It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm not aware of Isaac ridiculing the Slides promoters.
Now if you want to accuse me of that, maybe you have a case.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
It's a long thread but the answer is there. Look for yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

In other words, you got nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Having helped Isaac Koi on one project on this very forum, I can say he is incredibly professional, polite and appreciative of other people's hard work. Kudos to Isaac, and all my support as well.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

So ask yourself why Isaac didn't communicate with the Roswell Silde team to reveal what they found on the plaque by their software inspection. No they had figured it out and waited until the Jaime Madison reveal to ridicule the presenters. Poor team player playing politics and adding ridicule to the subject. Isaac may have had good research skills, but that was eclipsed by poor team playing skills with an ego that didn't play well with others. Face it, when the simple question of his identity came up, he bolted? Ask yourself why he is hiding in the shadows while others feel free to be identified. I know Isaac is striking out critically at other Ufologists and I bet they are tired of him playing games from the shadows. Not cool.

Why should he? He wasn't the one making outrageous claims, was he? Or parting fools from their money? It's not politics where Isaac's coming from. It really isn't. But it most certainly was a case of 'let's make Isaac go away because he made us look silly'. 'We'll try and discredit him because he doesn't want to advertise who he is, where he lives, what he does for a living.'

If presenters revealed what later turned out to be a load of codswallop, it's not Isaac's fault they look ridiculous. He can time his release whenever he pleases. There was no onus on him to rush his findings ASAP to prevent attention seeking, money grabbing, con-artists from looking half baked. This is what happens when you make a career out of bull#ting people. Sooner or later, it catches up with you. Karma's a bitch like that.

On top of that, what they are now doing is effectively black-mailing him into leaving Ufology. And Ufology is better off for it in your opinion? With all due respect, your idea of what research is is so far removed from mine, we may as well be from different planets. Team playing skills? Totally irrelevant. It wasn't a game. There doesn't always have to be a team. Certain things in life are not team pursuits.

He clearly needs to remain anonymous. It has no bearing on the validity of his research. Maybe it's because he has a proper job in the real world that's 100% legitimate and there's more at stake than just his own reputation. He doesn't need or desire the attention. Unlike those who are trying to silence him.

This really is a no-brainer. I'm sorry, but you can't be taken seriously either trying to defend the unforgivable.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes, Ted Roe could easily simply be a government plant.....of course, believing a certain number of persons are going onto sites like Above Top Secret, and Lori Rehfeldt's Lone Ranger Rendlesham Facebook page, etc., are actually government agents, is easy to ridicule in itself. The closest we've come to proof of such activity, government-ordered activity.....seems to me to have been the Max Burns travail, sometimes referred to as The Sheffield Incident. The persons exposed as government agents were mainly Tim Matthews, Andy Roberts & David Clarke, all assisting the state frame Burns as a drugs dealer....why this is evidential, is, Burns taped an information source, Jonathan Dagenham, supplying info re the Sheffield thing (a ufo seemed to shoot a Tornado GR1 out the sky, 24th March 1997)....very willingly supplying info, actually stating "Yeh you can use my name no problem".....Jonathan agreed to be interviewed by News of the World editor.....but appeared to be crying when he came on the phone to editor Taylor, burbling thru a lacrimose confession, "David Clarke's right, Max Burns twisted my words..." etc. Clarke supplies no tape of what led up to that......hence we are suspicious. Despite this Clarke is projected as having done THE interview of Dagenham, THE account of the Sheffield Incident. Annnnd.....Sharon Larkin, ufo researcher based in Cumbria, came into possession of a Top Secret military document which seems to refer obviously (despite blacked out areas) ".....it worked to frame xxxx xxxx as a drugs dealer and reduce his cache amongst the ufo fraternity....." & whoever is dictating the contents of the document seems to express gratitude for the help of ufologists in Bufora for helping suppress public knowledge of the Sheffield incident.....the Facebook page, Ufologists Behaving In A Suspicious Manner, reproduces the contents of that document, headed Most Secret rather than Top Secret.....and parts of the document are photographed for Sharon Larkin's personal Facebook page. It does seem to me the document is genuine, but that certainly won't suit David Clarke, who could be sued for hundreds of thousands of pounds by Max Burns over this.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Isaac is a cowering person who can't stand up for his beliefs in Ufology. Ted Roe is right and should out him. Why is Issac hiding? What is he scared of!?
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Isaac is a cowering person who can't stand up for his beliefs in Ufology. Ted Roe is right and should out him. Why is Issac hiding? What is he scared of!?
That's extremely obvious to everybody here except you. He's afraid of losing income by being publicly associated with the same field that promotes a picture of a 2 year old human boy in a museum as a "Roswell Alien", and it seems like a valid concern to me.

