It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Voters Disappointed He Won’t Seek To Prosecute Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Im sure Trump has realized its not worth his life to go after the Clintons.

Theyd kill him in a minute and he knows it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Or one of his family would have a terrible accident. Then they have a useful idiot in the WH, the next best thing to being the pres.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Campaign promises...as in promise anything to get elected. To do them all? No. We really, really need to stop expecting these "promises" made in every election to be kept.

The older you get, the more elections and 4-8 year presidencies you go thru...we'll see all of them go by the wayside once in. And I dont know of any one President who got elected that we can research all of their campaign's "promise that when I get elected..." issues...ever get done.

A few maybe. Some? Sure. All? Empty promises just to get the vote. This is one of those. Expensive, unrealistic and to what end, involving legal investigations and processes and a long time to ever get to decide IF there's enough even FOR a trial....to keep the country in that?

I always figured he wouldnt. And even get her pardoned if it got to that...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yep, instead of calling them campaign promises maybe people should refer to them as campaign wish lists.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I doubt that.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Im just surprised every election of the amount of voters who think the winner will keep any promises. And there are so many reasons they cant or wont, or couldnt if they wanted to.

Legal reasons, political alliances...heck. Even Mr. Trump has zero legal experience in law. Not a lawyer...but was promising to change things that would need 1st to be discussed, analyzed, debated, voted on...by ATTORNEYS. CONGRESS. SENATE.

Not counting his legal advisors during the campaign...Mr. Trump is not an attorney or lawyer. But a BUSINESSMAN. Everyone saw that....but.....

I wouldve LOVED to sit in on that 1st after the election won briefing where he was told "we cant do that Mr. Prez elect because we've agreed to..."and... "we wont be able to change this Mr. Prez Elect because we said we wouldnt because they threatened to..."..and "We are secretly DEALING with this government Mr. Prez Elect..."

Anyone but me noticed how almost IMMEDIATELY after he won...his tone changed to a much softer one? Yeah..because he was flippin out all he knows now.....
edit on 1-12-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hi Seasonal,

What Trump needs to do is stay out of it; and after he takes office, let the Dept. of Justice do their jobs. They know how to prosecute traitors.

What Hillary did is high treason, espionage, and giving aid and comfort to the enemies. What Hillary did is far more damaging that damage done by celebrity criminals, the Walker brothers, Ames, and others.

If an ordinary citizen compromised one, just one item of classified information, he would likely be incarcerated.

Hillary willfully compromised hundreds of thousands of items of classified information. She belongs under lockdown the Federal Prison system.

Link to External Image

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join