It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump kicks off Thank You Tour in Cincinatti Livestream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL

CNN twisting and turning in desperation after the speech.

CNN fumble flop fail.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The questions were mostly rhetorical you moron. Unless you have a specific example or something.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is what is so refreshing. I believe he will continue to tweet the truth and not let the media spin it. He's not giving them any wiggle room to spin his agenda.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not even 1 page before the ad homs start flying!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Not even 1 page before the ad homs start flying!

Especially from the OPr. ATS is hitting rock bottom.
edit on 1-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Is that all you got? Name calling? How old are you,,12? Your butthurt is showing.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Is that all you got? Name calling? How old are you,,12? Your butthurt is showing.

You're the one that DIRECTLY called me an idiot first you pleb. Nice job controlling yourself in your thread.

In b4closed

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That is what is so refreshing. I believe he will continue to tweet the truth and not let the media spin it. He's not giving them any wiggle room to spin his agenda.

That's what I see, too. I heard one of his critics say the other day, "there he is up at 3 am tweeting again like a jr. high school girl." When I heard that, number 1...that's the time he starts his day; and number 2...he understands the importance of reaching The People and Twitter is the quickest way to do it. He may be 70, but he is the president for the 21st century. He gets us, he gets the problems, and he gets the solutions.

He is like a thoroughbred horse at the gate chomping at the bit and ready to get moving!
edit on 1-12-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Great Speech. He will be unlike any President we've ever had. Anti-Establishment...America First

Yeah screw those establishment non-Americans.

Who is the establishment again? Who would be the establishment now?

Your enemies are as vague as your goals. "Make America Great Again" When wasn't it great? When was it?

Can't wait for the slogan to ruin everything. We'll be making Christmas Great Again here soon.

What a bunch of idiots.

I was responding to your "bunch of idiots" comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Do you know which anchor he was referring to who cried election night when he won?
I heard that Rachel Maddow did, but i didn't think she was a debate moderator, or was she?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Great Speech. He will be unlike any President we've ever had. Anti-Establishment...America First

Yeah screw those establishment non-Americans.

Who is the establishment again? Who would be the establishment now?

Your enemies are as vague as your goals. "Make America Great Again" When wasn't it great? When was it?

Can't wait for the slogan to ruin everything. We'll be making Christmas Great Again here soon.

What a bunch of idiots.

I was responding to your "bunch of idiots" comment.

And I was responding to JinMIs ad homs comment.

You didn't even 'respond' you just insulted my "comprehension" with no reason or explanation, ironically missed the point of my post and then hypocritically say I'm 12 when you're the one directly calling me an idiot, over my general comments.

Not once did you address anything I said. Notice how you say "establisment" and I say "establisment", this is called "conversation" something you blow off completely for insults. The first time I said idiots was almost more of a conclusion than an insult.

The difference is I didn't JUST call you a moron. You are one though.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Do you know which anchor he was referring to who cried election night when he won?
I heard that Rachel Maddow did, but i didn't think she was a debate moderator, or was she?

I think he was referring to ABC News’ Martha Raddatz. www.thewrap.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Awww! so cute, you two signed up literally a month apart, can't you kids get along? pretty please? for the sake of the thread?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Awww! so cute, you two signed up literally a month apart, can't you kids get along? pretty please? for the sake of the thread?

1. He started it.
2. It's his thread, idk why he started it
3. Who cares when we signed up? Third party ad hom is adding a lot to your request!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It appeared that you were calling me and others a "bunch of idiots". So i responded in kind. That is the first time i've ever insulted another member. In fact i apologize for that. I'm not that type of poster. I'm not a hateful person. I should have just ignored your post. You did say your questions were mostly rhetorical.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What a bunch of idiots.

Looks like you drew first blood. This is not the mudpit btw. You surely know how to have positive discussion and/or move along correct?
edit on 1-12-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think he was referring to ABC News’ Martha Raddatz. www.thewrap.com...

OK. Thanks for your response. I couldn't figure who it could be..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What a bunch of idiots.

Looks like you drew first blood. This is not the mudpit btw. You surely know how to have positive discussion and/or move along correct?

Yes. He did. It was the 'bunch of idiots' comment' that i responded to. I still think he has a reading comprehension issue if he can't get understand that's the reason i said it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That is the first time i've ever insulted another member. In fact i apologize for that. I'm not that type of poster.

Then I'm the last person you want to call an idiot for no reason, because I'm no push over. You better have something else to add to that, and this comment is suffice.

It appeared that you were calling me and others a "bunch of idiots".

I think embracing that slogan to that degree is idiotic. Google 'Make Christmas Great Again' like I said.

It shows people support conforming indoctrination. Nothing about that slogan lacks patronizing overtones.

I wasn't directly attacking you in any sense as much as the concept. "Change" was stupid too, this is just far worse.

Attacking me back over me disliking the indoctrinating slogan only makes me feel like I'm more correct anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

A little history on "Make America Great Again."

www.nbcnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join