It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Even if there was no price tag and it was free.. would you want someone with this kind of emotional state giving their opinion? Actual photographs of god please or it's not worthy.

I know for a fact he has called out and dismissed a particular researchers excellent work that has been conducted by themselves over twenty years. No name.. Eff off. It's crap, can't trust it if it hasn't got a name. why does the name matter while analyzing images and video footage? You need to trust your knowledge and judgement and have the appropriate skills to analyse the footage, just because a name isn't attached shouldn't mean you cannot tell whether it is genuine or not. There is no logic. what about accepting nameless genuine footage and establishing a relationship based on trust and respect and maybe the nameless will reveal themselves.

All or nothing? Ok.. have nothing then.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Those two are probably shagging. Gross.

Silly man thinking he is a wee bit powerful because of the title he gave himself in his organization that asks for money to join on UFO research. What a laugh.
He also posts videos of himself doing martial arts, reminds me a little of the delusional Rex Kwon Do from Napoleon Dynamite.
His posts were threatening in tone to out Isaac, he has denied it, but one can say something and deny they said it, doesn't mean it wasn't alluded to.

1) ROE:

"watch how I make these malcontents famous anytime someone searches their name."
His defense of this was:

I was referring to Gilles and stu and others that crossed the line of abuse.

Who is meant to believe that? How stupid does he think people are?

2)
The "We got photos" implication

No one is stupid, we all know who he is referring to out, that is a threat right there. Sadly he thinks we are THAT stupid.

3)
Treatment of KOI as an IT, a non person and general insults.
Unfortunately Roe bit off more than he can chew when he started attacks on Kois anonymity, that in itself in unacceptable behaviour. When asked who he thinks he is to demand someone risk their livelihood to satisfy him he would never reply why he thought it was ok. Rather. he would simply deflect to the same line "I didn't threaten Koi" Well he certainly slandered him and his research followers.
All one has to of is read his (and Erica Lukes) posts on Nov 30 (prior to Kois resignation statement ) to see he has launched an all out attack on Isaac, that quite simply is not deserved. They have no business demanding anything of anyone that may threaten their livelihood.

Erick Lukes behaves like a cackling witch from the sidelines in the initial attacks on Koi.
Reading her barrage of attacks on KOI they are so extreme. I believe here we have person who wants to become a TV ufo personality, she does voice over TV and has exercise videos... She also does a radio show.
Simply Lukes was triggered. She made a very large mistake in her attempt to become a z-grade personality by being involved in the Roswell slides hoax which Issac outed.

I will be listening to her lasted show, should there be any more slander on Isaac.....grrr

edit on 4-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok ill say it again...

This whole thing stinks "GREER"...
I swear, money money money....
As far as i know Isaac gives all
his research for free....

Now, we CANOT ALLOW THAT....

Maybe, just maybe there WAS and agenda with T.Roe...
And now, no more...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It seems to me that Ted Roe is one of those professional 'debunkers' who seem to be everywhere these days, like the 'demolition team' over at Wikipedia denouncing certain theories, wiping info, editing posts with their own self-important and self-serving brand of BS. So much has changed on Wiki that i can sadly no longer cite it as a good source, something that the Roes of this world are enjoying to the utmost, while carefully researched info going back for generations is cast aside.........damn fools all of them....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

all of this began because of Isaacs post and I was in all the private messages for IAUAPR as it started. Now Ted says this is what it's about to my face. I don't know what this is about, I know EXACTLY whats gone on and where it started. all of this and none of it is any of his doing? Thats insanity talking or a five year old child.

He never did answer that question either.

Someone needs to grow a couple of grown up chestnuts for Christmas.
edit on 4-12-2016 by infomaniachousewife because: To write something else. doh.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well said, sir

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Are you saying that he referred to the photo comment as being about a hoaxed photo discussion ?

That doesn't sound right, granted the snapshot of the infamous photo comment is out of context, if we could see what that referred to in context it would be useful and if he is correct, then I am not a small a person to say I was wrong. I doubt I will be doing that, but all these initial discussions should come out.

We all reacted very badly to the resignation as IK is a much beloved and TRUSTED member here. I have never been in a Facebook bitch-fest before, quite frankly it is a little embarrassing, but I was incensed, so there you have it I went in swinging. I'd like all the history though to keep on swinging.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Are you saying that he referred to the photo comment as being about a hoaxed photo discussion ?

That doesn't sound right, granted the snapshot of the infamous photo comment is out of context, if we could see what that referred to in context it would be useful

Hi zazzafrazz,

Just to save infomaniachousewife responding, the photo comment is definitely NOT about the hoaxed photo (which had nothing to do with the CNES event "my guys" were at...).

