First' in Speech on Victory Tour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

"There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship," he said. "We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag.

How's that for sticking it to George Soros right in the eye?
The globalist agenda is going to get kicked right out the door, kicking and screaming but good riddance.

Source

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We can hope, but it's still WAY too early to tell--the man isn't even president, yet.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Thank-goodness most Americans are NOT mindless sheep. Before the election, I was beginning to wonder. Putting Trump in office sends the message, "We think for ourselves!".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

"There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship," he said. "We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag.

How's that for sticking it to George Soros right in the eye?
The globalist agenda is going to get kicked right out the door, kicking and screaming but good riddance.

Source

Trump said a lot of things during his campaign. So far he is in backtrack mode; but you believe him now?

I fail to see any difference between Trump and anyother neocon.

America is in the WAR business. Business is looking up.....

edit on 2-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As much as I want to hope...

He's already picked too many CFR globalists in his Cabinet.

Time will tell. Actions are what we must believe not the words.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Greetings-

Hasn't the only thing He has signed since being erected been Him signing off on getting sued For the Trump U. boondoggle?? Yea Team!!

Sure I'd like Him to be successful, not because I voted for Him (No Dice) but because I live here but how can We put blame/or praise on Trump when He hasn't even gotten there yet? I saw where He is getting praise for Carrier™ staying here, yet 1,000 jobs still lost. Is that a win now? Mediocrity?

Plus the Republican Party has a whole lot of work to do but they should be well rested after dragging their feet because Obama was elected, they've been resting for 8 yrs. now...

It will also be interesting to see how these choses for different positions are filled. Will they be "anti-establishment" choses like Mr. Trump?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The entire speech was a thing of beauty and worth a listen. But his nationalist philosophy in particular was rational, elegant, and inclusive to all Americans. His anti-identity politics stance is a new chapter in political discourse, and hopefully one that gains steam in hearts and minds.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Awesome. We'll add this latest 'pledge' to the laundry list he laid out during the campaign. Can't wait to see how many hold-up. I wish some of the louder pom-pom wavers would take the time to read Trump's book, 'The Art of the Deal'. Pretty sure it would change their perspective -- or at least their expectations.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 12/2/2016 by carewemust because: apparently Android phones don't like Above Top Secret

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 12/2/2016 by carewemust because: Androids and ats get along like Clinton and Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Donald Trump's speech embodied in a nutshell why he was elected president of the United States of America.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The entire speech was a thing of beauty and worth a listen. But his nationalist philosophy in particular was rational, elegant, and inclusive to all Americans.

I am always a sucker for nationalistic talk. the waving of the flag with hope is always good.

But its also the most empty stuff to discuss. nationalism will always get cheers, but it doesn't hold any actual weight.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Er yes, we have heard "Make America Great Again" about 5 Billion times, this is 5 Billion and 1.
oh brother

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

But its also the most empty stuff to discuss. nationalism will always get cheers, but it doesn't hold any actual weight.

I disagree. It holds plenty of weight, especially for a country that is a host to many external parasites.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The entire speech was a thing of beauty and worth a listen. But his nationalist philosophy in particular was rational, elegant, and inclusive to all Americans.

I am always a sucker for nationalistic talk. the waving of the flag with hope is always good.

It is a way to hold hands as we go down the open road, instead of being kicked down the sewer of globalism.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nationalism does hold quite a bit of weight for those that would see others as outsiders and parasites.

In that manner, nationalism can be quite dangerous.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

I disagree. It holds plenty of weight, especially for a country that is a host to many external parasites.

Nationalism was the favorite go-to lingo by the third reich.

Patriotism is great. saying you love the country, want to build it into greatness, etc...all for it.
Nationalism is saying your country is the greatest, other countries are terrible, etc

Poets speak of patriotism
Generals speak of nationalism

Does Trump see the world through the eyes of a patriot, or a nationalist?
How about you?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It is a way to hold hands as we go down the open road, instead of being kicked down the sewer of globalism.

Why is globalism a sewer?
Have you ever been outside of the continent?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Why is globalism a sewer?
Have you ever been outside of the continent?

Go look at Mexico City, come back and paint a rosy picture for us.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

How quickly we forget the enormous chasm between what "elected officials" say and what they actually do.

How quickly we forget that "elected officials" do not attain their positions without the blessings of their handlers. In fact they do not attain their positions at all--they are granted them.

Trump has the gullible mass's hopes so high that they will hit terminal velocity on the way down and impact with a deafening, godawful thud.

You've been duped again, America. Donald Trump will show you himself that he is substantively no different from Barack Obama or George W. Bush.

"But Trump says this! And Trump says that!"

Theater. Mark my words.
edit on 12/2/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join