It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA Dentist May Have Infected 600 Veterans With HIV and Hepatitis---Not Fired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yeah, I give up. You're more interested in clickbait alarmist headlines and uninterested in really digging into the science. I've explained the factual reality of autoclaving dental tools and you refuse to deny ignorance. Instead you cite a completely unrelated article about brain matter. Have fun wallowing in ignorance.

Your avatar is quite apt.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
It's OK if we disagree.

Insulting me is just out of frustration because you assume the article is wrong and you are correct.

And I am OK with that. I am going to go with the article. Unless you have info on what equipment they were discussing in the article, I find it amazing you know what that they are talking about the autoclave.

They could be talking about disposable spit cups. Take a breath, this is just an open forum.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

What is frustrating is that you take what an article says and fail to apply any critical thinking to the topic. You can paint what I said as an insult, but it's a factual statement based on your own replies to the topic. I have offered you a highly probable alternative to what your questionable source claims. Instead of accepting it as a plausible alternative you cited unrelated material and doubled-down.

The problem is that you have decided to go with the article, as light on facts as it is, rather than any other information. We need fewer people going with outrageous article claims and more people applying critical thinking.

Not an insult. We're equal opportunity debunkers here. I'll star and flag when you post good articles, but I'll call out factually weak ones too. Part of the benefit of posting news here is that there is a wide range of experience, many different knowledge bases.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well good, no insults (kind of). Results!!

I guess we just don't agree that the jump you made was a logical one.

There is no mention of autoclave, no mention of what instruments were in question, all that was said was there was a regulation that was not followed. If an autoclave was being used, I would think the other dentist would have noticed he wasn't using it. This leads me to believe that it was something else.

I appreciate your tenacity, thank you for the debate.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Like I said. If he did not autoclave then he should be prosecuted. That is extreme negligence. I'm glad you didn't take anything personally. You have provided an example of how to handle discourse and I star each of your responses. ATS would be a better place if your example is followed.

What we can agree on is that vets deserve the best we can give them, as was promised to them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join