It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount update: PA cuts 23,700 votes from Trump, Protest filed in MI & more

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is not just PA. They are still being counted in California for christ sake.

I like PA and I am from PA and a staunch Steeler fan, but really they are so backwards on the east coast - if California is having trouble I can just imagine what is going on back east.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeP2247

According to this, as of today, 28 states are Official/Certified, so those will not be changing.
cookpolitical.com...

Of the remaining to be certified, I don't see any that Trump won that are anywhere nearly close enough to flip from provisional ballots.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And here I though MI was one of the last states to certify.
Why even deal with MI at all when so many other states are still counting....and could be more in need of recounts.

I'm totally surprise so many states are still counting votes.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It looks like PA does not have any more counties still counting, other than recounts.
This is the only list of counties that shows percentages that I could find so far:
www.politico.com...

This shows that only Delaware and Philadelphia were not 100% reporting.
However, the totals for both of the above on this list are now updated on their official sites, and show as Official.

So, I "think" that PA is done now.
Of course they will not declare certified due to recounts, just as some counties are not certifying even if they are done.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I agree with you - this whole election is beyond bizzare.

Best to you.

Joe

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

And here I though MI was one of the last states to certify.
Why even deal with MI at all when so many other states are still counting....and could be more in need of recounts.

I'm totally surprise so many states are still counting votes.

I have been keeping my own spreadsheet of results and updating it every day or so from the individual official state results web sites.

The results have been changing since the election, until they are certified, then they do stop changing.

But the changes have definitely been slowing down in the last week or so.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

You were ahead on that one!
I did say if it became official I would look again.

The split is still the same, so its not overly surprising But the timing is a bit strange.
The Philly site says the count is complete now, so that should be it.
Philly is the biggest Dem stronghold, so they should be done gaining now.

Trump still has a significant lead, and most counties are done counting.
Philly was the last holdout - which is strange.

I am interested in the sudden timing of the increase in Philly though.

Thanks ...I think that's a very good question, how and why did these votes appear when they did? 23k is no small number. I suppose it's possible that they were provisional but the timing is certainly strange.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: JoeP2247

According to this, as of today, 28 states are Official/Certified, so those will not be changing.
cookpolitical.com...

I like to consider myself pretty well informed but this is news to me. Any idea of how many total votes are still uncounted? Are we talking millions?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Actually the change was from a difference of 67,416 to 49,543 = a difference of 17,873.

That is a significant jump for provisional ballots though.

It's Philly. so.... yeah
I think we could call that the illegal immigrant capitol of PA.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't think there is any way to have an exact count, but I do know that per state the results have only been changing slightly for the last week or so - usually from a few to a couple hundred at a time. (until this PA jump of course)

The changes do not seem to be significant enough in any state to significantly change anything.
These are usually provisional ballots. These have been held back because there was some question regarding their validity. These have to be manually reviewed and approved or rejected.

I think that sometimes the counts change a bit when certain areas are recounting. I have seen reports of individual districts in some states reviewing or recounting just because the count was close, according to whatever their rules are.
This is what took Michigan so long to declare. They did already review counts in many areas to be sure they had everything counted because it was so close.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: carewemust

It is not just PA. They are still being counted in California for christ sake.

I like PA and I am from PA and a staunch Steeler fan, but really they are so backwards on the east coast - if California is having trouble I can just imagine what is going on back east.

California went for Hillary overwhelmingly. Not concerned about their ongoing counting. But Donald Trump didn't win by a HUGE margin in PA/WI or MI. It wouldn't take much in the way of PRE or POST election fraud in those states to flip the states from Trump to Clinton.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

thanks for the info and I'll also point out you were the only poster who didn't jump to conclusions when I first posted this topic

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A big chunk of newly counted Clinton votes came from Philadelphia. Several counties are still finalizing totals, but Douglas Hill of the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania says there aren't enough uncounted ballots outstanding to change the outcome of Pennsylvania's presidential election.

source

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'll refer all to :

bradblog.com...

... The Brad Blog where Brad Friedman has been reporting on Voting 'irregularities' in general and 'electronic voting problems' for years....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness
I was there and witnessed it. I live in Butler County. I have one simple question. If it was a calibration error shouldn't have some Clinton votes switched to Trump? There was not one case where that happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21601840]BlueAjah[/posballots though.

It's Philly. so.... yeah
I think we could call that the illegal immigrant capitol of PA.

In the 2012 Presidential Election some precincts reported over 100% of their votes for Obama.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Jill Al Frankenstein just stated that the reason for the recount as "Trump was out of control"
There you go. I used to think that Stein was just another Liberal Loon. This woman is now a certified psychopath

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Several updates to the recount situation, a few of these are ATS exclusives of a sort....

First up, and I want to warn this is only from one source so far but it appears credible, apparently 3 counties in PA submitted revised vote counts earlier this afternoon to the tune of -23,700 for Trump, which if accurate would cut his lead from 70,638 down to 46,938. Keep in mind that the PA recount has not yet been authorized so not sure what the story is here but what a revision! Source on this is a tweet from "Decision Desk HQ" and admittedly I don't know a lot about them, but they appear to be legit. That said, I'm not seeing any MSM coverage on this yet so we'll have to watch for developments.

Link to Decision Desk Tweet

Next, as of 4pm Trump has filed a formal objection to the MI recount, if you want to read details follow the link but long story short most are saying this will only have the effect of delaying the start of the recount for 2 more days.

Trump Protest - - link to Detroit News

Also hearing reports that MI officials have revealed that approx 85,000 ballots statewide were found to be blank in the presidential section only, with lesser election votes being cast. As odd as this sounds, the linked article does point out that in 2012 there were found to be 49,000 "blank" ballots of this type so not sure if this is even that unusual. FYI this is another story that I'm only seeing a few isolated reports of and no MSM coverage that I could find yet so consider the source (but once again imo it appears to be legitimate info).

87,000 blank MI votes - - link to Palmer Report

And finally, some of the smaller WI districts have already completed their recount and submitted new totals ...most precincts reported no changes but 2 have reported small errors in Trumps favor ....+4 votes so far.

WI recount tally - - link to Heavy.com

You are spreading seeds of doubt until you think people are a little interested then then Second phase starts.

Just posting this so when it starts I can refer back to it.
-James

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Jill Al Frankenstein just stated that the reason for the recount as "Trump was out of control"
There you go. I used to think that Stein was just another Liberal Loon. This woman is now a certified psychopath

These recounts should be thrown from that statement alone.
It shows her true intent.
It has nothing to do with vote integrity.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

You were ahead on that one!
I did say if it became official I would look again.

The split is still the same, so its not overly surprising But the timing is a bit strange.
The Philly site says the count is complete now, so that should be it.
Philly is the biggest Dem stronghold, so they should be done gaining now.

Trump still has a significant lead, and most counties are done counting.
Philly was the last holdout - which is strange.

I am interested in the sudden timing of the increase in Philly though.

Thanks ...I think that's a very good question, how and why did these votes appear when they did? 23k is no small number. I suppose it's possible that they were provisional but the timing is certainly strange.

The timing is perfect. If the win percent is less than .5% then its an automatic recount

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join