Screenshots of the full discussion is Exhibit A to the footnoted version of my farewell/resignation statement (at pages 5 to 79 of the PDF) at the link below. The "pics" comment is at page 60 of that PDF. (The context is basically that a discussion started about a hoax, with someone referring to the material I had collated about the hoax a few years ago. After a few pages, the discussion focused on me rather than the hoaxed photo - including my use of a pseudonym and my attendance at a private event in Paris held by CNES, following which Ted Roe made his comment about there being "pics" of the CNES event "...").

www.isaackoi.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks cookie, I'll have a look at page 60!
I had read it, but not all of it absorbed

Then after this shltshow is over (by over I mean they melt away into nothingness and you happily stay in the ATS safe zone) I am going back to watching cat videos.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First off, Ted who? Why is he significant to the subject, exactly? Who died and made him The Lord of UFOlogy?

Second, what Ted is doing is targeted harassment...And totally against FB & other social media outlets' T&C's.

Everyone should report Ted for being a d!ck. Because dick moves like this should not go unanswered, especially bullying a respected and esteemed person like Isaac Koi who's done a LOT of great research and put in a ton of work regarding this topic.

I've met plenty of Ted's over the years, I am sure we all know the type. A jealous no body,who doesn't get enough attention from anyone so he has to create drama and stress where there isn't any just to be noticed. He's the type who's wife is no longer into him, who's kids think he's a total joke and who has no real friends because he's a jerk. People at his work steer clear as he's always in the boss's office, tattling like a little B or telling people how to do their jobs when not in a position of power.

Who's Ted? He's a total douche who thinks that by him "exposing" Isaac Koi's true identity, it will make him respected by others in the community.

We've all met a Ted, or three, in our lifetimes. They're the worst. Total narcissists who will throw anyone under the bus, anytime. I for one cannot stand Ted's, the male or female version.

Man, this guy must not only think he's like THE MAN when it comes to this topic, but he must be completely stupid. He'll be even more irrelevant than he was before. Good.

I can appreciate Koi's stance on keeping his identity anonymous. I certainly don't talk to folks at work about my interest in this topic. If I was able to contribute the awesome content that Koi has contributed over the years I would do the same.

Especially if my livelihood, my career and my ability to provide for my family was at risk because of some a$$ clown, like this Ted douche.

Don't let Ted win, Mr. Koi, if he does, he'll just do this same thing to someone else, then someone after that and someone after that.

You've contributed some seriously great content, done too much work and spent too much of your time on this topic to let some DB like Ted screw you over like this.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Isaac Koi is one of the finest contributors on ATS bar none.
What a shame one person is out to bring them down (petty jealousy would be my bet).
Just hoping this all works out for you Isaac.
THANK YOU X 1,000,000,000 for all your great threads!

ATA

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Rereading that original thread where Christopher Bledsoe starts the whole "who the heck is Isaac Koi" hysteria to divert from reasonable people questioning his support of a really bad hoaxed alien photo was just sad, really really sad. Totally cringeworthy.

The infighting in UFOlogy these people have highlighted is embarrassing, If they had any smarts and an ounce of self respect they would have deleted their posts immediately and distanced themselves from the childish carry on.

The attacks on IK are the first shot across the bow, that is not under question when reading the thread. They proceed for pages and pages to attack his character and imo cyber bully him.

When they are outed, they then turn their attack onto IK that his 'minions and bootlickers' are instead bullying them, when in truth, they threw the first grenade. No one has the right to force someone to out themselves and risk their business, who cares if these individuals have. They stated quite clearly IKs research should be dismissed as he works under a pseudonym, and mention several times he has bullied them, but that evidence is not produced when asked for by others.

The whole thing is a farce, totally avoidable and there is no point in arguing with someone who has rewritten history in their own minds in order to blame the turn of events on others.
These individuals bullied, got caught, then screamed 'we are being bullied'
This is the alleged photo "threat" in context, whilst ambiguous, One can see how IK would see this as a threat to produce photos to out him. I'll leave it to readers to decide though.

Now if you don't mind I will go bleach my eyes after re-reading that Susie, Sally and Becky teenage bitch fight. ...which incidentally is STILL going on at Facebook if anyone wants a laugh...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ever since I arrived on ATS and discovered the wealth of UFO info that you bring each and every time you post, with just beautifully constructed threads with overwhelming amounts of information that I bookmark but just gawk at in bewilderment when I finally get to revisit them, I have held you in such high regard, amongst the ATS Elite.

