It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the UFO Subject in general

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: repairguyt
So, I would like to thank everyone that replied to this post for their opinions. I truly appreciate all of the replies.

After reading back through the entire thread though, I am still not satisfied that anyone actually attempted to seriously answer my questions.

Why would the government(s) classify any government generated documentation that mentions UFOs? I mean really. Think it through...

1. If there really is nothing to it - Why create public interest by:
a. Classifying documents related to the subject
b. Creating multiple organizations that deal with the subject publicly and covertly
c. Commissioning studies/reports related to the subject for public consumption, and non-public access (aka... classified studies)
d. Publicly (very publicly) debunk sightings
e. Trying to explain (some of which were outright laughable explanations) any sighting (via the created organizations)
f. Give up on trying to explain a small percentage (I think the number of unexplained sightings in project Blue Book was around 700 or so) of sightings when they had already used some laughable explanations for other sightings

That is just some of the questions that beg an answer and definitely not the exhaustive list.

So, I realize that there are groups of people (most notably; scientists and scientific organizations) that believe that:
1. All UFOs can be explained as:
a. Military (classified) craft
b. Atmospheric phenomena (defined/known)
c. Planets/Stars
d. Swamp gas
e. Plasma
f. Hallucinations
g. Mass hallucinations
h. Character of the person/people reporting the sighting (hoaxes)
i. Ball lightning
j. Ice crystals
Note: List above is not exhaustive. You get the picture. They believe that there are zero sightings that are un-explainable.

While I believe that, in all probability, most sightings may fall under one or more of the explainable categories above, I cannot except that all sightings fit into an explainable category (and apparently, neither does the government). Which brings me back to the classified government documentation. While I realize that the people above would/have claim(ed) that all classified government documents now in the public domain are faked/or are of a questionable nature, the sheer amount/volume of (previously classified) government documents/evidence now available (and continues to grow each day) makes that theory doubtful. I do not except the premise that the government(s) expend the effort to classify UFO related documents for the purpose of - covering up military projects, disinformation to distract the public from military projects, etc. There are simply too many documents that point to the contrary (especially when you add all the civilian/government employee reports by individuals of outstanding character, and the physical evidence such as; landing sites, people that have experienced and documented physical effects of being too close to a UFO).

With all that said, I would again ask of the community at large. Why does the government classify documents that mention UFOs? Seriously.

Thanks in advance for putting up with my questions.

Excellent post here. Wish I could've issued more stars for this. This is exactly along the lines of my train of thought.

So, in your opinion: All government generated documents relating specifically to UFOs (leaked or released) are either hoaxes, or are disinformation and none are worthy of being considered as factual documentation?

I sure would like to hear mirageman's answer to this.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
^^
Not just for mirage but for any other hardcore skeptic as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I sure would like to hear mirageman's answer to this.

If you check you will find I have already answered that in the thread

I also thing repairguyt made some very good points.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The UFO propulsion systems vary, there are the light ships used off world entities, but the shadow government has there own kind which runs via eletro anti gravity propulsion systems, some of the early designs are from researchers like Searle.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danielthewarlock
The UFO propulsion systems vary, there are the light ships used off world entities, but the shadow government has there own kind which runs via eletro anti gravity propulsion systems, some of the early designs are from researchers like Searle.

Just love posts like this quoted as if it's a 100% fact.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Thanks TrueMessiah. I really appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks mirageman, I appreciate your input.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join