It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ain't this some bull$#@&

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
...and meat her dream guy.

You really teed this one up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But if it's love?

The context was seeing a potential relationship with someone you know is a cheater. Maybe you're in love with someone before actually dating them exclusively, but that's likely uncommon for this context.

So given that context, I would just give the same response I did prior.

You know feelings?

I'm sorry. My makers didn't program me with emotions.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Find someone who respects relationships.

Agreed. To be fair, neither of them are respecting relationships, right? He knew she was in one.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: BlueShaman

Why not?

Since you're asking.

I would say why chance it with a known cheater when there is 7 billion people on the planet. Why invest the time knowing at the onset there is such high risk?

Again, why not?

Sometimes you have to take chances in life. What's the worse that can happen, a broken heart?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"Right outta' da' PARK!!"

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I'm sorry. My makers didn't program me with emotions.

Got you!

A screenshot of you I took watching you through your webcams.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
"Right outta' da' PARK!!"

I have to watch, all my jokes would have been so over the line.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Haha and there you caught me. Very Freudian.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Again, why not?

I honestly thought I answered.

Sometimes you have to take chances in life

Definitely. Why should this be one of them?

Perhaps we need some scenarios mapped out for discussion. As it stands it really doesn't sound very compelling that someone shouldn't be all that concerned about entering a relationship with a known cheater.

What's the worse that can happen, a broken heart?

Make it sound trivial. For some of us (me for instance) that can be world shattering.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Haha and there you caught me. Very Freudian.

Freudian meat slips are my specialty.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
She has a boyfriend so you're lucky that's all that happened. Move on to a single woman.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies ya'll. Some cracked me up
lol. You know what the problem is. She seems out of reach and that makes her more attractive. Something like the forbidden fruit. I know it probably gonna bite me in the arse but still i want to have it. Plus i have that thought " what if we could make it work ". I know i should turn my back on her after all the D$#@Teasing but something keeps pulling me back. Damn these human emotions. I miss my home planet.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1
It sounds like your mind is made up then. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
Maybe take it slowly (as if we have any control over our emotions). I hope that she is just in a bad spot and this doesn't reflect on her. I have seen people cheat only to form long and loving relationships.

Who knows, maybe she is expecting some spectacular Christmas gift that she doesn't want to give up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
She has a boyfriend so you're lucky that's all that happened. Move on to a single woman.

Might be hard to do that considering people date up to 6 people at once. It's really hard to find an actual "single" woman.. and if you do she probably already has a kid or two... or three.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
It sounds like your mind is made up then. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
Maybe take it slowly (as if we have any control over our emotions). I hope that she is just in a bad spot and this doesn't reflect on her. I have seen people cheat only to form long and loving relationships.

Who knows, maybe she is expecting some spectacular Christmas gift that she doesn't want to give up.

F that. I already bought her a fruitbasket €36.00 and dinner €60.00. The last thing she can get before she dumps her boyfriend are deez nuts.
I just feel wronged because her boyfriend is half the man i am. She trippin

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure Martin75 meant you being the Christmas gift. Men...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I actually think she meant from the current boyfriend.

edit on 2-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
In real relationships people have to teach each other how to relate to each other. Everyone comes with baggage and bad habits.

A little advice to the OP. If you want her don't rush things. Be honest about the fact that she is cheating on someone else and that it's unacceptable behaviour. She'll thank you for it later if things work out. Try telling her that you're really into her but not while she's dating someone else and that if she decides to ditch the other guy you'd love to hang out with her and see how it goes, but three ways aren't your thing..

That'll put you in the "untouchable" zone and make you more desirable to her..

Good luck with it!

edit on 2-12-2016 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I didn't read every post, so I'm not sure this has been said(though I bet it has). My advice to you is to leave it be. She's not worth your time. How can I say that?? Because she's unhappy with her b/f and is willing to go as far as she has with you. Sure, it may only have been some flirting and a kiss, but she's already scoping out new prospects before she's finished with her current.

So if her b/f doesn't change and you two end up getting together, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?? She's already proven that if she doesn't get things the way she wants them, she'll begin searching for a new candidate before the initial relationship is even over. If you don't make her as happy as she wants to be, she'll begin flirting/kissing another guy. Then, if you don't "change" in a way she wants, you'll be dropped and/or cheated on.

If you're just in it for physical pleasure, then I say go for it. If you're a hopeless romantic that believes in love, I'd look elsewhere. I get the impression you'll only get hurt here.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I actually think she meant from the current boyfriend.

Matter of perception what would be more romantic from our perspective? ATS mate gets some loving, or some stranger being cheated on? A bit a question who you relate to more and if you're coming from a pessimist, or optimistic background.
Haha humanistic gender studies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join