It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ORIGIN OF UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For 20 years i believed in alien life on other planets, i witnessed a UFO myself hovering over a chemical plant in 1999.I am also a christian believer for roughly the same period & have had plenty experience of the Holy Spirit in my life and believe in the appearances of the Blessed Virgin Mary at places like Medjugorje etc."The Father has placed me on this mission of being a Mediatrix between God & man".

She appeared at Bayside USA (1970-94),sometimes with Jesus, there were miracles & other signs of the Divine presence there.Among topics covered was that of UFO'S,a few quotes "UFO's as you call them are used by SATAN & his cohorts to confound & confuse mankind into believing there is alien life in the universe,the only creation of the Father has already been given to you in the book of Love & life (bible).

We are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelations,These are the end times,"in this final battle because of the sins of mankind there are now many agents of hell now loose on the earth".There is are natural world and the supernatural Heaven,Hell & Purgatory.

The Devil knows his time is now short and so when the Christian church is RAPTURED, news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred,in order to hide the Divine act from you.As surveys show that the majority of people believe that we have probably been visited by other life forms it should'ent be a hard sell.

This and other subjects covering the end times can be found under the heading Directives on the shrine website www.tldm.org The Warning & Chastisements to come etc.As ever in a spiritual battle prayer is key,don't let the evil one fool mankind.

Regards John
PS as my internet time is limited i can't get on every day

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Strikingly similar to your last thread, the one you never went back to for a reply to anyone.

originally posted by: JOHN60

Why is your internet time limited? Are you being held in a mental hospital that regulates your internet?
edit on 1-12-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
MODS

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I come here to learn and engage in intelligent discourse. Not to be proselytized to.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Strikingly similar to your last thread, the one you never went back to for a reply to anyone.

originally posted by: JOHN60

Why is your internet time limited? Are you being held in a mental hospital that regulates your internet?

He's being held hostage by extraterrestrials.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Either they want us for food or they want us to harvest gold for them. Or we are a topic of scientific study like the way we study deep ocean animals.

They are most likely hundreds of thousands of years more advanced technologically. They most likely have light bending stealth technology.

If extraterrestrials were here you would think we could come up with a way of trapping them as they observed us. Maybe bait them with huge amount of gold. Of course, the trap would have to really good taking into account alien technology they might use to escape. Maybe flash freeze the entire area or fill it with a solidifying foam. There here I know it. The sneaky bastards need to be taught a lesson!

edit on 1-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JOHN60

Thankfully...I'm not a Christian, though I was born a Methodist, and I eventually switched my religious faith [about 40 years ago] to a certain E.T. alien race [dinosauroid humanoids], who occasionally visit our planet with obvious peaceful intent --- I consider them as my Gaods --- Though I still respect other religions, who don't forcefully ram their own religious dogmas down other peoples throats.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Soooooo, you believe in the Bible? And that is supposed to give you credibility? FYI What you believe is the Devil is actually the "Christian" God Yaweh. Don't believe me? Go back and read the Old Testament.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This world is the agent of Hell

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This world is the agent of Hell

Only if you let it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Thank you! Give'em hell. Lol. God fell from heaven to earth and made man in his image. Fell from space and landed on earth, the fallen one. Created an army of demons to fight his wars, man kind. People hate it when I show up at church.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not only that the ETs do exist, but are in contact with many people and show up regularly in the skies, they have not taken us over although could have done it anytime, why would they do now. You may want to see what they predict, ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2016/11/et-predictions-for-2017-and-beyond-2486198.html

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I'm trying to figure out what in the heck point he is getting at?sounds more like a rant from one of those Westboro type baptist,very confusing

new topics

top topics

join