It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christmas Time Travel Classic [SCC2016]

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Non Writer SCC2016

Tula was looking so forwards to Christmas this year. She could hardly contain her excitement. This year would be filled with Joy unlike last year. Something always had to go south during these cold winter months. The solitude was most welcome though.

Tula had a long Island iced tea and laid back on the artificial beach she'd created with palm trees, drinks, sand and a bar to boot, wondering what peace and quiet she'd get this time around. And Tula really loved her peace and quiet. Ahhhhhh at last I can just lay here and .... BANG THUMP BOOM!
Tula didn't know whether or not a plane engine smashed into her living room or ...No way!!!

.... With complete disbelief Tula came face to face with a Time Machine! This was so far off Bill and Ted's excellent adventures She almost thought she might be the unwilling participant of a Dr.Who episode.

A man walked out, stared at Tula and then began to talk loudly in some type of gibberish. He pulled Tula into the Time Machine all the while laughing like a complete mad man!

OMG thought Tula, Alien Abduction or I'm losing my mind!!!

As the Machine made thrusting movements and loud noises the entire ship shifted back and forth, landing in a scary place. As he looked up at the crazy human looking alienoid, it's face was almost unbearable. It looked like the cross between a Beetle and a Human, it's eyes ... she covered her eyes and looked away it was too much.

The Alien creature began to translate itself into English using a sophisticated device that looked akin to something from Star Trek. It began to speak.......

I am from the Planet Zorchob, I mean you no harm Earthling. I realize that I look kinda scary and down right disgusting but You have been chosen to write down this piece of History so no one forgets!

It handed her a paper it printed out, then placed it over her forehead. That is now sealed within your subconscious. The world is going to blow up and then all will be lost, apart from you that is. What? said Tula? The World can't blow up??? I have a Boyfriend he'd flip right out if ... the world blew up. Ok nevermind... Tula took one last look at her captor, her nice alien freakish looking captor and passed out. When she awoke she was warm and in her bed. Was it a dream? Impossible she thought. She raced to the window, nothing seemed different apart from... omg My House?! She discovered she'd changed timelines, what else could it be? Not the Mandela effect surely that would be stupid.

Everything was perfect in that moment, as Tula smiled and fell back to sleep... A Perfect Dream that led to a Perfect everything else in her life and The Best Christmas Ever!

The End.

edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly

Very nice entry star and Flag

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Very nice entry star and Flag

Than you so much sweetie. That's so nice!

You Rock Girlfriend!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well now I just liked your story Girlfirenx

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21599115]LadyButterfly

lol nice post.

Sweet, how did you come up with this one?
edit on 2-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

My Partner started talking about time machines and how his watch was a super fractal induced time travel device, and the rest of it just popped right into my head. We're crazy people we just think of all kinds of nutty things when time permits.

Thanks for popping in and good day to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nice one! Time machine, Mandella Effects, Aliens! Trifecta of Perfecta!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thankyou SyxPak, yes it has everything but the kitchen sink lol.
Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The exact same place that I would love to spend Christmas...on the beach.

Cool story!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Excellent submission LadyB!

Great writing!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

The exact same place that I would love to spend Christmas...on the beach.

Cool story!

Oh my gosh Thankyou so much you're one of the kindest sweetest people i've seen on here btw. I think this place is my happy fix lol.

And to you my friend!

edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: my typing erred

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you JinMI my time portal saviour lol. I really don't write that much but you guys are so nice and i've had a tough week so this makes up for it all!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Thank you JesusXst. That is Awesome even Christ came to bless my Writing lol!!

I'm thanking you Twice now i had to scroll up!
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

top topics

join