It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror Imaging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Another mirror image...... does anyone know what mirror imaging is and why its used by the msm and the elite?

Mirrors have cross-cultural significance as a representative of portals to the inner self or to another realm. The mirror as ''realm'' is considered to be a glimpse into an alternate self or place/time without the ability to interact with said self. For Meso-americans (Mayans, Aztecs) a reflection such as a mirror or oneself in a bowl of water was also a divinatory tool, they were used in festive dress for example by local shamans, to reflect bad energy and tap into supernatural powers unseen by the naked eye, because they reflect light they were also considered as sacred to the sun or light itself.

Going back to the mirror as a representation of self, shattered mirrors for example tend to be emblematic of a ''shattered state of mind'' or a diffuse sense of subjectivity, a self literally lost amongst the fragments.

When you think of the scientific use of mirrors in telescopes and what not, it becomes clear that the ancient idea that mirrors are a portal to the unseen is not so nuts, because that is quite literally what they are.

Mirror image is due to the way a mirror works, a mirror reverses its left right, back forward axis, this used to signal to certain cultures that the reflection although is of the self, it is another self. A doppleganger figure if you will.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Interesting topic. I was just looking into my reverse phone image....realizing my hair needs cutting and the morning bags under eyes looked pretty bad.

I know a bit about this topic...I'll be following...thanks!

MS

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

why do you think thats mirror imaging is used?....care to share your opinion?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Secrets of the supergods is an awesome vid that shows how the ancients used it.. also when you speak, you speak other words when speed up and slowed down at the same time.
Tezcatlipoca -smoking mirror, this is a deep one.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

in reverse...it shows us...how we are seen by others...and usually surprises us in many ways....that there are two images. The one we see as ourselves...and the one in the mirror seen by others.

Once we discussed to that we could change oneself...by changing the reverse one of us...if we wish to be seen as we think people... are seeing us day to day

Small example...part one's hair opposite..because thats how we are perceived

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

tks for posting....

i recently went to the dentist and they took a photo of me with a mirror in my mouth....i was thinking at the time its so they can see both top and bottom of my teeth.....was strange thats all...........

top topics

join