It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hill Abduction Incident Help Wanted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
VisionAndPsychosis.Net has published the solution to the 1961 alien abduction of Barney and Betty Hill.

I need help in confirming some of the details of this incident.

What I need will not be in any current on-line account. To help you must live in the area where the incident happened.

Visit VisionAndPsychosis.Net... then link to the Hill Abduction page.

The Demonstration Page allows you to experience habituation to extinction of threat movement in Subliminal Peripheral Vision, which is one of the features of human physiology that allows the creation of a dissociative mental break.

I want a diagram of the Post Office and Barney's workstation there. Yes this is a forty four year-old situation.

The object is to establish that he did have exposure to the problem explored on my site.

I can respond here to questions but I am disabled and it may be several days between responses.

Other activities that produce the same dissociative/psychotic episode are Kundalini Yoga and Qi Gong. Each has a site page with links to on-line information.

The Everquest Connection page explains the simple psychology of what happens. You may remember that Shawn Woolley's mother sued Sony believing that Everquest Addiction caused his suicide.

I am currently working on the Mark Barton Day Trader Shooting from 1999.

This is a long term project. There is no rush.

If you have other information email me from an email link on site.

L K Tucker
VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

In McDonough Ga.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.visionandpsychosis.net...
www.visionandpsychosis.net...

coudnt find diagrams or even the name of the post office he worked at, sorry.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So, your idea is that both of the Hills, experienced the same mental affliction, at the same time, had the same delusions, and then somehow imagined a star map, complete with the colors of the stars, that exactly match the sky of a hemisphere they've never seen, and that included stars not even known to astronomers of the time?

Ok...sure...good luck!

I find that idea even more fantastic than the alien abduction explanation!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay. No I don't believe they had the same mental incident. How they came to believe the same thing is explained by the high suggestibility levels in Subliminal Distraction exposure. This can be seen in Jumping Frenchmen of Maine. There it is called command behaviors. (think of hypnosis) At the point of startle these subjects would perform any act demanded of them or copy actions demonstrated to them.

Betty produced the map. She became interested in aliens before the incident. There is one source that believes she copied her map from a newspaper article. Another believes her map is our Universe drawn from a point past Jupiter looking back to the Sun.

When two people have the same delusions it is called Folie à deux.Wikipedia "Folie a deux"

None of the accounts mention that the Hills had a rental apartment on their property. It is mentioned once in an interview of Betty.

The incident where a pair of blue earrings was placed with withered leaves on their kitchen table shows that someone was available to play pranks on them. Betty said she was unaware the earrings were missing until they appeared on the table. She insisted the "kind" aliens must have returned them to her.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by L K Tucker

Giving pseudo-scientific labels coined from Psychology 101 to features of the Betty & Barney Hill case (or any alleged case of abduction) simply does not cut it. Psychologists love to study people in mental hospitals and then apply their pathological labels to anyone whose experiences do not fit THEIR definition of reality - as though that explains them away. It's their rather pathetic attempt to keep reality pinned down and filed away, like butterflies or moths in a cabinet.

top topics

join