It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Alien Autopsy Vid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I might have the answer to why there is no sound.

Remember - if this is the real deal (which I personally think everything is pointing at that it is) - this was in 1947.

They didn't exactly have those Sony handcams with recordable DVD's.

Hence; either there simply was no sound recorded - or, perhaps even more probable - the sound was recorded on to a separate tape.

As a footnote I feel enclined to add that I find the whole debate regarding the video being fradulent or not interesting - it is as if the ones discarding the video as fake think that their opinion will make the tape fake. God won't be more or less dead even if one hundred french guys with wigs claim he is.

You will find the autopsy video in file sharing networks.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Loengard]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There's evidence both ways with this...

Most of it leans towards a fake, but there's just enough to not close the book on it just yet...

One thing to clear up. They DID have color cameras and films then, and likely would have used it for such a purpose. However, black and white film was the standard, and color would have likely have had to have been obtained specially.

Though film was tested, the frames tested can't be seen in the footage, nor do they show anything in the footage, so one cannot prove they are of the same film. So, SOME film that was likely 1947 was provided to Kodak, and fits the bill, but that doesn't mean it was THE film....

It's a minor point, but I'm still stuck at the eye membrane... This seems weird that hoaxers would include something that kind of goes against the common held perception..... Still, there are other clues about a dummy too, such as lack of seeing bones move under the skin right, no pooling on the bottom of the corpse, the lack of chest bones or support structure, etc.

It's still out there...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Santilli thought he was giving the world 'definitive proof' of UFO/ET existence, for a small fee.

What he didn't realize was that he was going to need evidence to authenticate the film, evidence to authenticate the cinematographer, still more evidence to authenticate the authentication ... ad infinitum.

Santilli could see that there would be no end to it, so he did the smart thing and let it go, or else he was made an offer that he 'couldn't refuse'and let it die as an issue.

One is not going to become the next Bill Gates by producing any sort of UFO/ET related material whatsoever, and one thing is for sure and that is that someone put a great deal of effort into producing this footage, if it is in fact fraudulent.

If we apply the ubiquitous Occam's Razor ( the favored weapon of some skeptics) here and say that the simplest say to produce such footage is that this is in fact an actual autopsy being performed on a humanoid creature of questionable origin.

No one (to my knowledge) has come forward in these past years and provided conclusive evidence that they were party to the creation of this masterpiece of cinema FX.

[edit on 6/3/05 by Divergence]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relavent, but here goes...I live near Kodak in Rchester Ny. About 1 to 1 1/2 years before the alien video came out, There were ads run every 2-3 months requesting to buy unexposed Kodak 16MM film of a certain manufacturing code (I can't remember exactly what is was ), in the little hometown paper near me..I remembered it because I have some exposed film that is similar.

Advertizing for that type film around here would be logical due to the local, mny people worked there for years and everybody could get deals on film, etc form where they worked..consequently there might be an abundance to obtain around here.

When I saw the alien film, what type it was...and people were examinig it, from what I'd read, it was exactly the same manufacturing code that the person placing the ad was looking for..put 2 and 2 together?? It's a possibilty the people asking for the film made the Alien Autopy...just a thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
One thing to clear up. They DID have color cameras and films then, and likely would have used it for such a purpose. However, black and white film was the standard, and color would have likely have had to have been obtained specially.

Is there any way to colourise this footage??
I'm not a video editing expert so it might only be doable with original film, but we see colourised movies and those 'colour of war' documentaries in which they colourise old black and white footage from WW1 and WW2.

It might show up some oddities or reveal some more truth?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If anyone wants to post the video, you can upload it to the internet using www.rapidshare.de...
You must wait 1 hour after downloading a file in order to download another, but this can be bypassed by following these instructions:

Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads

Using the Rapidshare server, one may download only a specified amount of files per hour. However, because downloads are tracked by an IP address, one may change their IP address, thus downloading as often as one would like. In most cases, an IP address is assigned directly by one's ISP. Here are the steps necessary in changing the IP address:

Clean up your cookies; remove them based on instructions from the browser being used. This is done in the case that one or more cookies may belong to Rapidshare.

On Command Prompt type the following:

ipconfig /flushdns (Press Enter)

ipconfig /release (Press Enter)

ipconfig /renew (Press Enter)

exit (Press Enter)
As a second option, one may save these commands in a .bat file. Then, run it everytime one need to use the Rapidshare server.

