It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ain't this some bull$#@&

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Annunak1

I'm pretty sure Martin75 meant you being the Christmas gift. Men...

All she need to do is call.
Woman...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Melts away... love...

Don't let the world take that away from you.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You are trying to “woo” a woman with a fruitbasket! Oh my, we need to have a talk…..

a reply to: Peeple
Who would have taken you for a romantic. I find it sweet.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Yes I meant the current boyfriend. Like maybe he promised her some fancy diamond necklace she just can’t let go or something….

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Yes I meant the current boyfriend. Like maybe he promised her some fancy diamond necklace she just can’t let go or something….

That's what if figured.

She is obviously playing both sides so why not hold on for some swag.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like i said. The only Xmas gift she can expect from me are deez nuts. I already told her i ain't getting you nothing while you still have a boyfriend. If she wants to choose for the lesser then she is the loser in the end not me.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yeah dignity, the ladies love that.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Like i said. The only Xmas gift she can expect from me are deez nuts.

It appears she wants something different for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1

originally posted by: Martin75
It sounds like your mind is made up then. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
Maybe take it slowly (as if we have any control over our emotions). I hope that she is just in a bad spot and this doesn't reflect on her. I have seen people cheat only to form long and loving relationships.

Who knows, maybe she is expecting some spectacular Christmas gift that she doesn't want to give up.

F that. I already bought her a fruitbasket €36.00 and dinner €60.00. The last thing she can get before she dumps her boyfriend are deez nuts.
I just feel wronged because her boyfriend is half the man i am. She trippin

"Deez nuts"? "Trippin'"?

I'm supprised you aren't inundated in women talking like that lmao. You spent €96 euros and all you got was a kiss? I think there are two fruitbaskets in this relationship, she's not one of them. She knows exactly what she's doing, she knows that she gets free things from men if she shows them affection. How do you know there aren't five other chumps that she's doing the same story with?

You're getting played like a fiddle bud.
edit on 2-12-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Reply to the poster above^^

Gangster rap made me do it.
I know i'm catching the shortest straw in this case. I took a risk and i lost. Ain't that a b. That's life lessons in the fullest. I should leave. But i feel like a volture smelling blood in their unhappy relationship waiting to dive down from above and feast. Wow that really sounds messed up. Anybody got some good therapists i can call?
edit on am121200000012amk1 by Annunak1 because: edit

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You said she initiated all the flirting. She is playing you. You will know if her feelings for you are real if you give her an ultimatum. If she says she has to wait and see, then move on. Don't let her use you. Remember nice guys finish last.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dude be carreful, I was hung up on a girl for years. I was so blinded by my desire to have a relationship that I ruined others along the way. She was also "out of my league" but I couldn't drop it.

Looking back I realize that I was really just an emotional fall back for her. She liked the attention I gave and I think she liked the power she had over me. She used me to make herself feel better. Do not do what I did. Abort mission!

Save yourself the heart ache and hang overs, friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
As a former bartender for 30 years, I have watched all forms of this mating dance play out night after night.
It was quite an eyeopener being everyone's confidant and confessional.
Some play to win ...some play to lose.....some play out of boredom ...some don't want the play to ever end

Having seen it play out so many times before, it was like a movie that only I knew the ending to.
Identifying each of the movie's bit player's motivations was both sad and easy because I got to see and hear ALL the parts.

Over the years when ever someone would come to me for advice with their mating dance dilemma, I learned to temper my advice of help with the knowledge that sometimes people actually NEEDED to go through it unaided for a purpose.

Would the guy who is intent on hooking up with that gorgeous girl over there really HEAR and UNDERSTAND me warning him that I've witnessed her playing this game night after night with everyone ?

Would the girl who is intent on that popular, life of the party guy over there, even WANT to believe that I regularly have to take his keys away and get him into a cab every night ?

Would either of them even GET IT if I pointed out that the quiet plain boring person in the corner is actually more like who they tell me they want and someone who could actually make them truly happy ?

When you get old, you will soon realize that all your frivolous failures were actually a much needed lesson to wake you up to the path of finding who and where your happiness truly lives.

Some people refuse to learn..but if you pay close attention to the results of your choices,you will see your answer has been before you all along.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Bag it, don't tag it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the great replies. This is why i love ATS. Everybody has there own experiences and share the knowledge. I'm not going after her. I need to listen to this quote " If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't it never was ".

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

I think there are two fruitbaskets in this relationship, she's not one of them. She knows exactly what she's doing, she knows that she gets free things from men if she shows them affection. How do you know there aren't five other chumps that she's doing the same story with?

You're getting played like a fiddle bud.

Wow!! Thats 6 fruit baskets? Too much fruit for any one person!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I went out with a guy who cheated with me on his previous girlfriend for way too long. I did it as I was young, foolish and he was my "first love". Or so I tell myself. In hindsight, I think I was just plain and simple stupid.

Turns out with the best will in the world I couldn't bring myself to trust him, I was endlessly paranoid, he caused arguments for no reason which I'd end up arguing back with and after 3.5 years I was an emotional wreck, stressed to death, and completely lost; a shell of my former self. A cheater (lol) can't change it's spots, and I was happier the day after I broke up with him than I was in the whole time we were together. I regret not telling him to p- off when he started telling me he "Loved" me (I don't think he did), I regret my part in breaking a teenage girls heart, and I regret wasting all of that time on him when I could have been young, free and hanging out with my friends/enjoying university (without having to worry about paying for him/him getting upset if I was talking to someone else/him being a total misery).

I thought he was the one (for a short while), and I ended the relationship believing no one would ever want me - which wasn't at all true. It is exactly what you stated in the title. It isn't fair, it's cruel, and it's someone who isn't emotionally mature enough to cope without attention from strangers whilst in a relationship (I know he was). I figured he'd never cheat on me until he started talking to a random girl, on the phone, when we were on a date together. I have no proof to this day that he did cheat, but I was convinced and that's what it does to you. And I've learned from my mistakes, but it is the one mistake I do truly regret.

Best to let it lie. If nothing else, if you think you can cope, tell her to come back when she's dumped him.

Or better still, go off and find someone who actually appreciates you. People like that aren't worth your time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join