It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LC Thomas, Writer, Prophet? You tell me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of L.C. Thomas.

Web site
A Brief Look At Tomrrow

I read it through out. He raises some very valid points and, while his write style seems a little non continuous to me, it is intrigueing.

One thing that will jump out, if you read any at all, is the fact he abhors organized modern religion. Now, don't me get wrong here, he seems a god fearing man. He's predicting the rise of antichrist in sometime in August 2006 (if I read his last article right). I wish he would spend a little more time dumming it down for me.

I would appreciate all thoughts.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Has anybody checked this site out?

I did a search on ATS for this author, and came up blank.
I would really appreciate everyones feedback.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't much like that Nostradamus dude, so I don't know how much to believe. This all looks like some interesting stuff, though thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks JJ,
I tend to agree with you when it comes to Nostradamus, I hope I spelled it right, it seems he's says a whole lot about nothing. You know, says a lot and nothing at the same time. I read what LC has written and while he does use Nostradamus as one source, albeit loosely, he also uses the good book as well. IMHO, loosely as well. Although the quotes are factually correct, they seem to taken somewhat out of context, or so I think. I would like hear a fresh look on this material.

Also, Thanks to everyone who's read this post so far.:-)

new topics

top topics

join