It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Flyover Nation As Barflies Who Watch Fox

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sheer numbers mean squat
Job growth percentage numbers mean everything
He created a little bit more than a million jobs than Reagan did in the same time period
There are 80million more people now.
Reagan did much better
In fact, Obama only has a better record than HW and W Bush
I'm a Steeler Fan
We beat the Colts without Andrew Luck last week
The week before we beat the Browns
I am not celebrating our win streak until we beat somebody, like the Giants this week
W Bush is the Colts without Luck
HW Bush is the Browns
That's who Obama beat
Big deal

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
So many people said this guy was one of the smartest people to ever be President.....well, for a smart guy, he sure is pretty dense to believe crap like that.

[bObama IS a smooth-talking very articulate man. But, we have learned the hard way that the ability to articulate smoothly does NOT necessarily make one smart and it especially doesn't make one a real leader, but it tends to fool a lot of people.

When his teleprompter works.

He turns into a bumbling mouth breathing idiot that couldn't even order a pizza without one.

Meanwhile, Trump has done most of his appearances bar just a couple without a prompter.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Obama you're a boob.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchesansorry barry but the real reason killary lost was because people got a good wiff of her bravo sierra and decided trumps bravo sierra smelt a little be sweeter.he maybe a loud mouth but at least he isn't a traitor.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
I have not had a "job" in about 15 years, back then it was 40 hours a week for more than 3 weeks in a row to be called fulltime and qualify for any benefits packages. Scumbag "employers" used to just cut hours every fourth week to keep people on paper as part time :/

Obama created lots of jobs with his obamacare. One fulltime job was turned into 2 or 3 part time jobs.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought they said that they lost because of racism?

What the heck is this more fake news?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought they said that they lost because of racism?

What the heck is this more fake news?

Yes, drumming up the fake news campaign.

People who watch Fox* or CNN* already had a prerequisite for who they would vote for.

*Or any other of the partisan leaning news

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The FOX people were voting for "Never Trump", remember?

The CNN people would have voted for Kanye West if that is who they propped up. They also would have voted for Hillary posthumously.

No one watches MSNBC, so there weren't any voters to be found.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is a great thread/topic to debate.

I am a independent who tends to lean more right than left but go left when it's needed. Where I work I am only one who will vote republican and tease me constantly about Fox News, a channel I don't watch. To be fair though I point out how far left every other news network is compared to far right Fox News. To be fair "Fair and Balanced" don't come from their one sided right wing views but because they actually tell the otherside.

Yes, Fox News ridiculed Trump like all the rest. Meagan Kelly threw the book at Trump over and over again. They had common enemy. Someone like me thinks our media is absolutely ridiculous. I've actually refused to get cable for simple safety of my mind being numbed and my children being seduced by Disney/Main stream absurd cartoons. For me YouTube is just fine.

I really like R/T news and people make cartoons more child appropriate than Disney. R/T news for me is great because I like knowing what goes on in the EU/UN. Nigel Farrage is one most entertaining people to watch in politics. Some bash Trump, some defend him and THAT to me shows a good news network. There's no "motive" at the end of the day.

I was a food and beverage director at a small bar in Sevierville Tennessee. Even though I don't drink it was my job to keep drinks and cuisine up to date and times required me to infiltrate others. From MY experience in bars in a full republican state I noticed here that it's strictly CNN/ESPN. It's rare I see Fox News and have asked why our store has changed to Fox on a few occasions and usually very little people in store and that's what they requested to see. There is no maditory procedures when it comes to bars and the news. I've never seen it and there isn't a secret society of bar owners trying to manipulate the country.

When you're in a bar, it's very loud. VERY loud. People drink and talk over each other and hardly ever are watching the news. It's 90% sport recaps and scores and on game day we pick games that locals want to see.

I would love to see Trump fullfill his promise to lash out and investigate our media not just CNN or Fox, but all of them. JFK warned us about it before that the news only responsibility is to deliver the news without political/secret affiliation. Leave your problems/politics at home when I go to work and I expect others to do the same. His most memorial speech ever paved way to our news outlets and it isn't until now that it's being persued.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Little off topic but I think it needs pointing out. Mainly to do with polls.

So when Trump came into the scene I instantly loved it. His name was an Earthquake. Yes he's a ladies man, but so was Hillary's husband Bill. Trump wasn't a politician but buisnesses celebrity. Strict laws of covering tracks and watching your Ps and Qs don't apply. ANYWAY

Trump said polls and media is rigged. It is. I stopped watching Fox after they intentionally back peddled Ron Paul off the stage who was leading the republican primary. It's obviously known fact that at Trump rallys the polls were discussed. Slowly from what I can tell and MY experience we was to test this machine. Idea was to simply not vote in polls and if we did.. LIE. I lied. I voted Hillary EVERY TIME. It was conspiracy that Hillary and Soros would tamper the election if they felt threatened. Silent Voters. Around 2 am Eastern Hillary went to bed and we made our move. It was not to rig the election but simply NOT SHOW OUR CARDS. That's why state by state, county by county we flipped those polls. When people saw Trump actually had a chance it slowly turned into a land slide.

Why? Ron Paul lead the polls and it made him a target.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Goodbye Barry. Take Michael with you.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is true, I agree with your point here. I was pointing out that working class whites (which are usually Democrats) might have ended up being Trump supporters. The Democrats weren't focused on building the economy this election, instead, they were focused on censoring speech - at any rate, their push to change society's accepted norms was going about as far as it could go. It appeals to intellectual elites and coastal areas, and it was enough to win the popular vote, but not the electoral college, where less populated areas still have a say in the law of the land.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenkinswasher
Obama you're a boob.

And a saggy boob at that. Sagging in the polls.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Goodbye Barry. Take Michael with you.

And take Reggie Love with you too.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Hahahahaha, oh you guys are funny..No party deals in facts..I think of some of the full retard backwoods drivel to come out of the Rs just as stupid as the Ds especially when I read it was divine intervention..i'm rolling on the floor now, can't stop laughing.
Cheerleaders for politicians....extremely lame
edit on 6-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join