It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelloggs Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I declare hate on anyone that eats this junk! There...

To be honest, I think brands like this are amazing! It's like artificial natural selection! If you're so dumb to eat this then you deserve what's coming!

You pays your money you takes your choice!

Been down with the boycott for a loooong time! We have the power! But the thing is we don't go far enough! For instance, you boycott this bunch of cretins, you tell some people, they tut dissaprovingly and you all get on with your lives.

Now what we should be doing is boycotting people that continue to use these brands even after being shown the facts! Then and only then will we see some big shifts! If there is no consequence why should they bother to think about this?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I Signed the Petition over at Breibart News.com To Blacklist Kellogg's From my Pocketbook . Imagine , a Freakin' Cereal Company turning to Politics because their Frosted Flakes are Butthurt over an Elected President . Geez .....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
nm

edit on 3-12-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kelloggs Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

Well, that just leaves the other 255 million Americans eating Kellogg's.

Somebody sucks at maths.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh no, you've gone to far this time..no amount of mental soap can wash that out of my mind

As far as Kelloggs..meh, I doubt the boycott will really last ..silly though to ostracise any of your customer base via judgements of a political nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join