It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump kicks off Thank You Tour in Cincinatti Livestream

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: imjack

a reply to: EchoesInTime

Awww! so cute, you two signed up literally a month apart, can't you kids get along? pretty please? for the sake of the thread?

1. He started it.
2. It's his thread, idk why he started it
3. Who cares when we signed up? Third party ad hom is adding a lot to your request!

You sound like a kid on the playground. "He started it" next is it "i know you are but what am i"? Who's the Moron? I'm done with you..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

A little history on "Make America Great Again."

www.nbcnews.com...

Yeah, that's an acceptable way of using it, why not.

Today's Meme-inized cult-fanboyism makes it feel far more disingenuous.

Just reading that transcript makes me feel Reagan meant it when he said it.

Reagan also didn't have a troop of 'deplorables' who combine the phrase with racial and bigoted concepts to purposefully be hypocritical and make it 'triggering'. Ex: "Get the Muslims out! Make America Great Again!"

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: EchoesInTime

Awww! so cute, you two signed up literally a month apart, can't you kids get along? pretty please? for the sake of the thread?

1. He started it.
2. It's his thread, idk why he started it
3. Who cares when we signed up? Third party ad hom is adding a lot to your request!

You sound like a kid on the playground. "He started it" next is it "i know you are but what am i"? Who's the Moron? I'm done with you..

Hahahaha, you've lost all credibility not ending it posts ago, go ahead and backtrack now like you've won.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So your attacking the Meme-inized cult-fanboyism ...with a meme (deplorables)(triggering).

Your logic is lost on me. So sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So your attacking the Meme-inized cult-fanboyism ...with a meme (deplorables)(triggering).

The history of MAGA isn't it's origin of current meaning. It's nothing more than 'interesting' and doesn't change anything I've said.

Yes, it literally means what it says, but the motivations behind this meaning have changed. Especially since Reagan said it.

Denying Deplorables exist? Hahahahaha. That's like denying SJW exist. That started as a Meme too, despite you knowing it or not.

"Warrior" in SJW is a purposefully 'overly necessary' description to make them look absurd from the very first description. Just like "Deplorables" It started as group that was named by opposition.
edit on 1-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The history of MAGA isn't it's origin of current meaning. It's nothing more than 'interesting' and doesn't change anything I've said.

Yes, it literally means what it says, but the motivations behind this meaning have changed. Especially since Reagan said it.

Denying Deplorables exist? Hahahahaha. That's like denying SJW exist.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your bridge sir.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ugmold

What are you going to do for America?

Fight the Oligarchy, you?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Denying Deplorables exist? Hahahahaha. That's like denying SJW exist.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your bridge sir.

Patronization isn't respect. The Right needs to get with 21st century vocabulary. You will probably call this a bridge too. The fact is it's just as relevant in each post, and if you didn't feel so superior you wouldn't be so blind.

You can say MAGA isn't patronizing at all,

I (using my 1st constitutional amendment) say **** you, America was never not the best.

America was never not the best.

That's a real slogan.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What I fee like is having a discussion, my words dictate as such. What you are doing is putting words in mouths and throwing around ad homs in an attempt to justify your hatred for someone with different opinions.

You want to win hearts and minds? Use yours first.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Respond to my comment that MAGA is patronzing. It's been quoted it endlessly, and you have endless conversation theory, but you can't address the point I made in my first post:

When was America not Great? This man just said America Sucks!

Screw that jazz. You can keep your sobstory-victum party slogan. America was never not Great.

There. Maybe that being as forward as a tank, is 'respond-able' to you, or maybe more conversation theory, I'm really on the edge of my seat waiting to see what it is, the actual conversation, or more theory?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Great Speech. He will be unlike any President we've ever had. Anti-Establishment...America First

...Carter was the change anti-establishment president actually.

That worked out fantastic.
The establishment will work day and night to make damn sure the anti-establishment folks will be crushed

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

America being great depends greatly upon which lens you would like to view it through. Perception is everything after all.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Make America Great again.
....in regards to a time when nobody can identify what constitutes great..is it the industrial revolution? maybe the cotton plantations of the victorian era..

revolutionary war?

when the F is everyone discussing? America has been strong, has been a force for good, has been bully a-holes, has been many things...I just fail to know when the "greatness" was. which years are we discussing, because our past is littered with some great things, mixed in with some really terrible things

Why not just drop the "again" bit and work it from that end.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

America being great depends greatly upon which lens you would like to view it through. Perception is everything after all.

Do we still have the best Military?

Yup, nothings changed that matters.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Make America Great?

Then I'll argue why not "Keep America Great?"

We could do this all day. It's a slogan. You member...remember?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

MAGA

Until there is a framework of exactly what is being discussed in regards to great...again..then its fully open to interpretation.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Make America Great?

The only thing currently great about our nation is its waistline and military budget.

I would rather not.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Didnt help Rome

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Make America Great?

Why not Keep America Great Together?

You say you could do this 'all day'. They did, his Slogan was 'Build a Wall' before MAGA. The question is why stop at MAGA?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Didnt help Rome

Rome couldn't create a Quantum Bubble. There is an 'end' to wargames. It's called contingency. What was Romes contingency?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join