It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When did the hate take over?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No both sides can and do spout hate and it's always wrong.

Until we start acting like we are all just humans and stand together this will continue.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Both sides need to return to a state of civil discourse. Shaming the other side into accepting your views does not work. Neither does name calling or general "ugliness."

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

When did we let the hate take over?

FEED ME......

Let the hate flow through you

luv and hugz
from The Dark Lord

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Interesting that you called me out, but didn't respond to David's post about the "evil left". I noticed he got a bunch of stars for his post. One of those come from you?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

There is a reason for the saying "To err is human, to forgive is divine". Although I do think that forgiveness is possible, it's one of the most difficult things to do.

I always look to the families of some of the victims of the Charleston Massacre for inspiration as to how to be a better, more forgiving, merciful and loving person (and Jesus of course.. but that is my own personal belief).

Best of luck to you!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I didn't "call you out" Kayla.
I said left & right were BOTH wrong.
Sorry that you took offense to me calling out BOTH sides.
*And I have stared EVERY post in this thread.
edit on 12/1/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry, you can say all the mean crap you want to me. Whatever.

But jesus, those tweets?

I would kick my son's a(( for that.

What happen to compassion? Those people lost everything, and your gloating about it?

Somebody's parents should be real proud.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The comments about the fires in TN are appalling. As are any comments like that from either side are uncalled for in claims against the other side.

This whole bit being displayed by people is buying into divide and conquer, well played.

I don't even align to either side or two party system candidate but the moment someone thinks I do, "words are put into my mouth" and all the sudden I'm the enemy against their guy. Something you'd find on a grade school playground really.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The hate took over when both sides decided that they would not accept criticism or questions about their views.
To me this is a result of the two minute burrito instant gratification society we live in today.
Reaction instead of contemplating.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Play in dirt, get dirty. Vocally support a candidate who ran his campaign on fear and division, when that fear turns to anger as it always does, you'll get some of that on you too.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You would have had a little more legitimacy with me if you had only responded to him by saying it's not just the left that's doing it. But you left his post alone. That's telling.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It has become a near truism that the left in general refuses to be friendly with the right because they think they are evil, whereas the right in general has no problem getting on with the left because they only think they are mistaken. There is little compromise.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

*And I have stared EVERY post in this thread.

yay.....

give The Dark Lord your full support
̶I̶ he won't let you down

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I haven't responded to every thread in this post. Some that have spoken to me. I am at work and popping in and out. Be offended...doesn't effect me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric
If you took the time to stop by, I gave you a star.
I'm beginning to think that was the truest post here

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What are we going to do? It's funny, I have been called so many names on social media this time around, they don't even phase me any more.

The word "racist" holds as much water as a colander now.

CNN says Alex Jones is the leader of the KKK.

I can live with the hate, because it pretty much exists here, online, and I don't see much evidence of it anywhere else in my daily life.

Every liberal talking point has been lost its legitimacy, due exclusively to their own egos.

Of course it's hypocrisy. It's always hypocrisy on both sides, because people cannot see that there are no sides.

Only people. Just imperfect humans who think we can somehow have a perfect world.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and the loud assh--e gets the retweets.

Dear OPs.
Yes, its concerning how much hate there is in the world overall..always has been
And with the internet connecting up, we get that stuff coming right into our homes in a steady stream, making it seem overwhelming and personal, but dont worry too much.
What you failed to see is the thousand tweets of people sending good luck, hopes, prayers, etc for every 1 jackwad. Hate draws attention, because it is the anomoly to the human condition

As stated, we humans are communial creatures...being nice is actually the norm...so when something abnormal happens, it is noticed far more....its why it stands out. and with the sheer number of people on earth and online, the frequency of abnormal hateful behavior starts to seem commonplace.

But its not..again, the thousand to one is the norm..so, best to either ignore it, or check it with love

Hard to do..I know. I fail often and find myself fighitng fire with fire, but that only entrenches people deeper into their arseholery

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You obviously haven't been reading many posts from the right on this site, have you.

Let me sum them up for you:

"The evil left wants to ruin this country! They want to take all our freedoms away so they can rule over us with their evil ways! They won't be happy until everyone is beheaded by the evil refugee Muslims! Evil, I tell ya! Evil!"
edit on 1-12-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm beginning to think that was the truest post here

Shhhh......
The Dark one's got your back....

time to hunt..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric
I do still believe in light and love...I have to!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join