It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Elpida, The Radcliffe Foundation, Clintons and #Pizzagate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Elpida, an organization for child refugees had this as their logo til earlier this week.....

Familiar???

Elpida is wholly controlled by the Radcliffe Foundation which was founded by Billionaire Frank Giustra, a major Clinton contributor.
He also founded Lionsgate Films and their subsidiaries. So there is your #Pedowood connection

thanks to VOAT for this breakthrough.

voat.co thread

So a organization founded to help children is symbolized by a until recently secret Pedo symbol.
Upon this discovery they scrubbed their sites.

they are already scrambling to hide this.

Screencap and save everything.

WE CANT LET THIS GET SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.
For the children
edit on 1-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm glad, despite what a few others say here, that there are people out there willing to keep investigating this.
Seriously, how many DECADES have there been rumors of this sick behavior going on, in Hollywood and elsewhere, with nothing being done about it?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Amazing that they are so arrogant. They really do think they're untouchable...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

S&F for this thread . I may add a vid that I am listening to right now but wanted to mark the thread . eta ..its not all on pizzagate but has some other neat stuff on it too .start at the 30min mark for the interview

edit on 1-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The more troubling thing with all this is that if it where a Average guy that had these symbols which I guess have been confirmed as actually being linked to Pedophile groups and the like plastered on a Facebook page or blog then the Police would be round like a flash even if it was just to "investigate", and to do that correctly an arrest would need to be made.

Since all this stuff has come to light and I must say I am starting to be convinced of it all. What actual action has been taken?, or is it that the internet is now doing a full blown investigation???..

Groups nefarious and otherwise do indeed use symbols as to portray a message to people "In the know", pedo's tend to be fairly manipulative so it goes without saying they may well have symbols openly displayed to show what they are about in plain site..

If the FBI document showing these symbols is verified (Sorry coming to it late) then what is the excuse for these org's using them as part of their logo?. Answers??????... Who is really asking the questions??..

RA

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, they obviously didn't check the FBI page closely enough, because they have their triangle drawn wrong. They started their line going up instead of going across the bottom.

Stupid pedos.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

are you just here to ridicule ?
edit on 1-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Are you just here to make stuff up?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Keep defending. It shows who you truly are inside.

Maybe some Republicans will be caught and it will become an issue for you.

Until then ...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Are you just here to make stuff up?

quote me then...
edit on 1-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Yea, thats my gig

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Until then ...

If anyone would actually be caught, I would say lock 'em up forever. But restaurants selling pizza and people owning modern art just ain't cutting it for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I copied this off their FB page : Did you know: Our Founder Frank Giustra is a founding patron of the BoysClubNetwork, an at-risk youth mentoring support group: ow.ly... #ItCanBeDone

Might be worth looking into too no?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Lol Clinton still Winning in your head?

Im sure Hillary's ate a fair amount of slices oh and good ol billy boy too, oh can't forget the Podestas, the pizza would of been plentiful at those spirit cooking get together.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Coincidence!
Everything!
Nothing to see here.
go back to sleep sheeple

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Until then ...

If anyone would actually be caught, I would say lock 'em up forever. But restaurants selling pizza and people owning modern art just ain't cutting it for me.

Obviously you haven't cared to read all the evidence to say otherwise

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Until then ...

Maybe not, but then what has come to light has been made public is it not in the best interest to investigate to see if it goes further?..

Hidden in plain site is a very real thing, child abuse seems to be a epidemic esp in the higher echelons of society, people of power will have a vested interest in anything that can p1ss on their parade and take actions to prevent the truth coming out.

What I have seen all be it on a far lesser extent than some on here is that there is some seriously weird stuff going on and if the foremost agency that would be taking control of any such investigation the FBI has published reports with symbols linked to this stuff then companies,orgs, or individuals are shown to be using them or any representation of them then questions should be asked..

Child abuse is f#cking hideous...

RA
edit on 1-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I guess I don't understand, why you even post in these threads? You've made it very clear you don't believe this is going on, which is your prerogative, but why do you continue to come into them?

Others obviously believe there IS something going on here. Why does it bother you?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'll copy my post on the other thread where the same question was asked:

I'll tell you why. It's scary to think how people have worked themselves into a frenzy over this. Most have absolutely without a doubt convinced themselves that these people are guilty, guilty, guilty. No trial, no official investigation necessary - they think they've got it all figured out. Death threats, threats to burn down the pizza restaurant, etc. All that due to some right wing blogs who started this whole mess based on flimsy stuff, much of it either greatly exaggerated or straight up fabricated.

I can't sit by quietly and watch how some nutbags whip themselves in a frenzy and possibly one of them will hurt or kill someone who hasn't even been accused by any parent or child of any wrongdoing.

I'm trying to stop the madness on the internet. Impossible, I know - but I'm not going keep my mouth shut. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

But it's not even the same symbol!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join