It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine the DNC if Russia was still a Communist Dictatorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It was most bizarre seeing the BillaryCo. go bananas with old school style anti-Russia McCarthyist paranoia all during this election. The idea of using Russia as their primary scapegoat in the propaganda campaign in their efforts to build something like an actual USSR style dictatorship here at home is more like a mind boggling surreal psychological thriller than a documentary piece.

With all of this "Cultural Marxism" stuff that has become the daily bread of the DNC platform in recent years, where already its faces stink to high hell of the makings of a Communist Dictatorship Of The Imperialistic Variety, one might assume they'd have cause to be sympathetic towards them (whom did 'live the dream'). Perhaps the issue is it's some sort of subconsciously driven payback for them bowing down to the capitalist pigs. I'm not sure. I didn't really keep on the evolution of this Obama Era Affair, instead stepped out into it from my 'time capsule' this summer. So I'm extra interested to hear others thoughts on this bizarre WHAT IF material.

I do know one thing, if they hadn't all those slapstick allegations of mental midget scapegoatery for the damaging wikileaks (and voter tampering etc etc etc), it would have made for a total trouncing by Trump in the TV propaganda war, which wouldn't have made for such 'brilliant television'. Whatever maniac they brought in from Hollyweird to cook all this screenplay up, somebody give that person an Emmy!

There are also the angles of thought experimentation of if there was still the USSR where they would fit into the 'ideal-olotry' of the left these days (where apparently the far left is now the mainstream).

edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If 2016 taught me anything it was a bunch of new history I didn't know and a bit about geo-politics . Had never imagined I would care to learn anything about that stuff and as far as politics is concerned ,I always felt there were just enough scum-bags and corruption in the west and probably anywhere else to not bother with it . Then Putin and finally Trump came along .

Say what you can and will about Russia and Putin he stands out almost bigger then life . Trump another bigger then life character was the cartoon character needed for the laughs .Not at him but at the whole left .He was the fuel for that imo .I think Trump turned out to be a soft spot on which to land . Imagine for a moment if Trump had not of been there when the Emails were coming fast and furious . People would have been freaking instead of quietly looking at where to place their bet .

Now with both parties in a terrible place the whole political show might be interesting in a few years down the road .One thing is is that it cant go back and maybe that is a good thing . Maybe we should be afraid of that but after Trump and Putin the world just kinds of seems not so freaky for some reason .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Could you please make up your mind, are they the new nazy party or marxist party, geez son do you even remember the stuff you post.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ever been to Russia? Know anything about Russia beyond the soundbites you get off the internet and TV? Cause if you had ever actually put feet on the ground in Russia you would know it is mafia cesspool. The people I met there were awesome but pretty much every facet of the country, including almighty Putin himself, is run by the Russian Mafia. They are everywhere and Russians can't do squat unless they allow it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Could you please make up your mind, are they the new nazy party or marxist party, geez son do you even remember the stuff you post.

Totalitarian is Totalitarian as far as I'm concerned. Although the DNC's ruthless use of Identity Politics is straight up Nazi style social engineering. What's most fascinating is how Marxist & Communist emblems are a common sight in the SJWFRONT.. I guess they think if they're Stalinists they can wield Nazi style social engineering around and not be wicked.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Ever been to Russia? Know anything about Russia beyond the soundbites you get off the internet and TV? Cause if you had ever actually put feet on the ground in Russia you would know it is mafia cesspool. The people I met there were awesome but pretty much every facet of the country, including almighty Putin himself, is run by the Russian Mafia. They are everywhere and Russians can't do squat unless they allow it.

Thank you for bringing that up! As after all with the Clinton Crime Family back at the helm, (even worse) mass corruption was sure to follow. Just look at the double standards ObamaHillaryCo. shoosh around with in regards to the law.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Totalitarian is Totalitarian as far as I'm concerned. Although the DNC's ruthless use of Identity Politics is straight up Nazi style social engineering. What's most fascinating is how Marxist & Communist emblems are a common sight in the SJWFRONT.. I guess they think if they're Stalinists they can wield Nazi style social engineering around and not be wicked.

So just making stuff up as usual, gotcha.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess we are all supposed to forget that Obama with Hillary as Sec. State gave us the Russian Reset in the first place. Who knew they were actually resetting the Cold War?

new topics

top topics

join