It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Makes Secret Deal for 2,500 Refugees from Terrorism Hotspots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

My opinion is they're the organizers/leaders we hand picked, who would if left in the cold would sing to high heaven. Whatcha wanna bet they all get new identities and such when they get here too. Can't have all those people left out when trump takes over and doesn't continue the game or even beats them...I'm sure they would seek safety somewhere and probably use inside info harmful to us to bargain with.

Just what I thought of when I read the OP

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: havok
What in the flying F*** is this S***?
Sorry mods but this is literally the most ludicrous garbage I've read in a long time. Australia won't take them but WE will? AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE?

HEY TRUMP. VET THESE PEOPLE.
How is this even remotely acceptable?
Friggin' frags of friggin GAHD DMMMIT.

Read the full article. These people are being vetted.

Oh, is that why it is all classified?
/gullible mode off

Vetted to make sure that they know how to handle weapons and are extreme enough.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Hopefully Obama is moving these refugees into his own neighborhood and the neighborhoods where ever his daughters are living.

I say send them all to Chicago, LA, and New York.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I always wondered why the increase of Muslim Syrian refugees, but ignoring the Christian minorities that are in the worst situation as refugees, to me refugees from Syria that are not Muslim are in more danger than their Muslim counterpart from ISIS and any terrorist group.

US have a pact on how many refugees it takes annually from other countries, I hope that under Trump they take more aim to minorities that are in extreme danger for their religious believes.

The left hates Christians more than they love muslims.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I just had this scary thought that the current administration are planning on creating as much chaos and damage to the country as possible by bringing terrorists here and allowing them to set up cells in different areas. Simply out of spite because they lost the election.

They're going to make Trumps job as difficult as possible while they try and tear this country down now that they have nothing to lose.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I just had this scary thought that the current administration are planning on creating as much chaos and damage to the country as possible by bringing terrorists here and allowing them to set up cells in different areas. Simply out of spite because they lost the election.

They're going to make Trumps job as difficult as possible while they try and tear this country down now that they have nothing to lose.

The establishment never intended for him to win, they did rig the whole system against him (MSM is part of the system and a big one at that) and he still managed to win. They are right now working as hard as they can to make him look as bad as they possibly can and making sure they will have 2500 violent islamic extremist in the country is something they wanted and were working on anyway. They just have to adjust the stories around them that they will create when they actually start terrorizing people.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: loam

Just tryin' to jamb as many un-vetable people down our throats as possible in his last few days in office. A parting shot, if you will.

And don't forget to look into where these individuals and refugees are being placed. Considering they may one day have a vote, you may find them being put in areas where the left need additional votes. Not that it was planned or anything

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Sorry mods but this is literally the most ludicrous garbage I've read in a long time. Australia won't take them but WE will? AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE?

HEY TRUMP! Plant them in affordable housing around Obama's home. I'm sure they are nice people who won't dare touch Michelle or the children.
edit on 12/4/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Read the full article. These people are being vetted.

Listen to our real leaders in the FBI, CIA, etc. They CAN'T be vetted.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: havok

I did. Thanks, Introvert. Keep supporting your side.

What side am I supporting? All I said is read the article, because the plan IS to vet these people.

Notice I said TRUMP vet these people. Not the current administration or their lackeys.

It's quite possible that the people who do the vetting will be the same under Trump, as was under Obama.

I don't trust a word coming from the current admins mouth. Especially since he raised the quota from 85000 to 110000.

What does the quota number have to do with whether or not you believe what Obama says? One has nothing to do with the other.

He is trashing the place like an evicted drug user.

Emotional hyperbole. I cannot comment on something so ridiculous.

Sorry Introvert...you can glaze over this all you want. Everyone knows exactly what is being done and why. I'm sure you do too, you just happen to support it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
good thing all of you bashing Obama, KNOW that this is a true story, exactly as FOX NEWS has written it....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Not only do I agree, but I thought the same thing, as soon as we heard Trump won.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What side am I supporting? All I said is read the article, because the plan IS to vet these people.

Notice I said TRUMP vet these people. Not the current administration or their lackeys.

It's quite possible that the people who do the vetting will be the same under Trump, as was under Obama.

I don't trust a word coming from the current admins mouth. Especially since he raised the quota from 85000 to 110000.

What does the quota number have to do with whether or not you believe what Obama says? One has nothing to do with the other.

Sorry Introvert...you can glaze over this all you want. Everyone knows exactly what is being done and why. I'm sure you do too, you just happen to support it.

If I could, I would give you a million stars for that. These sympathizers need to be told and exposed. Under trump I will no longer be afraid to speak. Go Mad Dog!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: marg6043
I always wondered why the increase of Muslim Syrian refugees, but ignoring the Christian minorities that are in the worst situation as refugees, to me refugees from Syria that are not Muslim are in more danger than their Muslim counterpart from ISIS and any terrorist group.

US have a pact on how many refugees it takes annually from other countries, I hope that under Trump they take more aim to minorities that are in extreme danger for their religious believes.

The left hates Christians more than they love muslims.

Sure seems like it, doesn't it?

I heard about this deal last month.

Depends on the timing, Trump can 86 the deal.

Or just make another phone call.

Hellobruce is correct on how these people got there in the first place.

This deal stinks, whose big idea was it in the first place?

Obama and his court eunuchs.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That is so wonderful!

I am sure that George Clooney is going to host several families.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

If I could, I would give you a million stars for that. These sympathizers need to be told and exposed. Under trump I will no longer be afraid to speak. Go Mad Dog!

Thank you! With Obama going out the door...so goes Political Correctness. With Trump coming in...welcome Political Truth! Call it like it is...realize what they mean...suspect why they want it...follow the money and if it looks like crap and smells like crap...it likely is crap.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sure he did. More "truth" from Fox News

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join