It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ain't this some bull$#@&

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So me and this girl have been flirting for 3 months. She started it. We both work at the same store. This week we kissed in the back of the magazine. Again she started it. She has a boyfriend but is doubting because he ain't serious. Yesterday we went out for dinner and she tells me this bs story about she wants to give him untill the end of this year to change. I'm like what the F. Why are you driving me crazy with your behavior if all your doing is D$#@teasing. Just when i think i'm done with crazy women i get this on my path. Sad thing is i really like her. First woman i've met that i actually see a future in. F me.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Let's stop fooling ourselves, that's just biology, in their "fertile" phase women are sluts. I know I am/was one. You met too young they tell you that's supposed to mean I'm not ready to settle down, it really means: I want a baby!
Basic biology stuff. Translated into common sense.
If you make it till the end, die together old aged hand in hand that's up to you. Takes work. Honesty is hard to endure, but without it a relationship doesn't work. Together means to find solutions with which both can live for a foreseeable future. Like if you make a contract you also want to know who the other one is, if you're letting a house, or something.
Then you can also find the partner best for you. Tell her to marry with a marriage contract, in which you clearly state she wants it, privileges and duties, from both sides. Be honest and nobody can blackmail you with anything afterwards.

Because I believe if you "pick up the bill" as it's more often than not the case the male does that, you have the right to be sure you know whose kid you work for to support.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Save the male!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You see a future in being with somebody who cheats on their boyfriend?

Bang her and move on bruh.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

There's a thread with a theme too close to home, Annuk.
I bumped it for a good reason... the warning is simple.
If you stay with it, the F word she'll do to you is beyond
what your experience is capable of forseeing.

Three things I take from a woman at face value after 25
years down the drain from that one...
* "I'm stupid
+"I'm having a problem with _Fill In Whomever here_
+"Lie to me and you're dead." This one is crucial, because
it's even money she'll go first, and you'll wish she killed you
instead. This is not mysogeny, it's experience and realism.

That's the personality type that will dump you three times
in five months and go back to the devil she knows.
Don't just run-- borrow the keys to the Krusty Nova and
wheelie out of town at nine or ten grand. Trust me.
And shake some Moroso into the gas just for good measure.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Is this really the sort of girl you want to be involved with?

She's prepared to flirt with and date you whilst complaining about her current boyfriend.

Tell her to make up her mind because she can't have both. Better still, tell her you're not interested in being the standby.

What happens if she chooses you and then, for some reason, finds you less than satisfactory? Who's she going to flirt with then?

Also, and I've only read about this sort of thing, she may be keeping hold of her current boyfriend until the new year because she's hoping for an expensive Xmas present from him.

Yep - 'don't go there' would be my advice.

edit on 2-12-2016 by berenike because: added one word for clarification

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Sad thing is i really like her. First woman i've met that i actually see a future in. F me.

What future is that?

Some dude posting on ATS that he is playing tonsil hockey with some random chick who wants to give her unsuspecting boyfriend (now you) until January to shape up?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'd drop it.

She obviously isn't trustworthy.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

She has a boyfriend

So why are you doing anything with her?

Imagine she breaks up with him and you become the new boyfriend. You both already demonstrated a willingness to cheat / condone cheating. So imagine how that's going to affect your relationship with her. It sure seems like either one of you has the willingness to cheat. That's something both of you will be thinking about.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This thread is awesome!

What else can be said?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Annuak1,

This woman... she has a sign around her neck, and do you know what it says on that sign? It says NOPE!

Last train to Nopesville, stopping at Nopington, Nope-on-The-River, Notonyourlifeshire Central, Nope City, and Nopesville. Change at Nopington for connecting trains to Youhavetobekiddingme, Cheaterton, Back-on-Stabby, and Shadyville.

If she was worth a God damn, you know what she would have done before kissing you? Dumped her boyfriend. She did not, shes clearly not got the right stuff. Back away, keep at least a chair and a bullwhip between the two of you at all times.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Last train to Nopesville, stopping at Nopington, Nope-on-The-River, Notonyourlifeshire Central, Nope City, and Nopesville. Change at Nopington for connecting trains to Youhavetobekiddingme, Cheaterton, Back-on-Stabby, and Shadyville.

Those sound like all the towns you can get laid in.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
You see a future in being with somebody who cheats on their boyfriend?

Why not?

Many people have found true love in a similar situation (and some even when they were married) and they lived happily ever after.

Yes there is a risk things go wrong, but it's never a guaranteed failure.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Man up, dude! You just need to have a "talk" with her. You know, like....

"Okay look, stop the grinnin' and drop the linen...dammit!!"

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
My ex was in a bad marriage and when we started talking it was all honeymoon. She told me right from the start she was divorcing him. I spoke to him and told him as much, she was not happy for so many years.

5 months later she's living with someone else, and I was betrayed, used.

First I knew is seeing her without our engagement ring.

Funny how it seems to only ever go one way, but when you look at it from a different angle, you can see it. So all of this "you're a fool" stuff means very little to me.

No one asks to be betrayed. No one expects it when you love them.

All it has done is ensure I will never try again. twice in 4 years. Both from here too by the way, strange that......

Too many damaged people on this site.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Many people have married their cousins too but it's not recommended.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Why not?

Since you're asking.

I would say why chance it with a known cheater when there is 7 billion people on the planet. Why invest the time knowing at the onset there is such high risk?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

But if it's love? You know feelings?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Find someone else. If she kissed you and then went to dinner while still have a boyfriend, she will do you no better.

Find someone who respects relationships.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

But in her defense there could be a lot of reasons why this happened. She was so startled and swept away by his aura, she started doubting the other guy, or she doubted the other guy and meat her dream guy.
Maybe she did it as payback because the other guy cheated on her and she found out.
I mean the OP is clearly not the relationship from her perspective. If he loves her and wants to try, why not? Good marriages have started with less. It's just not "love". Both of her relationships aren't obviously.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wait, is she a midget?

Because, well you know...that might be different!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join