It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What a shocking and childish lack of respect to Isaac who along with a very select few always provides an insightful context to a whole trove of information that those (like me) with an interest but not the dedication he has shown.

BTW zazzafrazz, your avatar is beautiful in its respect and love for a much missed contributor.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh my....
This is just another example of a Greerinfection...
Insane ppl do insane stuf..
Stupid ppl do stupid stuf..
I wont go on, but Isaac....

DONT YOU DARE....

We do NOT do deals with ppl like that.....

OT: I had to go look up Mr.Roe.... Never heard of him....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

How do we stop this from happening?

You've already made a start by publicising his childish act , the backlash may show Roe that he's stuck his hand into a hornets nest by attacking a much respected researcher.

AMA request ,Ted Roe.
Perhaps he'd like to explain his problem with anonymity.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I sincerely hope Isaac Koi reconsiders - he has presented some remarkable work over the years.
His anonymity is completely irrelevant; his work is always well researched, its incredibly informative and detailed yet concise and sources and references are always supplied.

I suspect there may be more than a slight amount of 'professional' jealousy in Ted Roe's, (who the hell is he anyway?), rantings.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hopefully, this will remind certain members here that civility and respect are the backbone of proper debating (and debunking). I can't remember a single time when Issac tried to force anyone to believe what he publishes. His work exists to help those come to their own conclusion and not intended to muddy the waters of Ufology. I hope this whole thing take a turn for the better and people come to their senses.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dick Haines, the Chief Scientist at NARCAP, might appreciate a brief, polite, and to the point email message or two about this matter. [email protected]

+63 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Issac has contributed to the field and is it's premiere archivist.

Thank you everyone for the messages of support, on and off this thread.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what, if anything, can be done.

I'm usually an optimistic and fairly happy chap. I'm not used to feeling this miserable.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hopefully this situation can be resolved. Hate to lose such an important contributor to the site and UFOlogy community.

You will certainly be missed.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You are not alone, never feel that you are.

There are uncountable droves of people who value your work, your input, and your manner of dealing with both the subject matter and discussion upon it. I have no doubt that were you to say the word, there would be a shield wall ten deep around you, spears levelled at every compass point, those willing to stand by you against the vile behaviour of the cad who has lambasted you so, sought to drive you from your passion, and from the discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What a said world we live in.

Pathetic, Isaac was a influence on me back when looking into ufology could have sent me down the wrong track.

A genuine safe port for anyone interested in ufology, a rare gem in this field. I geniunely hope something can be done about this because the man has provided so steadily without asking for anything but the right to participate within the field and remain anonymous.

His meticulous work speaks for itself.

Ted Roe? You are a scumbag, threatening the livelihood of someone is a bad thing to do. I hope someone screws you over one day too, lawfully.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You already know you have our respect and support Isaac , you are a valued member of both this community and the wider Ufological arena and if there's anything I or I'm sure others can do to help we will do it.

Take heart from that my friend.

edit on 2-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I know i am relatively new here at ATS but i have been reading your UFO writings for years.
You have always came across as a very decent person so i can only guess how you are feeling today after this farce, i have never heard of Teddy boy until now and it is obvious that he is a bully and a pathetic human but please do not let this idiot destroy the great "IsaacKoi" that so many love and appreciate the hard work you do.

Take a break good sir and come back stronger than ever, if you do stop i wish you all the best in your next adventure..!

"Is it time to steps things up a level on ATS?" YES IT IS.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Issac dont leave.

Ignore this cretin.

I personally find your work valuable and this roe guy whome ive never heard of is just jealous of your good reputatuon, both as a person be it anonymous, and of your considerable and high quality work in this field.

Youre the man here and hes just some twerp.

Ignore his childish antics.

He'll dissapear and fade inti nothing and you'll still be a established dominant and respected researcher.

This roe guy is a obvious insecure dick. dont give into his whinning and sophomoric tactics. Youve got nothing to prove he does.

And yes all of ATS supports and backs you. You got more people on your side. And we defend pur venerable members.

Looking forward to your next bit of research (as always)

Dave (bassplyr)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I also wonder just how "connected" this nobody roe remains after his connections get a load of what hes doing to you.

His unprofessionalism and his betrayal of everybodies trust including that of his "connections" wont go un noticed. Expect people (minus for pure sycophants) to ditch him in droves. Might even get him black listed from his connections.

As for this roe jerk calling all your supporters and fan "butt suckers" as a "butt sucker" i bet he wouldnt say that to my face.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank you sir for the dedication you have given in your pursuit of collating thousands of documents and pointing many of us in the direction of de-classified Government documents.

I do not know who Ted Roe Is, but we all know IsaacKoi, we have your back sir.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Irrelevant nobodies like to think they can achieve fame by pulling down more substantial participants than them selves.

Who the hell is this idiot????

Well... Who the hell are you, Roe???

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You and your work will always have a home on ATS.

Sincerely,

Another guy who enjoys being involved in discussions and prefers to ignore threatening emails to a pseudonym rather than be concerned about his family each time someone has been banned or has a gripe with ATS.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I can only say thank you and hope time brings advice.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As a junior UFOligist, I respect Isaac tremendously and regret this has happened.

However, the irony is that Isaac does not want too much publicity so a campaign of any sort to support him may be counterproductive even a barnstorming of this Roe guy who started this may cause undue harm to Isaac and that is what no one wants.

To a fellow seeker after truth I commend Isaac to no end

What should happen, imo, is someone should quietly talk to Mr. Roe who started this and advise him to be cool.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Feeling defensive over what one perceives as a verbal attack on one of ATS' own is understandable. But we have a modicum of decorum to maintain. Threats of violence, even in hyperbole, just aren't meant for ATS.

Please keep this in mind going forward. Its just not something we can allow.

Please do not reply to this message, but please do refrain from using calls to violence to express your outrage.

Thanks

ATS Staff

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join