It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
One of the greatest acts a person can do is give to others freely and ask for NOTHING in return.

Many of these UFO and other arcane knowledge researchers seem to just want to write books and make money, nothing wrong with that at all, but the foremost researchers, genuine seekers after truth, are not only out to make a buck with a book but to actually get to the objective truth

Indeed, it may turn out that this field (the reality behind the phenomena of UFOs and alien contact) may be the most important knowledge of our era, so REAL researchers who do not just want to ask you for a buck for their knowledge, are at the vanguard of this research, as it should be.

If we look at the source of genuine scientific and spiritual (or whatever field of study), advances in human knowledge we usually find selfless people who for the love of the knowledge seek it and the idea of advancing the condition of the human race.

That’s what’s so incredible about Isaac Koi and his contribution to Ufology...he exemplifies that kind of selfless sharing that will one day get us to the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Just reading his (TR) faceache page it seems his peers are resolving this, I think it will all go away shortly.

The threats of violence in support of Isaac have harmed him more than helped him.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

It is not resolving on that page. My post previous summarizes where it is at.

I have read the posts in reply from Roe, so far he maintains that IK should operate from a non anonymous position, but denies ever threatening to expose the photo and name of IK. I can only say it's an allegation at this point. TBH Ufology can be the most embarrassing of interests at time like this and I can't blame IK from wanting to walk away from it.

IKs reputation is only strengthened by this, same cannot be said for Roe.
edit on 2-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Excellent post willtell! I couldnt agree more.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What a miserable human.

Hope he isn't able to achieve what he wants Issac.

I don't see how this Roe character has ever been harmed by the UFO work of Koi. So what gives...?

Given the seriousness of the UFO situation which is largely restrained in all ways by governmental actions/inactions, I must believe that Roe is simply acting on Orders from HQ. Iaac is too clean, cannot be silenced with blackmail or other undercutting methods. So they chose to destroy his career by simply displaying his personal info on the internet. A simple, brilliant move made on a non-emotional level to stop a foe of governmental secrecy.

There has been evident in ufology in the last decades of a revisionism of the UFO history to put the whole field into a far different light than the simple fact that "UFO are real alien craft, governments have always known."

That high-level secret makes Koi a dangerous man to the status quo. He's not a loose cannon, quite the contrary, and that makes him even more dangerous as he does nothing but tries to keep the past of UFOs alive.

Almost weekly we can find a thread on ATS that attempts with a wave of the hand to totally ignore the known UFO history to suggest alternative explanations for the phenomena all devoid of governmental connections and inactions. (As you read that type of thread, ask yourself, is this discussion of UFOs coming from a totally naïve person that knows nothing of their history, or is there an agenda here to ignore that history?)

I firmly believe that Koi is being pilloried by officialdom with a seemingly personal attack for simply spreading data that bulwarks the simple truth that UFOs are real and threatens the establishment.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Absolutely. It is astounding that someone has just gone about doing his own thing not involving himself in the pettiness of UFOlogy-politics gets dragged in.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The threats NEED TO STOP….PLEASE

Show this man were better than him

It is vastly counterproductive

Let us keep our eyes on the prize; protecting Isaac and seeking the truth in the best manner as gentlemen and ladies of honor

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ted needs to kick rocks!

Isaac is a treasure in the UFO world in my opinion. I've spent a lot of time reading his posts on ATS and Facebook. I love what he shares. I haven't even put a dent in the links he has shared over the years. He always has the best!

Whomever this Ted guy is sounds like he is jealous. How childish to act this way.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Let us keep our eyes on the prize; protecting Isaac and seeking the truth in the best manner as gentlemen and ladies of honor

Granted many posts are short and repetitive, but asking that the thread be stop?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This is despicable, childish and a disservice to ALL of us who are intrigued by the topic.

LONG LIVE ISAAC KOI!!! and may the petty who would seek to harm him be damned to utter ignorance.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Willtell

Granted many posts are short and repetitive, but asking that the thread be stop?

Reading comprehension, please. THREAT, not thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

He asked the "threats" stop.

Reread.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

This is despicable, childish and a disservice to ALL of us who are intrigued by the topic.

LONG LIVE ISAAC KOI!!! and may the petty who would seek to harm him be damned to utter ignorance.

Yes, please Isaac Koi keep doing what you Love!

Just follow your Heart.
edit on 12/2/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah, the threats are doing harm here - there is an important message and discussion that needs to take place and jumping to anger that may be perceived as threatening is really stupid - I'm quite surprised by a few of my favourite ats posters who might have overstepped the mark today, I hope they withdraw those remarks made in the heat of the moment. I understand the anger, but there is a way to move forward without degrading the situation further.

So this guy is basically doxxing IK. We have to admit there is prejudice in so many fields of society whether we like it or not. What Roe seems to lack is the grey matter to understand why some people must remain anonymous on the internet.

I'm guessing he's probably had a cushy life so has little to lose. But I'm willing to bet Koi has studied his behind off to further his career. Most likely 4 or more years in university which does not come cheap. I don't know what Koi does for his career, but that is his work and how he supports his family. To aim to ruin that part of someones life because of Koi's interest in a field which he does off the clock is beyond the most scummy thing I can imagine.

There are probably Doctors out there that are anti-vaxers. They might even partake anonymously in their free time online, but societal prejudices would ruin the Doctors career if that was found out. Regardless of the Doctors actions at work in which he would follow all guidelines because he needs his job.
His outside of work beliefs are his own (as long as they are not crossing into how he performs at work), and anonymity allows perhaps unconventional thoughts to be expressed safely without fear of ridicule and losing one's job.
This could also be a construction worker building a dam for a corporation, but in his free time is an avid environmentalist online. Our society is such that we have to do something for work to support ourselves/families which might go against all morals we hold dear, sure some people than can have a career that fits all their thoughts and morals which is great for them. But that would be a small very lucky percentage.

The rest of us do what we have to.. Attack the thoughts - NOT the livelihoods otherwise you sink into the worst of humanity displaying only bitter vile weak mindedness in your arguments. This is pointing behind someone to sneak in a kick to the balls.

To just toss that aside is to burn another's life up in flames, how Roe sleeps at night is astounding.
Koi must take legal action immediately because I have a feeling this Roe guy is beyond any external thoughts past his own eyebrows and will release these details regardless of if Koi quits or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

They said the "threats" to stop. Not the thread. Two different words completely.

(thanks schuyler and muzzle - I jumped to answer the same thing as I was writing a big remark above so I missed your responses and jumped to answer)
edit on 2-12-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

He asked the "threats" stop.

Reread.

Sorry, people, I was more interested in thinking on the causes as I outlined rather than short one-liners which I did address in that post.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Give me a break with this guy.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

So his beliefs (which I don't necessarily always agree with), should mean his career and livelihood should be ruined? He points out its from a movie, what exactly is your argument?
edit on 2-12-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadnessi

Give me a break with this guy.

Yet another reading comprehension failure. Did you bother to READ what he said about it?

Published on Jul 14, 2015

This video was posted on various UFO forums in 2005 and 2006, with titles such as "Smuggled Russian Footage shows Alien Expermentation On Humans". It has since been reposted at irregular intervals, including in 2014. In fact, as detailed at the link below, this video was part of a viral marketing campaign for a little known science fiction movie called "Beings". This movie was written and directed by Fredrick Wolcott of Juniper Entertainment Corp. Details at: www.isaackoi.com...
Source
edit on 12/2/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join