It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump offering huge perks for inauguration donors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I did find his use of a shared gmail account kind of interesting.

Then again, you'd think someone with high level clearance would have seen/heard of all kinds of crazy advanced encryption and various technologies.

I know if I was a super high up general I'd have someone make me my own custom Blackphone.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Bad if it's Trump.

Did someone say "Bad if its Trump"?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What is the point of the thread again?

If it's about disliking pay for access at inaugurations, then why not explicitly craft the thread in that way, showing Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump? They all did/do this. But that isn't what the op has done here.

It's just another Trump bashing thread that coops some issue that requires you to ignore the left's involvement too.

edit on 30-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thank you for pointing this out. I should have been a better researcher. Just was inflamed by the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

You're welcome.

Some posters are pretty obvious. It's not the issue they care about, it's the team.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The only reason this could be considered news is if you hate Trump and are looking hard for things to justify that hate.

OR... the OP doen't agree with anyone doing it and is simply pointing out to the sycophants that Trump isn't draining any swamp at all and that in reality, he's everything Trump supporters claimed to hate about Clinton... but more of it.

The more contortions, the more obvious it is that the die hard supporters didn't care that much in the first place.

So your comparing something that happens at every inauguration to setting up a fake pay for play charity?

I genuinely feel sorry for the pathological Trump haters, The next 8 years of your life will be misery whether hes a great or crappy President

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Considering the amount of Dollars Trump must have personally spent throughout the campaign, I don't blame him.

He was flying to like 5 venues a day on his private jet. That's not cheap on fuel, nevermind the maintenance...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I've been saying unhinged, but I like pathological too.

Pathologically unhinged, even better.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

So if you're wealthy, you can have a small audience with all the important Trump people...although you are not guaranteed access to the swearing-in ceremony.

Who do you think runs the country? Who else would he have to negotiate with. The delivery boy? He is working for all of American. He is also part of America.

I don't mean to derail your thread, but did you hear? He got the company Carrier to keep 1000 jobs in America. It wasn't all the jobs, but hey, it is a lot more than I have seen from any of the politicians in office. And he isn't even the President, yet.

Has anyone found out the details of what he bribed Carrier with? I can't find it in the Trump Transparency.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What is the point of the thread again?

If it's about disliking pay for access at inaugurations, then why not explicitly craft the thread in that way, showing Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump? They all did/do this. But that isn't what the op has done here.

It's just another Trump bashing thread that coops some issue that requires you to ignore the left's involvement too.

We are interpreting the OP differently.

What I see is hypocrisy. Bad for others - - - OK for Trump.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If it's a hypocrisy discussion then add Obama to that discussion, because I'm fairly unimpressed by your new found outrage after eight years of Obama doing the same.

Just more partisan hackery. Your post fools no one.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Sorry, the OP said it was bad for Trump

OP never mentioned others.

It is the OP's hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I think it may be because Trump was supposed to be different.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The only reason this could be considered news is if you hate Trump and are looking hard for things to justify that hate.

OR... the OP doen't agree with anyone doing it and is simply pointing out to the sycophants that Trump isn't draining any swamp at all and that in reality, he's everything Trump supporters claimed to hate about Clinton... but more of it.

The more contortions, the more obvious it is that the die hard supporters didn't care that much in the first place.

Maybe a different perspective. Hillary was using time in an official position to get money from other nations with Arms Deals, for money, for the Clinton Foundation. That is a far cry off than what Trump is doing, let alone being more of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

OP never mentioned others.

It is the OP's hypocrisy.

Really? This is what the OP actually said (not the articles)

Got a million dollars or more of spare change rattling around in your pocket? Trump's inaugural committee has a deal for you...

So if you're wealthy, you can have a small audience with all the important Trump people...although you are not guaranteed access to the swearing-in ceremony. Million dollar donors have even more perks available: So if you're wealthy, you can have a small audience with all the important Trump people...although you are not guaranteed access to the swearing-in ceremony.

Million dollar donors have even more perks available:

One of my friends noted that this was affordable for Trump's business partners but not for many other people. I wonder how many will shell out that kind of money

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It is so people can complain here because no one else will listen to them...

TRUMP WON!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: 3daysgone

So if you're wealthy, you can have a small audience with all the important Trump people...although you are not guaranteed access to the swearing-in ceremony.

Who do you think runs the country? Who else would he have to negotiate with. The delivery boy? He is working for all of American. He is also part of America.

I don't mean to derail your thread, but did you hear? He got the company Carrier to keep 1000 jobs in America. It wasn't all the jobs, but hey, it is a lot more than I have seen from any of the politicians in office. And he isn't even the President, yet.

Has anyone found out the details of what he bribed Carrier with? I can't find it in the Trump Transparency.

As long as it helps Americans and American companies does it matter? State incentive of like $700,000.00 a year. Something like that. American deal for an American company. Sounds good.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

This sort of blatant corruption is absolutely ghastly, no matter who is doing it, or in which period it occurs.

It is little wonder, with stupidities like this on the cards, that the deck is and always has been stacked against honest politics, slave only to the people, rather than to the wealthy few.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Where were you when Clinton was holding the big dinners for 6 figures and spent approximately 1.5 billion on her campaign from these donors.

I am confused...

Are you suggesting Trump is the same as Clinton?
Or do you look to Hillary Clinton for your moral guidance and standards in politics?
Or are you saying this is OK because Clinton was guilty of the same elite corruption?

I thought Trump was elected because he was different?

Not sure how you arrange this in your thinking...Help me out.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join