It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Flyover Nation As Barflies Who Watch Fox

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

They had 8 years. 8 years to create jobs

He created more jobs than any other president in decades, but because of your ignorance, hate and unwillingness to believe in anything other than right-wing propaganda he has been vilified beyond belief unjustly.

History will show that Obama did a good job with what he had to work with, which wasn't much.

After the Republican congress gets done eliminating everyone's social security and medical care people will be missing Obama.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I Think you are Suffering from the Mandela Effect . If you are Lost , I Think you Live in the Next Universe Over........

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Obama sure hates his own people.

I guess the Democrats learned nothing from their utterly humiliating defeat. You need to talk to the common man, since relying solely on extremist, racist and sexist "progressives" will get you absolutely nowhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Seriously. Imagine he was talking about Muslims like this in the country. It's just another example of how Democrats and liberals have these standards that are only meant for political expediency.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Obama's excuse is that the voters were drunk?

I hope that the grass roots reorganizes the Democratic Party.
What a shame that their leader can still spout such garbage.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mr. Obama is an idiot.

and has always been.

He will come down in history as the WORST and the most stupid 'president' the USA has ever had.

--------------------------------------

(and Shame on all who had voted him.)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That is an example of the class warfare that the Democrats has been wagging for decades, they forgot that America is no all what they tough it was.

The silence majority has spoken and look how loud they were, it just hit the Democratic party in their face. They ignored them for too long.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This is Obama's version of tweeting at 3am.

What an idiot!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The he "created more jobs" is old bs...

Exactly how many of those "new" jobs were full time jobs vs those that fell just under the requirement that employers had to provide medical coverage?

Any jobs created that were less than 40 hours a week were "part time" jobs.

Tell us how many full time jobs have been created in the last 8 years.
edit on R372016-12-02T08:37:09-06:00k3712Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SaturnFX

That is an example of the class warfare that the Democrats has been wagging for decades, they forgot that America is no all what they tough it was.

The silence majority has spoken and look how loud they were, it just hit the Democratic party in their face. They ignored them for too long.

Well no, the majority spoke in favor of Clinton, but the majority doesn't matter in a republic, what matters is the overall spectrum.

The more I learn about the Republic, and how it forces a president and congress to become more than just serving the interest of the most heavily populated areas, the more I see it as a good thing. Cant be a president of just the cities...you have to at least relate to some of the suburbs and farmlands across the nations also..and that forces a balanced hand, else you can just cater 100% to the city folks and never have to worry about whats going on outside.

The Presidency is a good example of the US spectrum, and yep, in this election cycle, the more suburbian and rural lefties felt disenfranchised with what is going on. When the main sticking point of an election to vote for a candidate is Madonna (who I do like and respect as a global superstar and creator) on live TV discussing giving oral sex..in detail..to people who vote for Clinton...your campaign sucks, your candidate sucks, the message sucks, and you will lose a lot more votes of people who dont want to hear some 60 year olds vulgarities as a centerpiece of the election than win (I prefer my vulgarities private and behind a firewall).

Dems need time in the woods to sort out their identity. the heart of densely populated cities may be fine with them, but they will be fine with anyone that calls themselves a D and promises to not like...execute gay people or whatever. Cities are their own nation unto themselves...it really is the other states that need addressing

Anyhow, we will see. I just hope these morons dont double down. Some thing they didn't guilt the non city white people enough..maybe if they yell that we are racists more, that will win it back for them. These people hands down lost the election for the dems..and continue to do so. Best useful idiots the right has ever had..and they aren't even on the right.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The he "created more jobs" is old bs...

Exactly how many of those "new" jobs were full time jobs vs those that fell just under the requirement that employers had to provide medical coverage?

Any jobs created that were less than 40 hours a week were "part time" jobs.

Tell us how many full time jobs have been created in the last 8 years.

Technically 35 hours a week = full time.

I would be cool with a 30 hour a week job with full time that would allow me to persue my own interests afterwards. 3 ten hour days back to back sounds perfect..leaves 2 days for my own stuff..or just extended weekend time..etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

Mr. Obama is an idiot.

and has always been.

He will come down in history as the WORST and the most stupid 'president' the USA has ever had.

--------------------------------------

(and Shame on all who had voted him.)

Carter / Obama

You hard rightys gotta figure out which one you want to call the worst more.
Incidentally, Obama is leaving office has favorability ratings higher than the beloved Reagan. Sorry bud, History is showing him to be Obama the beloved much like Reagan.
in 30 years, people will be claiming they are "Obamaesque" as a positive to try and match up to the legend.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I do not believe 35 is the number.

I recall that it was 32 hours, as best I remember that employers had to provide medical insurance.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for this post, I needed a good laugh today. This just shows Obama and his people are so disconnected from reality they have to blame another country and the news for their epic failure.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I do not believe 35 is the number.

I recall that it was 32 hours, as best I remember that employers had to provide medical insurance.

Not sure. just saying I know its less than 40. 35ish is the standard workweek now on average (unless you are hourly..in which case you will get every hour you can)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Methinks Mr. Obama needs to learn about the law of unintended consequences.

When Mr. Obama began his process of transofrming Amercan to a nation of part-time workers, many of them bar and restaurant workers, he should have thought of the influence of the propoganda they would trapped in in their new "government" approved lines of work. But iinstead, he went ahead and passed bad policies like Obamacare that trpped many former full-time factory workers who used to be union Democrats into sometimes as many as two or three part-time bar and/or restaurant jobs where they would see FOX on those "evil" TVs.

Karma, as they say, is a b*tch.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
At the same time, Trump is willing to make life better for whites - a group that the Dems constantly attack for their skin color.

Trump wants to make life better for everyone.

"It's my prayer that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve," Trump says.

Trump also emphasized the importance of bringing prosperity to the country's inner cities.

"We have before us the chance now to make history together. To bring real change to Washington, real safety to our cities and real prosperity to our communities -- including our inner cities -- so important to me, and so important to our country," Trump says.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Did you forget the part where he says that Democrats need to work harder at the local level? He was criticizing his own party. And don't try to say Fox News isn't biased - I've caught them lying and making up facts often. I can see that influencing votes.

At the same time, Trump is willing to make life better for whites - a group that the Dems constantly attack for their skin color.

All Trump has to do is make it realistic for the actual economy (not just the stock market) to boom, and he's improved life for pretty much everyone, not just whites.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You even quoted the part where he goes on to state that the problem was that the grass roots movement was not there...

I think it's a little disingenuous to take the bar and restaurant segment and hold it up as the main thrust of the piece.

Except the Dems pride themselves and have crowed in the past about their grass roots efforts. This campaign in particular, I remember hearing all about how Hillary had the local grass roots all taken care of, and had a greatly superior get out the vote organization.

Harte

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No he didn't he just changed the rules. Two things he decided that his term doesn't start when he took office but when it reached its lowest point. The other change counted including part time jobs as employed, So someone who works 10 hours a week has a job.

When he took office he promised to create 1 million manufacturing jobs. However data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, since Mr. Obama took office in 2009, the U.S. has lost about 303,000 manufacturing jobs. I’m not sure how one even spins that into a positive.

When you look at the statistics the way every other president he fell so far short as to be laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join