It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Why isn’t the Drudge Report posting PIZZAGATE exposés?”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
With all the videos, radio shows and news stories I am surprised that Drudge hasn't had covered it. This is right up his alley, the participants, and the huge conspiracy. Is it that he knows that it is a none starter? Or is there another reason that he isn't covering it.

Why is Drudge not covering this story? It reportedly involves some of the most powerful people in the world.

Now PIZZAGATE isn’t just one U.S. President involved in an illicit affair.

Rather, PIZZAGATE is a multi-decade pedophilia ring that involves the most powerful people in America. Some would say that it really involves the most powerful people in the world. Which is why huge news platforms like the Drudge Report have avoided it altogether.

With the involvement of two presidents and just a ton of other people, you would think that Drudge would be all over this. The global investigation has uncovered a human tissue and organ smuggling ring along with the other sick things that are alleged in this story. So why is Drudge not covering this story?

Now when this odious criminal syndicate behavior is compared to a sitting president (Bill Clinton) having a series of consensual sexual affairs (with Monica Lewinsky), they are obviously in completely difference universes.

PIZZZAGATE, unequivocally, involves two presidents (Obama and Clinton), VP Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John and Tony Podesta, Marina Abramovic, James Alefantis, US Attorney Chief Arun Rao, DoJ’s Andrew J. KIine with the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit, as well as the boys and girls at Stratfor, the private C.I.A. behind the Greater Israel Project, to name but a few of the VIPs and movers and shakers.
stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Couldn't say but atleast rt is picking it up. It's in French but Google can translate it pretty easily.

francais.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I sometimes am surprised on how much the over seas news covers the US stories, and the depth they go.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He's not covering it because the case is not ironclad.

Making these kind of allegations without overwhelming proof, which is what is required for many to believe such horrible things occur, would open him to gigantic lawsuits. It's not like he needs to report on it or he will lose readers.

Basically the risk is just way to high for most large media to take on, the ones covering it are looking for traffic growth and the risk is worth it to them.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I couldn't have said it better. kudos + star

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I was surprised to see how indepth the rt article went. I was expecting it to be a quick drive by one paragraph article just mentioning the basics. Not the case with rt, They went a little further than expected.

I think drudge is waiting for something more "gotcha!"

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's because he doesn't want to be Breitbarted!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

That may be true, there is a bunch of people that are wealthy and powerful that are accused of these horrible things.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
It's because he doesn't want to be Breitbarted!

That's funny bc Breitbart helped start Drudge..and the Huffington Post.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

At the same time it's not funny.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Probably because of the absurd nonsense, like the kill room thread that created facts out of thin air, that is being spread. Sometimes the responsible thing to do is to not spread libelous claims that fuel others to destroy the lives of people for no reason.

We have evidence of the Clinton Foundation destroying lives and committing treason, but the easily distracted are focusing on some pizza place.

But hey, pedophiles, pedophiles everywhere. Pedophile has become the right-wing insult equivalent of Nazi from the left. Just throw the nastiest label you can, it won't matter if it's true.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This is a conspiracy sight.

9/11, sandy hook, moon landings, ufo's and big foot. These are a few of our favorite things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Please continue all Pizzagate discussions here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join