Go dark mate, but don't make that a permanent residence. I'm sure we have enough pull on the internet to effect some form of persuasion to Mr. Ted Roe and clear this up forthwith.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Can you please post a link to the FB comment war? Those always give me a good laugh. Especially when a DB like this Ted tries to act hard...

I never even heard of the guy or his side kick Erica until today...So, he must not be that important.

It seems to me like he's not very well respected so bc of that he's starting his own "club" that costs $75.00 to join. And what better way to drum up biznass than a "scandal!"

The dude is a flat out LIAR. That's been proven over & over again in this thread...Who would trust someone's work or opinion who acts like that, especially when it relates to this topic??

Bye, Ted.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

God Bless You, IssacKoi.

You are a treasure.

I'm sincerely sending up prayers and this is going to seem completely incongruous, but:

"For there is one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about".

-Oscar Wilde

I know, that is probably entirely antithetical to where your are coming from but I am continually drawn to that quote from Wilde when thinking about your situation.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Dan00 because: :.:.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty PO'd at this being a fan of Issac Koi's threads.

Do they not know anonymity is honored here one of the few places left on the net where it is accepted and not moved onto social media accounts requiring real names? Truthfully I think that is a cop-out as a reason to be going after him.

How does that quote go? "You know you're close to the truth when you are silenced." Hopefully there's something that can be done for the situation(within legal means not playing games how these detractors are), as to he should not have to leave his research behind due to this uncalled for mess.

In the end it doesn't only affect him but other researchers on here.

Directly,
Hope you hang in there Issac Koi, don't let the jerks shut you down.

Sending regards,
~DA

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

When you come up against those that have no content specific recourse against what you say, the desperate resort to personal threats, and you have beaten them wittingly in this regard.

If ATS were to lose your valuable content over something you have already conquered, there would be no sense in the loss, and judging by your attitude in here, there would be no choice for someone of your caliber but to just continue where you left off.

How do I score for logic?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If you have contact with him could you offer him the right of reply here ?
Staff will ensure communication is respectful and those who wish to see an amicable resolution to this situation will have a chance to speak to Mr Roe in person.

If he now says he didn't mean it we may be able to put this sorry episode to bed , shake hands and move on.

This is a nice idea but I think that the moment may have passed, for the time being at least.

While we here at ATS fully understand and respect Issac Koi's right to privacy this incident, beyond the bitch-slapping, does highlight a difficulty that we have in communicating with the wider world. If Mr Roe, whatever his convictions may be, is willing and able to put his name out there, and Issac Koi, and the rest of us, are not, then that is going to raise suspicion amongst some, and if Roe, or others, want to use it to their advantage then they, as demonstrated, are able to do so. Issac Koi has pulled back, and though there will be many who will remain loyal to him, others will view his work with suspicion because of the intimation that he does not have the 'courage of his convictions'. I see absolutely no benefit to anyone for us to become an insular clique but at the same time, there are, as mainstream as 'conspiracy' has become, negative assumption made by some about those of us who enjoy these pursuits. I have experienced it myself, I am sure many others have too. It happens right here too, in amongst ourselves...we're not even setting each other a good example, we're not taking responsibility for our own back-yard yet.

Mr Roe obviously doesn't have to worry about his reputation and endangering his ability to support his family otherwise he would not be in the position that he is, like many others perhaps he has found that he can make a living from his 'interests' in this subject, and therefore he has an agenda to protect that living. If you surround yourself with needy fanatics, throwing a tantrum will not change their opinion of you, that seems to be what some people like, over emotional outbursts and name calling, so his popularity is probably safe. If Issac Koi has not been profiting in any way, other than in gaining love and admiration from those of us he serves, then of course he is threat to Roe (and any other number of agents of profit and deflection).

I can't see Roe ever wanting to come up against Koi in a 'fair fight' and legitimately he can avoid doing that by calling the 'name' card, and saying it is unfair to begin with. To me all of this is about that. He wins simply by grabbing the short and curlies, because we want privacy and for good reason our jobs/lives would be/could be juged differently and we don't have the resources or protections should those effects be adverse to our livelihoods. He made a very cheap shot, but it is a highly effective one, it seems. Not sure what the solution might be.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is why this field is never taken serious. Too much fighting amongst each other, rather than tptb. Idk who this Ted Roe guy is (sounds like a pseudonym itself), but im guessing his days in this field are numbered. His a$$%&le points just seriously out weighed his credibility.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join