It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelloggs Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Where do you see BB being offended?

Why are you so offended by something that did not even happen?

Hilarious!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I see 14.8 million over the last 30 days. So 45 million over the life of the site is very reasonable. www.trafficestimate.com...

I will buy that, that is a pretty decent site. 45 mil over the life of a site is a good number, but lets look at that 14.8 number, 300 million people in the US, 15 mil read Breitbart, about 5%, not real good penetration.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Pure capitalism at work!

Vote with your dollar!

Oh trust me they will, and buy the store brands, which are manufactured by Kelloggs.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Awesome, I don't tend to patronize those who are not aligned with my values. I don't read breitbart, but I assume Kelloggs probably doesn't share a lot of positions with me... I guess a shout out for General Mills!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So: a for-profit corporation, decides to stop advertising with a privately funded "news" website.
Website reacts with a vengeful "news" article, twitter push, and smear campaign. (They had no complaints taking their money before). Might one conclude that their ethics, and love, are for sale?

Thousands of media-manipulated people take the bait, and protest against said corporation.
Salesman for privately funded "news" website, realizes he's not gonna get any new contracts for a while, and takes a vacation .

Does that about sum it up?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Pretty much the whole story in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What a bunch of lying, hypocritical, aholes. Kellog isn't attacking the viewers, it's discontinuing ads on a site they decided was too extreme for them and didn't support their values. That's not hate, but the reaction to Kellog's is.

What happened to all the conservatives who weren't pyscho lunatics???

pyscho lunatics =

Leftist assaulting trump supporters on the street till they bleed

Leftist running onto highways in packs because the choice did not get chosen to be president followed by railroading themselves under a speeding car followed by assaulting and blaiming the driver.

Leftist blocking highways in lines that include a ambulance carrying a man in need of a hospital who ended up dying because of them

Leftist attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate during one of his speeches

You, for equating a simple boycott to all of that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

What a bunch of lying, hypocritical, aholes. Kellog isn't attacking the viewers, it's discontinuing ads on a site they decided was too extreme for them and didn't support their values. That's not hate, but the reaction to Kellog's is.

pyscho lunatics =

Leftist running onto highways in packs because the choice did not get chosen to be president followed by railroading themselves under a speeding car followed by assaulting and blaiming the driver.

Leftist blocking highways in lines that include a ambulance carrying a man in need of a hospital who ended up dying because of them

Leftist attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate during one of his speeches

You need to provide some sources for the BS you are claiming, for every source you have, I have one of a Trump supporter doing something despicable.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

the whole point was to make such a joyless food product that children wouldn't masturbate.

I thought you might be joking about that . Seems mr Kellog was one seriously screwed up dude .

www.dailymail.co.uk... n-cereal-stop-self-pleasuring.html

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Ahabstar

the whole point was to make such a joyless food product that children wouldn't masturbate.

I thought you might be joking about that . Seems mr Kellog was one seriously screwed up dude .

www.dailymail.co.uk... n-cereal-stop-self-pleasuring.html

I would have to do some looking, but am thinking the Graham Cracker guy thought the same way.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
People that will actually boycott over this are what called useful idiots.

There are plenty of reasons to boycott something, but if I saw someone at the grocery store stating they won't buy Kellogg's because they no longer advertise on a website I would think they are crazy or stupid.

I am sure most of the twits frothing over this are just doing it be loud and when it comes time to shop it will not even cross their mind on the brand.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Oh, you and your trademark projection. I enjoy freedom and could not care less when people boycott things they dislike. It's the hypocrisy that is hilarious.

Breitbart started a boycott kelloggs twitter movement, I would not call that 'not happening'.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

pyscho lunatics =

You need to provide some sources for the BS you are claiming, for every source you have, I have one of a Trump supporter doing something despicable.

Step out of your buzzfeed bubble for once. Those topics have been shown and discussed right here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

With zero evidence on video that we actually did it for the most part, but numerous of these hate crimes committed by Trump supporters post election being proven to be fabricated.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

pyscho lunatics =

Step out of your buzzfeed bubble for once. Those topics have been shown and discussed right here on ATS.

Give me source, do you want to see how Trump supporters have acted?

Swaztika cupcakes to a Jewish girls BD Party
Letters to Mosques
Vandalizing cars
Burning Houses
Beatings
Racial slurs on the sides of buildings.

I am not a buzzfeed kind of guy, I read the news, 2500 racial incidents in schools since the election, you want to keep talking about how likable you and your ilk are?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

With zero evidence on video that we actually did it for the most part, but numerous of these hate crimes committed by Trump supporters post election being proven to be fabricated.

Sources on the fabrication please?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Face it Trump supporters, whether this defines you are not, he has brought out the worst in the United States, a country I served, I accept he won the election, but the actions of a small minority of his supporters I will not defend in any way.

Trump is going to be a disaster for this United States of America.
edit on 11/30/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Usually a safe bet that the more outlandish my statement the higher chance of me joking. Well, most of what I say is typically a joke or has a joke for that matter. But yeah the good doctor and his brother were on a crusade against self sin.

But you have to consider what asylums were like at that time. Been inside a former one that was converted to a college dorm and there were still old manacles hanging from the ceiling in an unused portion. Kinda makes munching on soggy corn flakes sound pretty good.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Sure.

q13fox.com...

www.forbes.com...

The next two are connected are the same, but for purpose of credible media:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.nbcchicago.com...

A Chicago Police official said Monday they could not find any report about the incident.

The left is utterly pathetic and I have no respect at this point. And the violence against Trump supporters is actually documented on video...but yes we're the intolerant.

edit on 30-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

...and you know these are done by Trump supporters how?

Or are they, being used to portray Trump supporters in a certain way?

Just so you know, I didn't vote for the man either, and I've a bushel basket full of reservations about him, as well.

But these blanket accusations are getting just a tad bit old.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join