It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White House Insists Obama Has Lived up to Ideals of Nobel Prize

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Giving Obama the Nobel is like giving an alcoholic a bottle of whiskey as congrats at an AA meeting.

Peace does not mean surrendering to the ####ing enemy!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?

Your nations government OWNS the enemy and every tool they deploy in the direction of innocent people! If not for the meddling of US intelligence and monied interests, there would not BE the kind of enemy that is currently abroad in the region! Please, for the love of God stop talking utter rubbish and THINK about it!

There has been no surrender, there has only been a deescalation of VISIBLE involvement. There are still drones murdering enough civilians to keep the right wingers from having a legitimate complaint against Obama, not killing enough CIA assets (terrorists), there are still enough guns going into "rebel" (terrorist) hands to keep the fire burning, still enough special forces and CIA handlers on the ground to really push the proxy war, so what more do the murderous savages amongst the United States otherwise sensible population, want from the man? He is giving you cable news gold, all the violence you could want, and blaming it all on someone else, just like his predecessor, and his predecessor before him!

Its what you all want after all, you keep voting for it!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, I voted for all the drone attacks at weddings Obama conducted.

I voted for all the appeasement and redlines Obama has drawn.

Oh wait, no.

I didn't vote for Obama. He's the show-pony for all the leftists here.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Was this the Noble prize or the one for most golf course rounds of any president?
There's a difference.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Did you vote for Bush?

Did you ever vote for a winner in an election? Because the chances are, if you did, then you pushed this agenda in its nascent stage, whether you realised it at the time or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I voted for Bush, so it is my fault.

I can't believe we're still blaming him 8 years after Obama.

Too funny.

Do we get to blame Bush for anything Trump does also?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Deny it all you like, but the agenda that Bush promoted, that Obama continued, these things were always going to happen, as long as people consistently failed to elect presidents who will do the same things, bow to the same pressures, time after time, because they want power, money, or both. The owners of the country you live in will still be its masters, accountable to no one, acting with impunity.

All that will ever change unless you folk start voting for people who want to hunt down and destroy the owners of the country, to free it from their grasp, is how the lies are excused, not whether they are told, or whether they are covered up. Obama is no different than Bush, and if you think anyone with ACTUAL left leaning ideals is holding that fellow up as an example of anything noble, you have lost the plot, been listening to the wrong people.
edit on 1-12-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The fact that nominations for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize closed 11 days after Obama took office, and that he was awarded this prize, says just about all that needs to be said about the credibility of this award.

It was awarded to him in the hopes that it would put pressure on him to live up to the award during his Presidency...which he did not...but he banked the prize money anyway.

Obama Awarded Prize Less Than 2 Weeks After He Was Sworn In

So, let's see how Barrak Peace Obama actually did during his 8 years:

1) Afghanistan - US troops still semi-engaged, the Taliban is taking over territory again, Al Qaeda still around and ISIS gaining a foothold
2) Iraq - US troops pulled out too soon, entire country is in turmoil, ISIS in control of large swaths and suicide bombing all over the Country, Iran now has enormous influence and boots on the ground. US still involved in daily combat operations.
3) Syria - a total deadly mess...with US warplanes engaged daily, Russian and Syrian militaries combating Obama's Islamist forces, ISIS in control of large areas, entire civilian populations being bombed daily
4) Libya - Qaddafi deposed by US led military campaign and Country now in complete chaos...ruled by a patchwork of Islamist factions and tribes, ISIS in control of large areas
5) And the award for Droning goes to...Obama. Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria have all been droned by Mr. Peace Prize.
6) Europe has been forever changed by the millions of people who have fled Obama's on-going conflicts, and poured into these unprepared and unsuspecting Countries - the cause of violent Islamists, and their infiltration into Western society, has never been aided more by any other Leader.

Obama's legacy of international instability will be killing people for decades to come.

And, on a personal note, if I have to listen to one more of this guy's speeches I may just join the casualty list...says a word or two, sticks his chin in the air and shakes his head a little, holds his pose in silence for (seemingly) endless seconds, says two or three more words, stops (maybe waves a hand in little circles while searching for the next two words)...repeats sequence.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Obama's Nobel Prize will go down in history as just another failure.

Especially since he himself thinks he lived up to it.

Fail.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON?

Your nations government OWNS the enemy and every tool they deploy in the direction of innocent people! If not for the meddling of US intelligence and monied interests, there would not BE the kind of enemy that is currently abroad in the region! Please, for the love of God stop talking utter rubbish and THINK about it!

There has been no surrender, there has only been a deescalation of VISIBLE involvement. There are still drones murdering enough civilians to keep the right wingers from having a legitimate complaint against Obama, not killing enough CIA assets (terrorists), there are still enough guns going into "rebel" (terrorist) hands to keep the fire burning, still enough special forces and CIA handlers on the ground to really push the proxy war, so what more do the murderous savages amongst the United States otherwise sensible population, want from the man? He is giving you cable news gold, all the violence you could want, and blaming it all on someone else, just like his predecessor, and his predecessor before him!

Its what you all want after all, you keep voting for it!

With President Trump , America will be Respectful of another Nations Souvernity , the Complete Opposite of his last 2 Predicessors . He will use the Power of the Presidency to Reign in the C.I.A. , the Archenemy of All Peoples .

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Really?

So he is not, as he has stated before, going to kill the CIA assets, otherwise known as terrorists, their families, children, wives?

He is not going to turn the Middle East into one huge, smoking, glassy crater? Well, as long as he is only a liar, I guess that's just swell eh?

Good grief, the denial around here is deep.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Deny it all you like, but the agenda that Bush promoted, that Obama continued, these things were always going to happen, as long as people consistently failed to elect presidents who will do the same things, bow to the same pressures, time after time, because they want power, money, or both. The owners of the country you live in will still be its masters, accountable to no one, acting with impunity.

All that will ever change unless you folk start voting for people who want to hunt down and destroy the owners of the country, to free it from their grasp, is how the lies are excused, not whether they are told, or whether they are covered up. Obama is no different than Bush, and if you think anyone with ACTUAL left leaning ideals is holding that fellow up as an example of anything noble, you have lost the plot, been listening to the wrong people.

Uhhhhh....where do you reside again?

Pot meet kettle

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

As an individual, I can safely say that I have used my vote the best I can. Many people in both our nations cannot say the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He believes the most destructive philosophy in the history of mankind.

"The ends justifies the means"

All of the killing is justified because the Sociopaths believe the globalist NWO will lead to peace.

THE END NEVER JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join