It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German intelligence officer 'arrested over Islamist plot' raising fears agency has been infiltrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I'm glad you have seen the error of your ways and have come to accept my view of the situation.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There's one i missed, disturbing as heck.

Doesn't seem to be any end in sight with this stuff lately.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well honestly i think western humanitarianism is naive and misguided, it's merely a product of western civilization devolving and becoming more childlike due to life becoming too easy and stagnant, humans need conflict, competition and hard work to thrive and prosper otherwise they become lazy, blind to danger and depraved; they become lost and lacking in direction.

europe is weak even with all that wealth and power because they are too nice, and most nice people lose and get trampled on for a very important reason; because kindness in excess violates human nature and our instincts tell our subconscious that such people are weak, unreliable and will drag us into danger unnecessarily.
humans despise weakness on an instinctual level and look for it at all times in everything even without realizing they are doing it, never show weakness to anyone who doesn't share your interests or you will regret it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join