It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump keeps DC swampy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Profusion

Congratulations America. This is what you voted for.

I think the DNC also deserves the most credit for this.

The Democrats did the impossible and not only found but selected the only one candidate that could out lie, out scandal, out BS, and out scumbag trump.

Well done DNC

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I disagree. Trump would have made any politician that ran against him look like Satan's handmaid. You can believe what you want, but I know Clinton wasn't as bad as Trump and co. portrayed her and that is all I'm going to say on the matter. Because I know how offended Trump supporters get when you say either 1) Anything mean about Trump or 2) Anything positive about Clinton. This isn't directed at you btw, just the thread in general.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

"Trump is already heading into office as the most corrupt, conflicted, and unpopular president-elect in history, and now he's breaking his signature promise to the voters who elected him."

If Clinton had won:

"Clinton is already heading into office as the most corrupt, conflicted, and unpopular president-elect in history, and now she's breaking her signature promises to the voters who elected her"

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We wont ever know so we will have to agree to disagree.

However, there is not one scandal that trump has against him that the Clintons not only match him, but they can out do him on just about every scandal for the most part.

The DNC didn't have to settle for someone like Hillary that was riddled with scandals and criminal investigations till the very last minute.

They not only should have taken the better cleaner candidate (Bernie) , but they also shouldn't have forced Hillary by having to manipulate the system with the help of the MSM and DNC to beat him.

I didn't vote for Trump but the worst that trump can become is Hillary Clinton, a corrupted corporate owned politician.
So if he sells out and becomes a politician. its no worse than what we would have gotten with Hilary.

The DNC is just as responsible for electing Trump as his supporters for forcing Hillary as the winner.

edit on 101231America/ChicagoFri, 02 Dec 2016 10:10:21 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That's fine. I've already told you I will comment no further on this though.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This was definitely a bleak cycle.

And the irony is the DNC is solely responsible for the results by playing dirty against Bernie and propping up Trump so she could "easily beat him", and let us not forget CNN's involvement.

The irony is the DNC is flipping out about "Russians tampering with the election" while they did it the whole cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join