It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/3 Of Aliens Admitted By Obama's 'Minor' Program Are Adults--Executive order//For the Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ha, ha, ha, ha.....
It seems that the executive order that Obama has put in place is a back door way for older people to get into the US. Who could have guessed that abusing the executive orders as he has would end poorly? This executive order was put in place to keep the children from using illegal smugglers to come across the boarder, illegally. But the application process was too long, so it didn't have the intended consequences.

Recent government data shows that more than two-thirds of the aliens the Obama administration has brought to the United States under the president's Central American Minors program weren’t actually minors at all.

I'm sure there was a reason why this is supposed to go through the legislative side of out government, not the executive side.

To date, more than 10,600 Central Americans from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador have applied for refugee status or humanitarian parole under the CAM program, the State Department said Wednesday. The controversial initiative was launched in December 2014 as part of President Obama’s executive actions on immigrant,
www.mrctv.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So the US gov is trying to bring in unaccompanied minors from Sth American countries.
Either encouraging these kids to leave their families or reconnect with family who are in the US illegally, what a fantastic idea

I wonder how many of these kids go missing and end up as "Pizza"?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I know the pres little heart is in the right place, but what a stupid idea. How are these kids supposed to take care of themselves? Oh tax payers, sweet.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank God he is almost finished doing damage. Time for a clean up on Pennsylvania ave.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Trump has made alot of people nervous. Although I don't agree with the 7 million $ that the Carrier company is getting for staying in the US, the worker would be out on their a@@es.
Obama has made a mess of the world, liberals do things and think that everyone agrees with them. Guess what they don't, and will not play nice when you tell them what to do. This is why we were/are in such a crappy situation with Russia.
edit on 1-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join