Remember to clean up all Rapidshare cookies in your temp Internet Files folder upon redoing the commands or rerunning the .bat file

This should solve the problem; the browser should be ready to download as many files as you want from their server.
Notes about how the commands work:

ipconfig /flushdns - Purges the DNS resolver cache

ipconfig /release - Releases all matching connections

ipconfig /renew - Renews all adapters

exit - Exits

[edit on 6/3/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't think it would be odd for hoaxers to include an eye membrane. There was an old Brit TV series called UFO. I recall an episode where they removed a protective membrane from one of the alien's eyes. It creeped me out for years. I actually worked at the distribution company who distributed the docu film on video. We were told it was a fake at the time and that was the reason Fox didn't release the film themselves. At the time I knew plenty of make-up efx guys in the biz. We were all trying to find out who did it. The rumor I was trying to chase down back then was that the make-up was done by a Canadian efx artist. I also heard that the person was connected to Oliver Stone in some way. A few years later I was involved with a film that Olver was interested in exec producing. I spoke to him on the phone and after a conference call I asked him about his thoughts on the footage. He told me to go screw myself and hung up. He seemed really upset about the topic and from what I knew back then there wasn't anyone pointing fingers at him. None of the efx guys came forward which is strange because all the efx guys eventally do. I guess whoever did it was paid well enough to keep their mouth shut or they were just so embarrassed how bad it looks. The one thing that most people don't seem to pick on are the outfits that the forensic people are wearing. They just don't look like anything from the 40's. Anyway, sorry for the long post. Have fun watching the film.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
One thing that would be interesting would be to hear what Roswell witnesses had to say about the movie.
I belive on person who claims he saw aliens at Roswell would still be alive today (since he saw them as a kid); Jerry Anderson.
Also, from the pictures I've seen from the video it seems as if the alien is pretty "massive" not as tiny as many people seem to describe them.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I really want to hear the audio of the autopsy.
Anybody know if there was an audio recording of it?

[edit on 6/4/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you believe the stories the film came from the cameraman. He wasn't a sound person. He most likely used a camera that didn't record sound. If there was any sound recorded at all it would have been on a seperate device most likely a Nagra on 1/4 mag stock. I'm sure the sound would have been delt with a different person so that is why we have not heard the sound as of yet. But then again, if they did fake it, they most likely didn't bother with the sound.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This autopsy video is more than suspect for the following reason : it was released at the same time than the GAO Report (General Accounting Office) about Roswell. Conclusions of this report went unnoticed, bathed in the autopsy video scandal. It is very likely (and lots of researchers had echos of this) that this video was prepared by american secret services, to minimize the GAO impact and by the same occasion to "sink" Roswell.

Among the important points of the report, we can note this : "All the administrative documents of the base for period March 1945 - December 1949 were destroyed, and all the radio messages sent by the base from October 1946 till February 1949 were destroyed. The list of destruction does not mention when, by whom, and on order of whom this destruction was made." How strange

[edit on 4/6/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Instructions for the autopsy download.....

Go to Yahoo.com

Select Search Category: "Video"

Type in "Alien Autopsy"

Click on the one from "www.cosmic-harmony.com/ufoVdoA1.asp"

This is the long version.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Very sorry guys.....it worked for me a few weeks ago. Now it appears not.

My apologies.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Do Aliens have sexual organs? - There's suppose to be a second film very similar to this one of a being which looks the same but with less damage. Apparently this time they give it a full extreme gyno exam and then we can see on the second autopsy (the one made famous) that the being again has what looks like female genitalia.

Would that mean then that IF this was real, they are NOT greys since greys are cloned?

It has to be a fake.
If it was not a fake it's not a species of Alien we are familiar with.
If it's a real autopsy but of a deformed human, were would they get TWO near identical deformed females they can chop up? Where is the evidence of hip bones?
If there is a second autopsy which never got released, could that be the practise run for the one that was released? If your going to make one dummy to splice up, would it be that much harder to make a backup incase you completely mess up during the filming and bungle an expensive hoax or disinformation?

The way the people move and are dressed, it just doesn't have the 40's vibe to it. I don't think it was a hoax made a long time ago. It was probably made in the 90's using our more advanced FX and shot on unexposed film from the 40's for authenticity.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join