It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stein won't appeal machine recount; GOP files complaint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

In case you hadn't noticed the Clinton News Network (CNN) has lost all creditability. Why would anyone believe any thing they report on? Even though Trump won the election CNN still seems to be all about Clinton. Unless of course they have something negative to say about Trump. IMO CNN is nothing more than just fake news. How many lies did they repeat during this election cycle. Driving the narrative home. CNN is the most useless tool in the tool box.

It would also be good to remember that according to CNN and other MSM news sites both you and I work for the Russians. ATS was listed as Russian propaganda by the MSM. It is wonderful all the work we do for the Russians.

Just wait until the MSM finds out you work for the Russians that will be their top story.

edit on 1-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Obviously, you didn't watch the clip.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

Actually I did watch the clip and it proves my point.

I never said there was or wasn't voter fraud. There is always some fraud.

What did she put the numbers at the dozens? Are you so delusional to believe that mere dozens is even close to an accurate number? She is spewing fake news like CNN frequently does!

Also did you see she had something bad to say about Trump.

edit on 1-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Every time Hillary gets involved with something, there is a question of ethics or legality. Scandals, bribes, threats, backdoor deals......Is that really the person you wanted as President?
Thank God she lost. Now if they'd just stop the goddamn whining.

Amen. However I noticed the left is pulling all of the above with Trump now. hahah they never had anything on the guy from day 1 which is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join