It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thoughts on the UFO Subject in general

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Why don't you tell me about your janitorial service concept?

Im not a gnostic though. I can see where someone might think so of course.

Sentience is a whopper of a misunderstood concept, but that is another story.

As for 3 years i was referring to research and discussions predating ATS.

Kev

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Jungian, you seem downright OBSESED with William Cooper. You can't go two sentences without bringing him up. You seem to be personally hurting that the OP doesn't know anything about him. What gives???

I cant go two sentences without bringing him up? Kinda only reading what you want, like repairguyt arent you. I explained myself as being one who used to believe. Now, Im obsessed by seeking the truth. William Cooper was as well. And he died for it. Did they bother him while he was seeking the truth and speaking for decades about UFO's? Nope. Not one bit.

[/quote/]

Not reading what I want, more like one can't read your posts for more than a sentence or two without you bringing up Bill Cooper again. It's just an observation, that your posts seemed to have a one-track mind.

Just reading your posts up to where I commented, you invoked his name 15 times. That's not counting entire walls of texts you wrote about him but didn't invoke his name.

I've only done a little bit of reading about William Cooper- but I've read enough to ferret out that his death circumstances and what exactly lead up to it aren't cut-and-dried proveable that he was killed for speaking out about The Conspiracy. Some say he'd gone a little off of his rocker and wasn't exactly making rock solid conclusions with the data he had. I suppose those who say that about him are disinformation agents, trying to keep us from looking into William Cooper's conclusions?

Anyway, since I don't have a lot of knowledge on him, would you mind recommending some sources for me? Other than his pale horse book. I tried reading it and it just didn't work for me and I gave up about 15 pages in. Any others you would suggest?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirlI've only done a little bit of reading about William Cooper- but I've read enough to ferret out that his death circumstances and what exactly lead up to it aren't cut-and-dried proveable that he was killed for speaking out about The Conspiracy.

I can help shed some light on this much. Officially, he was shot, because he shot a Sheriffs Deputy in the head, and vowed he would never be taken alive if ever confronted. It seems he kept to his word.

Some say he'd gone a little off of his rocker and wasn't exactly making rock solid conclusions with the data he had. I suppose those who say that about him are disinformation agents, trying to keep us from looking into William Cooper's conclusions?

I'm sure some would argue that the public would be kept at arms length so as not to dig too deep, I however, have my doubts about what his state of mind was. He purported to being privy to classified documents due to his ties with naval intelligence, however there is no record of him ever having received TS clearance nor any record of his service that amounted to any more than a desk clerk, who never could have gotten close to TS documentation.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
Thanks, alphabetaone! That lines up with what I had read about him too. And going back and listening to snippets of his radio shows or, whatever they were, he did sound a little unglued. Although I guess if he really did have knowledge of a major worldwide nefarious conspiracy against the masses but couldn't get anyone to listen, being a little unglued would be understandable. Or, he could Just be crazy.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am Interested in this subject because I have without a doubt seen one. It was in broad daylight when what looked like a giant egg silently glided out towards the horizon.

Looking back, it didn't feel extra terrestrial to me. It seemed more like a hologram. I don't know why, that's just what my gut instinct tells me.

For that reason I lean towards the idea that ufos are something interdimensional. I think it has something to do with parallel universes. When someone sees a UFO they're witnessing a sort of glitch where the craft or entity momentarily bleeds into our reality.

That wouldn't explain abductions though so I don't know.

In any case I know UFO reports are not all made up because I have seen something myself. I think reality is just far more interesting then our limited senses allow us to perceive.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: alphabetaone
Thanks, alphabetaone! That lines up with what I had read about him too. And going back and listening to snippets of his radio shows or, whatever they were, he did sound a little unglued. Although I guess if he really did have knowledge of a major worldwide nefarious conspiracy against the masses but couldn't get anyone to listen, being a little unglued would be understandable. Or, he could Just be crazy.

No problem

Yes, that is the rub, as it were, that if he had a handle on more than he could explain rationally then he clearly would sound unhinged.

I think a lot of what it was he spoke about couldn't possibly be conveyed to your average 9-5 working joe without sounding a little psychotic. I find the old adage to be somewhat prophetic in an instance like his - "is it still being paranoid if they really ARE out to get you?"

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: KansasGirlI've only done a little bit of reading about William Cooper- but I've read enough to ferret out that his death circumstances and what exactly lead up to it aren't cut-and-dried proveable that he was killed for speaking out about The Conspiracy.

I can help shed some light on this much. Officially, he was shot, because he shot a Sheriffs Deputy in the head, and vowed he would never be taken alive if ever confronted. It seems he kept to his word.

Some say he'd gone a little off of his rocker and wasn't exactly making rock solid conclusions with the data he had. I suppose those who say that about him are disinformation agents, trying to keep us from looking into William Cooper's conclusions?

I'm sure some would argue that the public would be kept at arms length so as not to dig too deep, I however, have my doubts about what his state of mind was. He purported to being privy to classified documents due to his ties with naval intelligence, however there is no record of him ever having received TS clearance nor any record of his service that amounted to any more than a desk clerk, who never could have gotten close to TS documentation.

I know a few guys in the military and two have TS clearances and have a normal job, but that covers them and hides their other special duties when they get called to do them. Some things are so sensitive they hide everything behind the simplest things. Desk clerk or whatever is perfect cover.

And the first thing that happens when someone starts blowing the whistle is all their records being expunged from view by anyone, anywhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: repairguyt
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks a lot Karl for the reply. This is exactly the point I am trying to make. Why are the documents classified by the government entities, and requires a lawsuit to get the documents, if there is nothing to this subject? It defies logic. As a tax paying citizen myself, I want the government to release all relative documents concerning UFO's (especially if they maintain that there is absolutely nothing to it). My point is - PROVE IT. Release the documents.

No problem mate I hadn't seen that Peter Gersten video for a while so it was good to see it again -this presentation by John Greenewald Junior about the subject is also well worth a watch if you haven't seen it before.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have always been interested in the ufo subject since I was a kid.

I believe, and the evidence clearly tells you, that there is overwhelming when it comes to ufos. Not overwhelming that these are ET, but overwhelming that something unknown is flying in our air space.

Now, this could be a number of things/ Could be military secret projects, ET, inter dimensional, conciseness . to name but a few.

Most things about ufos are rubbish. We are living in an age where it is so easy to fake photos and movies, but there are a handful of cases that simply defy explanation. Some of these cases are backed up with radar, multiple witnesess, on the ground and in the air.

And it is also quite obvious to me that governments take this subject a lot more seriously than we are led to believe.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: repairguyt
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks a lot Karl for the reply. This is exactly the point I am trying to make. Why are the documents classified by the government entities, and requires a lawsuit to get the documents, if there is nothing to this subject? It defies logic. As a tax paying citizen myself, I want the government to release all relative documents concerning UFO's (especially if they maintain that there is absolutely nothing to it). My point is - PROVE IT. Release the documents.

No problem mate I hadn't seen that Peter Gersten video for a while so it was good to see it again -this presentation by John Greenewald Junior about the subject is also well worth a watch if you haven't seen it before.

Cheers.

Thanks Karl. Great vid. I hadn't seen this particular vid yet. Appreciate the link. I knew of Greenwald way back when he first started the Black Vault and again, this is more or less the basis for my questions here. It defies logic that the government would classify documents relating to UFO's if there is really nothing to it and they are not investigating the phenomenon.

Thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join