Ted Roe is right and should out him.
Ted Roe said it would be unethical to out him, and Ted Roe never answered the question he was asked repeatedly about what claim IsaacKoi has made that requires knowing his identity to evaluate. There aren't any. Whether The "Roswell Alien" is actually a human body in a museum has absolutely nothing to do with the identity of Isaac Koi and the people who are trying to suggest otherwise like you have absolutely no logical reason to need his real identity. The only apparent reason for your actions would appear to be some kind of personal vendetta that has nothing to do with finding truth in UFOlogy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

That's extremely obvious to everybody here except you. He's afraid of losing income by being publicly associated with the same field that promotes a picture of a 2 year old human boy in a museum as a "Roswell Alien", and it seems like a valid concern to me.

Ted Roe is right and should out him.
Ted Roe said it would be unethical to out him, and Ted Roe never answered the question he was asked repeatedly about what claim IsaacKoi has made that requires knowing his identity to evaluate. There aren't any. Whether The "Roswell Alien" is actually a human body in a museum has absolutely nothing to do with the identity of Isaac Koi and the people who are trying to suggest otherwise like you have absolutely no logical reason to need his real identity. The only apparent reason for your actions would appear to be some kind of personal vendetta that has nothing to do with finding truth in UFOlogy.

Bullcrap, even Hillary Cinton in her high profile run for President vowed to open up the UFO files to the public. She had more to lose than Isaac and seemingly has more balls than him.

Plenty of UFO researchers have other full-time jobs and put themselves out there to champion Ufology under their real name. Isaac is a fantastic researcher, to be sure, but a lousy representative for Ufology with his withering scared attitude. The last thing we need is a researcher who cannot stand up to inspection and hold his own. Shame he's such a scared person.
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Bullcrap, even Hillary Cinton in her high profile run for President vowed to open up the UFO files to the public. She had more to lose than Isaac and seemingly has more balls than him.

Seems to me you've run out of arguments , that's nonsense .

Isaac is a fantastic researcher, to be sure, but a lousy representative for Ufology with his withering scared attitude.

Perhaps because he's never set himself up to be a representative for Ufology , he's just another anonymous researcher not a leach trying to profit from it like Steve Greer , Basset or dare I say .... Ted Roe.

Shame he's such a scared person.

Shame you can't see the bigger picture , enough already!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Having looked at Ted Roe's Facebook page now...
He could do with showing a little less of himself.
His Budo lessons make him look silly.
Real Budo doesn't act this way.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

One could also ask the same of your anonymity here

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I'd be honored if i was an Investigator and my name was out there for the research work as good as Isaac is doing. Not sure why he's shy about getting his name out there. The UFO topic is nothing to be ashamed of and he does excellent research with evidence to back it up. The topic is no more taboo or considered nutty, so I'm not sure why Isaac has the fear of negative backlash. The "alien in a jar" people here that think it would cause harm to Isaac's job don't give him enough credit. Isaacs work is solid and able to be easily defended. Few, if any, people treat UFO's as a fringe topic anymore. I think Isaac, whomever he is, would add credibility to the field.

I think the people here that support Isaacs anonymity are just jealous of him and don't want him to get the positive attention he deserves. vlawde who are you that you don't want Issac to get the credit to his name. A jealous observer? Just who are YOU!?
edit on 18-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I think the people here that support Isaacs anonymity are just jealous of him and don't want him to get the positive attention he deserves.

The people here that support Isaac's anonymity respect his clearly stated wish to remain anonymous , Isaac Koi get's the attention he deserves but chooses not to profit from it , is that what you can't understand ?

Just who are YOU!?

