It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Only One-Fourth Of Americans Actually Want Full Obamacare Repeal ... Yeah, right...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Is this the same polls that gave Hillary the presidential win until the day of the election?

Yes, I got it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am not an American but having studied this Obamacare... I find it very difficult to believe those statistics are correct.

The entire thing looks like a complete shambles. Mind you, so is the NHS

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
February 1, 2017

Even though Bernie Sanders is on the outside looking in, at this point...this CNN debate should be interesting.

"Sens. Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz are set to square off Tuesday in a televised debate over the future of the Affordable Care Act, former President Barack Obama's signature law.

CNN announced early on Wednesday that it would air a town hall-style debate between the two former presidential candidates moderated by Jake Tapper and Dana Bash at George Washington University at 9 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 7th."

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Aren't the in favour numbers roughly consistent with the Democrat vote at the last election. So those who you would assume would either support it or want it increased?

Like wise the republican party is divided between those who would want a repeal or reform.

Get the scepticism about polls, but in this case not sure I see the issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm hoping President Donald J Trump thinks the same way I do because it is essential if you want to be the most amazing leader in all human history. The only pole that matters is the one in your pants!
edit on 2-2-2017 by Azure because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join