Good question , who are you ?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'd be honored if i was an Investigator and my name was out there for the research work as good as Isaac is doing. Not sure why he's shy about getting his name out there. The UFO topic is nothing to be ashamed of and he does excellent research with evidence to back it up. The topic is no more taboo or considered nutty, so I'm not sure why Isaac has the fear of negative backlash. The "alien in a jar" people here that think it would cause harm to Isaac's job don't give him enough credit. Isaacs work is solid and able to be easily defended. Few, if any, people treat UFO's as a fringe topic anymore. I think Isaac, whomever he is, would add credibility to the field.

I think the people here that support Isaacs anonymity are just jealous of him and don't want him to get the positive attention he deserves. vlawde who are you that you don't want Issac to get the credit to his name. A jealous observer? Just who are YOU!?

From a research perspective, I think it's not such a big problem to accept anonymous contributors when dealing with archive material. In this case, I guess 90% of the material is linked to identifiable third-party sources (books, magazines, web resources etc.) which are meticulously referenced. All those links can be quoted and used, even in IAUAPR articles without sacrificing credibility IMO.

From what I understand, Isaac's site represents an inventory or compilation of useful links and summaries. If anyone thinks it's problematic to link to his site because of his wish to remain anonymous, then they could directly refer to the original links. Instead of bashing each other, we should rather look ahead and get to work (for the sake of Ufology).

edit on 18-12-2016 by jeep3r because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Instead of bashing each other, we should rather look ahead and get to work (for the sake of Ufology).

If by looking ahead and getting together to work for the sake of Ufology, you mean 'profiting' for the sake of Ufology, I'm quite sure there are many that have purchased their ticket for a seat on that money train. However, if you're referring to the impeccable work presented by a researcher referred to as Isaac Koi, well it seems patently obvious that no one - notwithstanding the outstanding supporters of IK here, on ATS, and elsewhere - that anyone is willing to get together to further the field of Ufology for the sake of the "truth".

This issue is ego driven and about money, make no mistake about it. Truth-seekers such as IK will prevail in the end (for the sake of Ufology). His/her (IK) work speaks for itself and there's not enough money in the Ufology field to change that, or the "truths" their work has uncovered.

#IsaacKoiWillNotBeSilenced

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The UFO topic is nothing to be ashamed of and he does excellent research with evidence to back it up. The topic is no more taboo or considered nutty, so I'm not sure why Isaac has the fear of negative backlash.

I work in a company that is part of a group of companies, and one of those other companies does a kind of work similar to a British barrister's work, so I can see the kind of people look for that type of work, and I can tell you that I don't see any of their clients accepting that their case was being handled by someone that does UFO investigation, so I understand why IsaacKoi doesn't want that part of his life mixed with his source of income.

I support IsaacKoi's anonymity because it's his decision and it's a decision that doesn't affect negatively anyone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Do you work for the government by any chance????? It looks like you just hate the fact that people do not like giving their real names, why is it so important to you that Isaac gives up his name?????

I support his anonymity because that is his wish and who am i to question that or anybody else for that matter, would you sleep any better at night if you knew his name?

I am certainly not jealous of Issac in any way but i do love the work he has done but it does sound like YOU and your friend are a little jealous of Isaac and want him off the web..!

You sound like a bully in real life, calling people names because you do not get your way

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I think the people here that support Isaacs anonymity are just jealous of him and don't want him to get the positive attention he deserves.

This doesn't even make logical sense. Anonymity was his choice. It wasn't foisted upon him by anyone here. If he wanted positive attention and laurels for his research, we would happily support that. He doesn't. And he's been threatened with his chosen anonymity being stripped from him, with possible negative ramifications for his livelihood. Therefore, we support his anonymity because it is 1) his choice, 2) protecting his livelihood (from his point of view at least,) and 3) under threat by someone being adversarial towards him.

Again, bottom line: anonymity is a choice. You may not agree with it, you may believe it undermines the work, you may even believe it makes someone a bad person in some sense (though I don't see how personally.) But to threaten to strip someone of it is unethical in the extreme, and displays a startling lack of respect for one's individual choices in how they manage their own life and affairs. We support his decision, because rather than merely valuing his research contributions, we also care about him and his wellbeing as a human being, and his freedom to make that choice. Do you?

Honestly, if anyone deserves credit - public credit - for contributions here and elsewhere, at the very least for setting a good methodology example, it's him. But he has CHOSEN not to do so. We respect that decision. Can you?

Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

This doesn't even make logical sense.

Hes just trolling this thread, cant make sense out of nonsense.

All the best Isaac, weve all benefited from your work.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join